+ Reply to Thread

Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile

Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile. See link below.

Mark your calender for April 4th and download and learn how to use the T-Moble Tuesdays app. Last year they just gave it to everyone if you signed up by a certain date. The neat thing was once you enabled your MLB account with T-Mobile, the At Bat/mlb.tv worked not just on your phone, but anywhere you logged in with that MLB account, like a desktop or wi-fi tablet. I don't know if that will be true for this but I'm hopeful.

I used the Voice more than I did the mlb.tv, but it was nice when I was out of town.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

NYYF Legend

Re: Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile. See link below.

Mark your calender for April 4th and download and learn how to use the T-Moble Tuesdays app. Last year they just gave it to everyone if you signed up by a certain date. The neat thing was once you enabled your MLB account with T-Mobile, the At Bat/mlb.tv worked not just on your phone, but anywhere you logged in with that MLB account, like a desktop or wi-fi tablet. I don't know if that will be true for this but I'm hopeful.

I used the Voice more than I did the mlb.tv, but it was nice when I was out of town.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb
    that's cool, usually it's like a random drawing on Tuesdays. Guess everyone gets MLB.tv for this promo

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    that's cool, usually it's like a random drawing on Tuesdays. Guess everyone gets MLB.tv for this promo
    That's how I read it. Hope so.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Forum Regular

It's similar to the $2 Fandango tickets they give away occasionally. Everyone gets them. If you check mystuff some is random others are set already for all.

Giving this a bump as giveaway is tomorrow. Here is me hoping it works....

Addicted Member

Giving this a bump as giveaway is tomorrow. Here is me hoping it works....
    If it doesnt work, a college email address will also get you a 30% discount

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    If it doesnt work, a college email address will also get you a 30% discount
    or wait until the last month of the year when they lower to $1 in the hopes you forget to cancel and get auto-charged $120 the following year

or wait until the last month of the year when they lower to $1 in the hopes you forget to cancel and get auto-charged $120 the following year
    Heh, they snookered me with that one a few years ago. Got it reversed in time.

typically there is a fathers day weekend special for I think, like $45.

Well, it worked! I have MLB.TV working on phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. You have to be on T-Mobile network to redeem, not wifi, but then it works on any net, any device. You have until 4:59 AM Weds. to do this.
    SWEET!

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

Did it last year and got it again this year. Now if I could just get a at a signal at work I could watch while I work!
    Dieting isn't a piece of cake.
    Nobody ever says "it's just a game" when their team is winning.
    "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball" --Jacques Barzun

NYYF Legend

If people don't have T-Mobile and they were willing to pay the $113 MLB.tv subscription fee, it would actually be a lot cheaper to sign up with T-Mobile today in the store on their cheapest plan and cancel after a month

how does this work?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blake allyn View Post
    how does this work?
    Well, the interwebs are like a series of tubes....

And there's this thing called a calendar, which has dates, and some of these dates are Tuesdays and some of these dates are very specific Tuesdays...

Anyone?

Anyone?
    Too late, you missed it.

NYYF Legend

Too late, you missed it.
    maybe next time we can give him more advanced notice, like a month or something. oh wait...

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

how does this work?
    Yeah, I think you totally missed it because they only had a one day window to sign up.

You needed t-mobile.
    Then download the t-mobile Tuesdays app.
    Then turn off WiFi and sign into data.
    Go to the t-mobile Tuesdays app into "my stuff" and look for MLB TV.

Like I said I don't think it's going to work anymore. But if you already have t-mobile, try calling their customer service and threaten to cancel. When I had an ongoing issue with their service (couldn't get a data signal at work, they said they couldn't resolve it), I threatened to cancel. They forwarded me to some retention department, and they asked me what I wanted to stay with them. I told that rep what I only wanted what my coworkers had: data service, and t-mobile already said they can't give it to me. I was just waiting for free MLB TV, now at the end of this billing cycle I can finally transfer.

They haven't had any other good freebies for a while, so it really isn't worth it.
    Dieting isn't a piece of cake.
    Nobody ever says "it's just a game" when their team is winning.
    "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball" --Jacques Barzun

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69 View Post
    They haven't had any other good freebies for a while, so it really isn't worth it.
    Well, depends on your expectations, I'm happy to get $2-$7 free dunkin donuts every week and the random chips ^& guac at chipotle. It's free so you can't go wrong

Thread Information