+ Reply to Thread

Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile

Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile. See link below.

Mark your calender for April 4th and download and learn how to use the T-Moble Tuesdays app. Last year they just gave it to everyone if you signed up by a certain date. The neat thing was once you enabled your MLB account with T-Mobile, the At Bat/mlb.tv worked not just on your phone, but anywhere you logged in with that MLB account, like a desktop or wi-fi tablet. I don't know if that will be true for this but I'm hopeful.

I used the Voice more than I did the mlb.tv, but it was nice when I was out of town.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

NYYF Legend

Re: Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    Get FREE MLB.TV if you have T-mobile. See link below.

Mark your calender for April 4th and download and learn how to use the T-Moble Tuesdays app. Last year they just gave it to everyone if you signed up by a certain date. The neat thing was once you enabled your MLB account with T-Mobile, the At Bat/mlb.tv worked not just on your phone, but anywhere you logged in with that MLB account, like a desktop or wi-fi tablet. I don't know if that will be true for this but I'm hopeful.

I used the Voice more than I did the mlb.tv, but it was nice when I was out of town.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb
    that's cool, usually it's like a random drawing on Tuesdays. Guess everyone gets MLB.tv for this promo

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    that's cool, usually it's like a random drawing on Tuesdays. Guess everyone gets MLB.tv for this promo
    That's how I read it. Hope so.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    It's similar to the $2 Fandango tickets they give away occasionally. Everyone gets them. If you check mystuff some is random others are set already for all.

Thread Information