+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Is it time to revisit the hair/beard policy

I appreciate the Yankees keeping this tradition going. We are losing touch with what made the game what it is today and what teams like the Yankees have done.

Clean shaven and short hair. How terrible! There are no negatives to the Yankees having this policy and enforcing it. I say "Thank You" to the Yankees.

It ties into pride and tradition. I guarantee that the overwhelming majority of Yankee players past and present appreciate this policy.

I cringe when I watch an NBA game and see the tattoos and hair styles. There is a player (name unknown) who has a hair style that looks like the brim of a cap! NHL playoffs is like "cavemen on ice". Football may come up with a rule preventing the "Predator" type hair styles as one grab of hair by a pursuing player may break the runner's neck.

I wish someone on the Yankees would tell Pineda to wear his hat properly..............

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    reductio ad absurdum much?

Oooh, nice.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Maas_Pasqua_Pags View Post
    I appreciate the Yankees keeping this tradition going. We are losing touch with what made the game what it is today and what teams like the Yankees have done.

Clean shaven and short hair. How terrible! There are no negatives to the Yankees having this policy and enforcing it. I say "Thank You" to the Yankees.

It ties into pride and tradition. I guarantee that the overwhelming majority of Yankee players past and present appreciate this policy.

I cringe when I watch an NBA game and see the tattoos and hair styles. There is a player (name unknown) who has a hair style that looks like the brim of a cap! NHL playoffs is like "cavemen on ice". Football may come up with a rule preventing the "Predator" type hair styles as one grab of hair by a pursuing player may break the runner's neck.

I wish someone on the Yankees would tell Pineda to wear his hat properly..............
    http://vimel.ru/e6748

Thread Information