+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Addicted Member

Re: Parking at the Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post
    Hello all,

Looking for some help answering questions I have on game-day parking, hopefully someone here can help.

My wife and I are going to the game this upcoming Sunday May 6th and since there's a good chance it might be the only chance we get to go all season due to our crazy schedules, we decided to do a little super-splurge and get a pair of Delta Suite seats. Got a good deal on SH for less than half face value (before fees of course.) The tickets aren't in my account yet, just bought them about an hour ago.

If you go to the virtual venue seating chart for Delta Suite seats it says under the benefits tab:
    "Complimentary preferred parking (Complimentary parking is eligible to Delta SKY360 Suite Licensees on a Full Season, 41-Game or 40-Game Ticket Plan. Complimentary preferred parking is not a guarantee of any specific parking space in any parking lot nor does it guarantee that any parking space will be available.)"

My question is:

If the seller was a full or qualifying partial season Delta Suite STH, when I eventually get to view the tickets (presumably mobile paperless with Stubhub, also new to me) will it say something right on the ticket (or on the phone screen in case of mobile ticketing?) if parking is in-fact included to show the parking attendants when you go to park in one of the participating garages/lots to let them know we get comp parking?

This is the first time dealing with mobile/paperless ticketing and also with a level of ticket that may possibly entitle you to comp parking so I just want to know what to expect prior to arriving.

Thanks for your help.
    I believe that Delta full season holders receive 1 parking validation pass for every 2 seats that they own. Often times you can find on Craigslist by searching for Yankee validation passes. They often sell for 15-20 a game The passes are good at 5 major lots including the Rupert lot across the street from stadium. Certainly cheaper than 40 they charge. Other options are Movie theater parking lot on 161 just beyond Grand Concourse $25 or Bronx Terminal market 22-25 on ParkWhiz

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post
    Hello all,

Looking for some help answering questions I have on game-day parking, hopefully someone here can help.

My wife and I are going to the game this upcoming Sunday May 6th and since there's a good chance it might be the only chance we get to go all season due to our crazy schedules, we decided to do a little super-splurge and get a pair of Delta Suite seats. Got a good deal on SH for less than half face value (before fees of course.) The tickets aren't in my account yet, just bought them about an hour ago.

If you go to the virtual venue seating chart for Delta Suite seats it says under the benefits tab:
    "Complimentary preferred parking (Complimentary parking is eligible to Delta SKY360 Suite Licensees on a Full Season, 41-Game or 40-Game Ticket Plan. Complimentary preferred parking is not a guarantee of any specific parking space in any parking lot nor does it guarantee that any parking space will be available.)"

My question is:

If the seller was a full or qualifying partial season Delta Suite STH, when I eventually get to view the tickets (presumably mobile paperless with Stubhub, also new to me) will it say something right on the ticket (or on the phone screen in case of mobile ticketing?) if parking is in-fact included to show the parking attendants when you go to park in one of the participating garages/lots to let them know we get comp parking?

This is the first time dealing with mobile/paperless ticketing and also with a level of ticket that may possibly entitle you to comp parking so I just want to know what to expect prior to arriving.

Thanks for your help.
    It's a separate ticket for parking, if they didn't include the parking pass then you won't get the free parking

NYYF Triple Crown

Ok, thanks for the info, guys, appreciate it. 👍
    Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

Thread Information