+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Parking in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Arod7593 View Post
    Just an update I didn't go to the game. Legends Seats never went below $90 and for two of us who were just going to go for a nice lunch and sit inside legends the whole time after all it was 30 degrees out it wasn't worth it. Last year I picked up Legends on some NICE days for $55,60 and $70. I thought for sure some $55 legends would've been had and hey $55 for that kinda lunch is a lunch and dinner and a good time plus I wanted to check out the renovated club, but I digress. So the answer to the parking fee will have to wait. Instead I spent $30 on a flower show in Philadelphia which must to my surprise included free wine and liquor tasting of over 100 different drinks. Man what a good way to get the men to a flower show!
    Are you talking about Legends seats for NYCFC soccer games? Do they have the same full buffet in Legends for NYCFC soccer games that they have for Yankees games?

For those of you who have driven to the Stadium and parked in a garage close to the Stadium, did the parking go up to $37 or is it still $35? Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by njyankeesfan View Post
    For those of you who have driven to the Stadium and parked in a garage close to the Stadium, did the parking go up to $37 or is it still $35? Thanks for your help!
    Ruppert Garage $40

Park in outdoor lots on River (aka Rivera) Ave for $20.00 2 block walk.

Addicted Member

Best bargain are the parking validation voucher. Usually available for about $15 on CL. Take the parking ticket from the garage (including Rupert) and voucher and inside the stadium (suites and I think by section118) they will punch your parking ticket as paid.

Has anyone parked in the garage opposite Gate 8? That is the one I am specifically interested in. YankeeJimBeam, thanks for the tip about the parking validation vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Best bargain are the parking validation voucher. Usually available for about $15 on CL. Take the parking ticket from the garage (including Rupert) and voucher and inside the stadium (suites and I think by section118) they will punch your parking ticket as paid.
    What is CL?

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by nylarry View Post
    What is CL?
    Craigslist

Forum Regular

It was $40 when I parked in E161 Garage. But I had a voucher as well, no way they would get $40 out of me...

Post a CL link

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    Post a CL link

At the moment the only one available is for $30 so not much of a bargain

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/tix/6097640636.html

Arod7593, I looked on the website and the lot opposite Gate 8 is also now $40. Another reason to stay home and listen on the radio....

Many times I park at Bronx Terminal market and walk. There is a Park Whiz price of $20.

NYYF Legend

My son and I tried something new Saturday and I liked it a lot. On ParkWhiz, we found a lot under the ramp to McCoombs Dam Bridge at 280 W 155th. $10 event parking for advance purchase with easy cancel rules, but the computer made it a 24-hour pass. Open air with a 20-foot fence and full-time attendant. There was plenty of space there and 45k seats were sold last night. You then walk to the end of the block, about 400 feet, and there is a staircase up to the bridge ramp almost at the bridge. Ten minute walk total to the stadium right past the garage full of people who paid $40.

The real plus though, for folks from NJ, is you come in the GWB and take the Harlem River Drive, then almost intermediately on to the service road and then Frederick Douglas which goes right to surface W 155th. This allows you to skip the Deegan and the traffic on that I-95 bridge over the Harlem River. Going home it was the fastest seat to home trip I have ever made as you take the Harlem for only a half mile and then hit I-95 well after the stadium crush has been absorbed and traffic is moving. The surface walk under the ramp is totally deserted, as there is just the parking lot on one side and a fenced off city park on the other. It is decently lit and real short. I felt very comfortable.

If you use a Nav, be careful because Google wants to put you on the bridge ramp, which is 100 feet too high. Use the lot name and not just the address to get the correct directions: "M P G MP Westly LLC, West 155th Street, New York, NY". Otherwise you will hate me.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    My son and I tried something new Saturday and I liked it a lot. On ParkWhiz, we found a lot under the ramp to McCoombs Dam Bridge at 280 W 155th. $10 event parking for advance purchase with easy cancel rules, but the computer made it a 24-hour pass. Open air with a 20-foot fence and full-time attendant. There was plenty of space there and 45k seats were sold last night. You then walk to the end of the block, about 400 feet, and there is a staircase up to the bridge ramp almost at the bridge. Ten minute walk total to the stadium right past the garage full of people who paid $40.

The real plus though, for folks from NJ, is you come in the GWB and take the Harlem River Drive, then almost intermediately on to the service road and then Frederick Douglas which goes right to surface W 155th. This allows you to skip the Deegan and the traffic on that I-95 bridge over the Harlem River. Going home it was the fastest seat to home trip I have ever made as you take the Harlem for only a half mile and then hit I-95 well after the stadium crush has been absorbed and traffic is moving. The surface walk under the ramp is totally deserted, as there is just the parking lot on one side and a fenced off city park on the other. It is decently lit and real short. I felt very comfortable.

If you use a Nav, be careful because Google wants to put you on the bridge ramp, which is 100 feet too high. Use the lot name and not just the address to get the correct directions: "M P G MP Westly LLC, West 155th Street, New York, NY". Otherwise you will hate me.

That's a very good tip for NJ folks ... my other parking option from Long Island that I like for weekend games is the toll free 59th St. Bridge to the upper east side, park on the street and then Lexington Line subway up to the Yankee Stadium. this works best when I stay in Manhattan after the game for dinner or to meet friends.

My friend tells me he drives to LI City and parks on the street and then the 7 train to the Lexington Line which I may try soon.

Been parking on the street there for years. No meters - can park during any game for free.
    On the HRD and the GW in minutes.
    I refuse to get extorted with the parking over there.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Been parking on the street there for years. No meters - can park during any game for free.
    On the HRD and the GW in minutes.
    I refuse to get extorted with the parking over there.
    Street or lot, I'm never driving to the Bronx from NJ again.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Street or lot, I'm never driving to the Bronx from NJ again.
    You park under the bridge it's Manhattan not the Bronx. I won't park in the Bronx either.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    You park under the bridge it's Manhattan not the Bronx. I won't park in the Bronx either.
    That was my point.

Addicted Member

Anyone park this season? Any notable changes to price ? I usually park at the mall, but wanted to be prepared if they decided to hike the prices this season.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnAbombfromA-rod13 View Post
    Anyone park this season? Any notable changes to price ? I usually park at the mall, but wanted to be prepared if they decided to hike the prices this season.
    Parking is $38 in most of the stadium lots. It is $25 at the Movie Theater lot by the Grand Concourse.

If anyone is interested I know someone that sells parking validation coupons for $15 for most games. These are good at any of the stadium lots. PM me if interested.

Re: Parking at the Stadium

There are PLENTY of free street parking within two block radius of from the stadium.

If you dont want to go to the lot and paid -- get there early and grab any of them empty spots.

Priorities?

Parking is $38 in most of the stadium lots. It is $25 at the Movie Theater lot by the Grand Concourse.

If anyone is interested I know someone that sells parking validation coupons for $15 for most games. These are good at any of the stadium lots. PM me if interested.
    Drove in today, $20 at Bronx Terminal Market

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    There are PLENTY of free street parking within two block radius of from the stadium.

If you dont want to go to the lot and paid -- get there early and grab any of them empty spots.

Priorities?
    agree but the key word there is "early". Show up within 30-60 minutes of the first pitch and it's too late

NYYF Triple Crown

Hello all,

Looking for some help answering questions I have on game-day parking, hopefully someone here can help.

My wife and I are going to the game this upcoming Sunday May 6th and since there's a good chance it might be the only chance we get to go all season due to our crazy schedules, we decided to do a little super-splurge and get a pair of Delta Suite seats. Got a good deal on SH for less than half face value (before fees of course.) The tickets aren't in my account yet, just bought them about an hour ago.

If you go to the virtual venue seating chart for Delta Suite seats it says under the benefits tab:
    "Complimentary preferred parking (Complimentary parking is eligible to Delta SKY360 Suite Licensees on a Full Season, 41-Game or 40-Game Ticket Plan. Complimentary preferred parking is not a guarantee of any specific parking space in any parking lot nor does it guarantee that any parking space will be available.)"

My question is:

If the seller was a full or qualifying partial season Delta Suite STH, when I eventually get to view the tickets (presumably mobile paperless with Stubhub, also new to me) will it say something right on the ticket (or on the phone screen in case of mobile ticketing?) if parking is in-fact included to show the parking attendants when you go to park in one of the participating garages/lots to let them know we get comp parking?

This is the first time dealing with mobile/paperless ticketing and also with a level of ticket that may possibly entitle you to comp parking so I just want to know what to expect prior to arriving.

Thanks for your help.
    Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

Thread Information