+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16

Re: 2017 New York Giants Thread

I would be quite happy if that has to wait a few more weeks.

NYYF Legend

But is Shuhmer their first choice? Sounds like both Patriots Coordinators turned the Giants down because they don't want Eli as their QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnybaseball72 View Post
    But is Shuhmer their first choice? Sounds like both Patriots Coordinators turned the Giants down because they don't want Eli as their QB.
    That's my impression. The Giants operation isn't willing to change which is troubling to me. The owners are too involved in football operations. I didn't care for their GM choice because I had a feeling it was going to be more of the same in which some changes that needed to take place, won't be now. They better not bring Spags back as DC. If they do then it just reaffirms my thoughts on this matter.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donnybaseball72 View Post
    I know the Giants and NY is a more prestigious job, but given the choice I'd take Detroit too. Especially for Patricia who's a defensive guy. He doesn't have to really worry about Stafford and the offense, he can focus on fixing Detroit's defense.

As for McDaniel going to the Colts, unless he knows more about Luck than us, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    They better not bring Spags back as DC. If they do then it just reaffirms my thoughts on this matter.
    Shurmur and Spags have worked together in the past - if Spags is back it could have nothing to do with the owners being too involved.

Thread Information