+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Season Ticket Recognition Wall

    Are they still doing this? Seems to me we usually get an email by now about it.

  2. #2
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Season Ticket Recognition Wall

    Quote Originally Posted by nylarry View Post
    Are they still doing this? Seems to me we usually get an email by now about it.
    Email came out last month

  3. #3
    NYYF Legend

    ymike673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY

    Re: Season Ticket Recognition Wall

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Email came out last month
    Yes. I believe the deadline to change your name on the wall has passed.

  4. #4
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Season Ticket Recognition Wall

    Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Yes. I believe the deadline to change your name on the wall has passed.
    Try calling your rep. i hear they sent out emails for the Wall Recognition with a March 10 deadline

  5. #5
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Santa Maria CA

    Re: Season Ticket Recognition Wall

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Try calling your rep. i hear they sent out emails for the Wall Recognition with a March 10 deadline
    It did pass. The one you are talking about is for JB not the legacy one by Gate 6

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts