+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 55 56 57 58
Results 1,426 to 1,434 of 1434
    NYYF Legend

Re: 2017 Spring Training Thread

Quote Originally Posted by flymick24 View Post
    Frazier should just clean shave his entire body and show up one day like powder, just to get the reporters to get off his back
    Maybe management should enter the 21st century and modify the hair policy.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Survey says NO!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeterrules View Post

When young kids would call his name he would never look at them or come over and sign for them. Others had no problem giving a smile or stop a minute and sign for them all Clint worried about was his hair and style and how he looked. Now if this was just 1 day you could shrug it off to just having a bad day but he was a Barry Bonds wannabe as Barry would jump over a fence to not see people after the game was over and get to his car. Also he reminded me of Andy Van Slyke who would act like you had to get down and kiss his feet for him to sign or be a female with a short top on and then Andy would be all over that. I remember Andy going past 2 kids to get to a sexy young female. Anyway all this leads up to Clint who reminds me of those 2 in how he acts not plays. The talk the 1st whole week of camp was about Clint's hair and after that he cared less about fans.

IIRC, TheBoss will agree with your take on Frazier.
    George, Gabe, Stick >>> Hal, Randy, Cash

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Yeah it's honestly one of the things I can't stand about the yankees. Like that story about Darnell Mcdonald and how they made him cut his dreads and then released him a little while later. Thats just terrible.

I couldn't care less what the player looks like as long as he is producing. If he wants to tie dye his hair and still produce, by all means go for it.

NYYF Legend

Two beautiful rural acres in Windham, Maine

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    Man. Even if Frazier's tearing it up at AAA I think the Yankees should demote him until he learns humility and how to grow his hair the right way.
    Yankee fan living in Maine.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Survey says NO!!
    Actually more of us are in favor of modifying the beard/hair policy from what I read in the other thread about this subject. So Survey says YES!!
    http://vimel.ru/e6748

Quote Originally Posted by jeterrules View Post
    Have you ever seen a kid in HS walking down the hall with long hair and shaking it around? Not sure how to explain it but it was the same. He acted like a HS kid walking down the hall shaking his hair out of his face like he was king crap not that the hair was in his way.
    I now have cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    IIRC, TheBoss will agree with your take on Frazier.
    Definitely the same takeaway as Boss.. Not surprised the guy turned out to be a powertool. If he doesn't learn to make some adjustments - perhaps getting rid of the hitch in his swing instead of relying solely on his plus-plus bat speed - kids will quickly forget who he is, much less be clamoring for his autograph.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Donnybaseball72 View Post
    Actually more of us are in favor of modifying the beard/hair policy from what I read in the other thread about this subject. So Survey says YES!!
    Yes. Would not want an extremely long beard or hair like we see on other teams. But a short beard or mustache should be allowed.

Thread Information