+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2017 STH Presale

Anyone have any info on this yet? I haven't gotten an email yet but usually this is the time it happens.

Addicted Member

Re: 2017 STH Presale

Feb 21 @ 10am

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Feb 21 @ 10am
    Suites, Legends, Champions, Delta and Jim Beam are all in Group 1 @10AM?

Non premium full season at 12pm

Flunkies at 2pm.

Addicted Member

This pre-on-sale opportunity will provide you the chance to purchase tickets for designated regular season games scheduled to be played by the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, subject to availability.

I wonder if they will exclude May 14 Jeter game

Anyone have a clue what is going on 5/12 & 5/13? They are listed as premium games in the detail.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by nagledm View Post
    Anyone have a clue what is going on 5/12 & 5/13? They are listed as premium games in the detail.
    Same weekend as Jeter so maybe a tie in.

40th anniversary of 1977 world series team?

I didn't get an email. Anyone else not get one?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Same weekend as Jeter so maybe a tie in.

40th anniversary of 1977 world series team?

I think it will be a Jeter weekend !! Special giveaways..

For Jeter day the Yankees want $ 95 for infield Grandstands. Bleachers are $ 85 -$90.
    Dynamic Pricing are high for this game. Opening day, Mets and Redsox games are price high as well. I am glad i renew my Sunday Plan at $28 per ticket for infield Grandstand.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees dog View Post
    For Jeter day the Yankees want $ 95 for infield Grandstands. Bleachers are $ 85 -$90.
    Dynamic Pricing are high for this game. Opening day, Mets and Redsox games are price high as well. I am glad i renew my Sunday Plan at $28 per ticket for infield Grandstand.
    Does anyone know where we can find the prices for each game? What I found earlier was much different.

Yankees.Com. Tickets prices

Yankees.Com. Tickets prices
    You're correct. I guess they changed the prices from what they had around 11 AM. Only cheap seats are the $10 grandstands in the wings.

Is $28 your average price per ticket?
    Some of your Sunday games like in April or September are $12 for example and Sunday summer games are $40 or more? Premium games the highest?

Nevermind, saw on Yankees website Infield Grandstand Sunday plan tickets range from $20 to $37 per game depending on opponent, time of season etc.
    Last edited by Portbb; 02-21-17 at 01:22 PM.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Portbb View Post
    Is $28 your average price per ticket?
    Some of your Sunday games like in April or September are $12 for example and Sunday summer games are $40 or more? Premium games the highest?
    4 ticket limit for Jeter game. 12 ticket limit for other games

Anyone able to get any tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    Anyone able to get any tickets?
    i got tix for opening day which is what I wanted for myself

it is not clear to me if tickets bought on pre-sale would be available in the "my tickets" part of your Yankee account and made available for resale on Stubhub

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
    i got tix for opening day which is what I wanted for myself

it is not clear to me if tickets bought on pre-sale would be available in the "my tickets" part of your Yankee account and made available for resale on Stubhub
    The tickets show up in my Ticketmaster app. If you choose mobile tickets you can se ethe barcodes not the QR codes. But at least you will have bar codes to enter on SH.

4 for jeter day
    2 for 8/15 vs mets

jeter day tix were tough i was getting my seats sold out underneath me while playing w/the silly captcha
    My NYY Room http://tinyurl.com/y89l8up
    My NYY Hats http://tinyurl.com/yauhxsg
    My NYY Jerseys http://tinyurl.com/ydsggo4
    My Jeter Kicks http://tinyurl.com/yee5tzl

Got OD in MC presale, but no Jeter game tix appear to be available. I don't even think they're selling them today.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/qoj2iq.jpg[/IMG]

I am new to this Forum and will be visiting Yankees stadium in early May for the first time to finally see the legendary Yankees and the new Yankees stadium. I see pre-sale started today and do not want to blow the budget ...... Where is the best place to watch games for around 60-80 a ticket ....... I see on May 3rd Grandstand and Terrace Level are only $5 .... What are those seats like???? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.....

Can someone just help me fast. I used my presale code for the jeter game and got 2 seats in section 226S row 21S. Can someone give me info on these seats? I got other seats as well, and if these seats aren't good, ill try to sell them for the face value which was only 99.00 each ticket. Thanks for any help on this section.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by tz1013 View Post
    Can someone just help me fast. I used my presale code for the jeter game and got 2 seats in section 226S row 21S. Can someone give me info on these seats? I got other seats as well, and if these seats aren't good, ill try to sell them for the face value which was only 99.00 each ticket. Thanks for any help on this section.

It is on Main level behind third base. Good location. I think the "S" means standing room and not an actual seat

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee-1 View Post
    It is on Main level behind third base. Good location. I think the "S" means standing room and not an actual seat
    I do believe you are correct since row 20 in this section is a wheelchair accessible row.

Are these the rows where there is a table with a stool?
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

Thread Information