+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 2017 STH Presale

Do you think I get a bar stool?? I got seats 5 and 6. Will the wheelchairs block my view ??

Addicted Member

No stool. You will see over the wheelchairs when standing.

Stools are only on the field level cafe seats.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Quote Originally Posted by tz1013 View Post
    Do you think I get a bar stool?? I got seats 5 and 6. Will the wheelchairs block my view ??
    I think it says BS if it is a Bar Stool. They also call them cafe seating but when I bought bar stool tickets in the past the row number ended in BS, for example Row 22BS

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I think it says BS if it is a Bar Stool. They also call them cafe seating but when I bought bar stool tickets in the past the row number ended in BS, for example Row 22BS
    Incorrect. All cafe seating on the field level has bar stools. The section and row will end in S. For example 116S Row 17S will have bar stools. 118S Row 17S will have bar stools.

The B you saw came from the section - for example 120B, 121B. Those are 120BS, 121BS.

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    No stool. You will see over the wheelchairs when standing.

Stools are only on the field level cafe seats.
    Now that I think about it, I am rarely on the 200 level, which is where these tickets are for. I usually get seats in the 420 area (we love the last row seats, actually).

I was assuming that the bar stool seats you see on the 100 level were replicated on the 200 level. I have been chased from these stools when I stopped to rest for a moment.
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

Addicted Member

Remember when people cared about the public sale? It was an exciting day. Now there isn't a peep in here about it. This dynamic pricing looks to be a disaster already. I wonder if the gained revenue from even higher prices (!) will make up for the increasingly empty building.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    Remember when people cared about the public sale? It was an exciting day. Now there isn't a peep in here about it. This dynamic pricing looks to be a disaster already. I wonder if the gained revenue from even higher prices (!) will make up for the increasingly empty building.
    I think many people have realized that you can get a ticket on the secondary market for a fraction of the box office price for 90% of the games, and that if you buy tickets for purposes of resale you are going to sell them at a loss.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I think many people have realized that you can get a ticket on the secondary market for a fraction of the box office price for 90% of the games, and that if you buy tickets for purposes of resale you are going to sell them at a loss.
    Agreed and the response from the team is to raise prices. So out of touch it is comical at this point.

I can't do Jeter Day because its Mothers Day. The home opener is not a true Opening Day so I'm out for that. All the games (at least 6) that I will attend in the Bronx this year can be purchased a week or less before the game at or below the on-sale prices today and I will be able to sit where I usually sit (231-234 or 208/209) with no problem. Also saw no need to purchase tickets for 4/9 at Baltimore based on lack of Yankees demand. Only 2017 tickets I have purchased thus far are 4/22 & 4/23 at Pittsburgh and that is only because PNC Park has the smallest capacity of any stadium in MLB.

NYYF Cy Young

$65 for bleachers on opening day.
    $75 for the grandstand.

...seriously?

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    $65 for bleachers on opening day.
    $75 for the grandstand.

...seriously?
    The joys of dynamic pricing!

Not even a true Opening Day. I'll take Saturday April 15th vs Cardinals over Monday April 10th vs Tampa Bay!

Thread Information