+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 262 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 6546

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Hillary is coming to a Costco the next town over where I live Saturday.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Lol. Reading some of the rules the eye contact this woman is getting is more than will be seen from Hillary. Though due to volume I guess no choice. No photos or selfies allowed, no personalized signatures.
    SJW - bad attempt at insulting people that care about other's rights and not just their own.

She was making millions giving speeches before the election.

Weird how that all dried up.
    You sure about that, MC?
    Besides doing the commencements at Medger Evers and Wellesley.............

June 2017 - Youth Programs in Israel (Baltimore)
    May 2017 - Children's Health Fund
    May 2017 - Planned Parenthood Gala
    April 2017 - LGBT Community Center (NYC)
    April 2017 - Annies List (Texas)
    April 2017 - Women In The World Summit (NYC)
    March 2017 - Women In Peace Negotiations (Georgetown University)

Doesn't sound like a dried up well to me.

Oh yeah....Simon and Shuster has a late fall book coming out. Her essays.
    The presidency doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are. First Lady Michelle Obama (2015)

They bought the house next door for Secret Service purposes. I don't know how big it is, but for $1.6M, I'm sure it's plenty big enough to store lots of toilet paper and paper towels, and all those other things you can buy in mega-packs at Costco. She's just being a prudent shopper, now that she has that extra storage space.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    You sure about that, MC?
    Besides doing the commencements at Medger Evers and Wellesley.............

June 2017 - Youth Programs in Israel (Baltimore)
    May 2017 - Children's Health Fund
    May 2017 - Planned Parenthood Gala
    April 2017 - LGBT Community Center (NYC)
    April 2017 - Annies List (Texas)
    April 2017 - Women In The World Summit (NYC)
    March 2017 - Women In Peace Negotiations (Georgetown University)

Doesn't sound like a dried up well to me.

Oh yeah....Simon and Shuster has a late fall book coming out. Her essays.
    That list looks a lot different than this one:

She still getting $225K per?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Maynerd View Post
    They bought the house next door for Secret Service purposes. I don't know how big it is, but for $1.6M, I'm sure it's plenty big enough to store lots of toilet paper and paper towels, and all those other things you can buy in mega-packs at Costco. She's just being a prudent shopper, now that she has that extra storage space.
    Lol. As there is a Barnes and Noble 10'minutes away it surprises me Costco would be chosen
    SJW - bad attempt at insulting people that care about other's rights and not just their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynerd View Post
    Actually Chelsea and her family live there when they are out of NYC. Sometimes parents do kind things for their kids.
    The presidency doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are. First Lady Michelle Obama (2015)

That list looks a lot different than this one:

I don't really know MC. But I do know............

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees,...
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politi...hes/index.html

Feb 6, 2016 ... Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until ...

Nice chunk of change for this immoral couple.

I don't really know MC. But I do know............

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees,...
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politi...hes/index.html

Feb 6, 2016 ... Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until ...

Nice chunk of change for this immoral couple.
    Yes. I'm aware.

That's the point.

Yes. I'm aware.

That's the point.
    Envy is an ugly color...........eh?

At Costco?

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Envy is an ugly color...........eh?
    Are you being serious?

When people spoke about her paid speeches during the primary and the election, you think that was about envy?

NYYF Legend

The issue wasn't solely her being paid for speeches, the money was coming from organizations Hillary as Presidemt would be in position to return the favor. That is one reason amongst many I voted for Bernie over her in the primary.

The issue wasn't solely her being paid for speeches, the money was coming from organizations Hillary as Presidemt would be in position to return the favor. That is one reason amongst many I voted for Bernie over her in the primary.
    Exactly.

Just stepping away from the HRC lovefest.........

Martin Shkreli jailed after Facebook post about Hillary Clinton

Source: Washington Post

A federal judge on Wednesday revoked the $5 million bail of Martin Shkreli, the infamous former hedge fund manager convicted of defrauding investors, after prosecutors complained that his out-of-court antics posed a danger to the community.

While awaiting sentencing, Shkreli has harassed women online, prosecutors argued, and even offered his Facebook followers $5,000 to grab a strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair during her book tour. Shkreli, who faces up to 20 years in prison, apologized saying that he did not expect anyone to take his online comments seriously.

“He does not need to apologize to me. He should have apologized to the government, the Secret Service, and Hillary Clinton,” said U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto, in revoking his bond.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.67ec1ae7ab92

I don't think pretty boy is gonna like jail all that much.

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/o...172987521.html

Tuesday’s release of Hillary Clinton’s campaign memoir, “What Happened,” has already set off a new round of sniping and score-settling, providing grist for the media’s addiction to covering political intrigue at the expense of serious policy issues. In telling her side of the story, Clinton takes jabs at Sen. Bernie Sanders, former FBI director James Comey, and even former vice president Joe Biden.

That’s her right.

And her critics are likewise entitled to take issue with her portrayal of certain events. But rather than reopening old wounds and refighting past battles, maybe it would be healthier to reflect on how far Democrats have come since the beginning of 2016 and how the progressive wing is now ascendant in the party at the grass roots and to consider the contributions that Sanders’ campaign made toward building a more progressive party.

NYYF Legend

Think today is evidence of this. Medicare for all officially proposed.

A 106-year-old statue honoring Star Spangled Banner writer Francis Scott Key was defaced in Baltimore early Wednesday.

Officials say they received a report that the monument had been vandalized around 6:30 a.m., painted with the words, "Racist Anthem."
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ce...rticle/2634255

-Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    Wow.

Spoiler alert.

I would totally go.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    I would totally go.
    She'll be in our B&N at the end of Sept.
    The wife and I will take the kids.

She'll be in our B&N at the end of Sept.
    The wife and I will take the kids.
    Because when I think family fun, I think Hillary.

That would be a hard pass from me.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/13/medi...use/index.html

ESPN host Jemele Hill's tweet calling President Trump a "white supremacist" earned a stinging rebuke from Trump's press secretary on Wednesday.
    From the White House podium, Sarah Sanders said Hill's criticism of the president was a "fireable offense by ESPN."
    It was a highly unusual moment -- a White House official seemingly recommending that a Trump critic be booted from a television network.
    Imagine if Obama demanded that Trump be fired from the Apprentice because of his birther remarks?

Thread Information