+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61
Results 1,501 to 1,521 of 1521

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    hey I thought my Asian comment was pretty hilarious.
    I liked it!
    Calmer than you are

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    hey I thought my Asian comment was pretty hilarious.
    I was talking about the crew I usually argue with.

Hey guys-- you know how you're always looking for something to be offended by? Why don't you start with these jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Yeah......but was it flat black or gloss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Talking about race with you is like spraying my rims black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    I bet you said that while making this face:

This is just from the last page. You can scroll back and look yourself but it doesn't get any better.

I understand that not everyone has a good sense of humor and I'm not holding it against anyone. Like I said-- I'm just saying that it would be more enjoyable for everyone if you guys could work on your jokes some more. Make them all about me if you want. If it's funny I'll laugh with everyone else.

they have comedy sessions in couples counseling
    always reasonable

Aaron Judge Career Homer #8
    http://m.mlb.com/video/v1294788283/s...-to-deep-right

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f1adc404fc47

This morning, the Supreme Court denied certiorari in a case called Salazar-Limon v. City of Houston, a civil rights lawsuit in which the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit affirmed qualified immunity for a police officer who shot an unarmed man, because the man was allegedly reaching for his waistband.
    The entire case is interesting. Sotomeyer issued a scathing dissent. While this one is done, it's going to come up again in some way in the future.

Considering the history, this is hilarious:

According to the Associated Press news agency, a senior US military official speaking on condition of anonymity said in Kabul on Monday that Russia was giving machine guns and other medium-weight weapons to the group.

The Taliban are using those weapons in Afghanistan's southern provinces of Helmand, Kandahar and Uruzgan, the official said.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...204006251.html
    Calmer than you are

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    I was talking about the crew I usually argue with.

Hey guys-- you know how you're always looking for something to be offended by? Why don't you start with these jokes?

This is just from the last page. You can scroll back and look yourself but it doesn't get any better.

I understand that not everyone has a good sense of humor and I'm not holding it against anyone. Like I said-- I'm just saying that it would be more enjoyable for everyone if you guys could work on your jokes some more. Make them all about me if you want. If it's funny I'll laugh with everyone else.
    Coffee writing this post:

Coffee just after hitting submit:

Jean-Luc Picard, a white guy from France.

False equivalency.

If everyone knew what my neighbor looked like and where he was from I wouldn't have mentioned it.

EDIT: Oh my bad-- was that an attempt at humor?

Addicted Member

OMG, you may have hit on something!
    Happy 2017!

far be it for me to play by the rules but Maynerd has asked us to get back on track like 3 times now

Addicted Member

Thanks to the mayhem over the Coffee story, I've googled 'spray paint' & 'black rims' and every combination of those words.

I've been enlightened to say the least.

It's been a blast, but I think this horse has been beat to death enough.
    Happy 2017!

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    False equivalency.

If everyone knew what my neighbor looked like and where he was from I wouldn't have mentioned it.

EDIT: Oh my bad-- was that an attempt at humor?
    I'm sensing that Tex was trying to be humorous. At least I read it that way.
    Happy 2017!

A Chinese person driving a Maserati. That's some scary sh!t.

I kid.

Quote Originally Posted by KLJ View Post
    far be it for me to play by the rules but Maynerd has asked us to get back on track like 3 times now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post

Play nice, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post
    Thanks to the mayhem over the Coffee story, I've googled 'spray paint' & 'black rims' and every combination of those words.

I've been enlightened to say the least.

Ha ha, me too.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm more educated now after reading the discussion on this thread.
    George, Gabe, Stick >> Hal, Randy, Cashman.

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    Ha ha, me too.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm more educated now after reading the discussion on this thread.
    This thread has really run off the rails while I spent the weekend in the hills of NE Pennsylvania with my three kids.

And yet, no one on here has posted anything with good info on how to paint a stinkin' wheel! (Note--wheel is the correct term, 'rim' is misused in this context. Here are my own credentials to expound on the the topic showing the wheels I did on my beloved '99 4Runner:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-ge...tml#post761181

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-ge...tml#post761533

The entire 16-page thread contains wisdom on the subject from all over the country. Many have painted their wheels with the tires on with good results--the proven technique is to use index cards or even playing cards to keep overspray off the tire:

I did extensive research before I painted my own and not one single individual, of any race or ethnicity, was dumb enough to paint his or her wheels with the wheels still on the vehicle where the rotor and caliper could be hit with overspray.

Now, finally, you have all learned something about painting wheels (not rims!).

"Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Dozens of Republican lawmakers are asking President Trump to scale back Obama-era protections for gays and lesbians in order to make good on a campaign promise to protect religious liberty.
    In February, the White House said Trump had no plans to sign such an order: "The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald J. Trump.”

But on Monday, a senior White House official told USA TODAY that some sort of policy to protect religious liberty is still in the works, but that the president is trying to find middle ground. The official did not want to publicly discuss a policy that is still under development.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...der/100842590/

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    This thread has really run off the rails while I spent the weekend in the hills of NE Pennsylvania with my three kids.

And yet, no one on here has posted anything with good info on how to paint a stinkin' wheel! (Note--wheel is the correct term, 'rim' is misused in this context. Here are my own credentials to expound on the the topic showing the wheels I did on my beloved '99 4Runner:
    I spent around an hour browsing that site last night! IMO, the mid to late 90's were the hey days for Toyota, and I've owned a bunch over the years from that era, including the tough 4Runner.

Nice rims...er, I mean, wheels!
    George, Gabe, Stick >> Hal, Randy, Cashman.

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    I spent around an hour browsing that site last night! IMO, the mid to late 90's were the hey days for Toyota, and I've owned a bunch over the years from that era, including the tough 4Runner.

Nice rims...er, I mean, wheels!
    It's a great site and a fantastic community as is this one. Plus, on there we get to know each other in person more often as people help each other IRL and sell and trade stuff back and forth.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Thread Information