+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 167 168 169 170
Results 4,226 to 4,231 of 4231

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Good. I hope that all those racist bastards lose their jobs, 1st Amendment rights or no 1st Amendment rights. I have no use for any of these despicable creatures. Thankfully, these rodents are relatively small in numbers and insignificant.

I wonder how many of the identified Antifa members will lose their jobs, or if most even have jobs? Where is their next violent "protest" and who will they provoke next? Will they be assaulting innocent civilians and cops and destroying businesses in your neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. I think most have been pretty overwhelmingly supportive of the counter protestors with the exception of the president.
    This is true, even about the ones who commit violence.

So the answer to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    Has there been some groundswell of support for groups to go and actively commit violence against Nazis marching?
    Is 'yes'.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. I think most have been pretty overwhelmingly supportive of the counter protestors with the exception of the president. And the alt-right of course. I'm pretty happy with it considering how divided the country has become.
    Exactly. There is no perception issue.

But that would be the rational, normal reaction when Nazis are involved.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Hey Texsahara-- isn't this one of the statues you spoke about earlier?

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...167887472.html
    I do not understand why the John Hunt Morgan statue is not being moved to his house, which is two blocks away from where it sits now, and serves as a museum. And the only thing that I can figure, is that the Morgan house is too close in proximity to Transylvania University.

Quote Originally Posted by 2JAY View Post
    I do not understand why the John Hunt Morgan statue is not being moved to his house, which is two blocks away from where it sits now, and serves as a museum. And the only thing that I can figure, is that the Morgan house is too close in proximity to Transylvania University.
    It would probably clash with the Dracula monument.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    It would probably clash with the Dracula monument.
    This is all Deacon's fault.

Thread Information