+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 125 126 127 128
Results 3,176 to 3,182 of 3182
    not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

i've been a big fan of bernie for around a decade. he has always made sense on the vats majority of issues.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

If fascism comes to America, it will come under the guise of anti-fascism.

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball - Evil Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Im a deplorable Trumpkin. And I agree with him 100%. It's not about equality.
    I'm totally shocked that someone who supports an ignorant, misogynistic racist agrees with this. Shocked, I say.

You're both wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    I'm totally shocked that someone who supports an ignorant, misogynistic racist agrees with this. Shocked, I say.

You're both wrong.
    The fact that you hate him so much makes my support that much sweeter to enjoy. You cannot speak of him without your laundry list of insults. And yet you're supposed to be so tolerant. It's just fantastic.
    If fascism comes to America, it will come under the guise of anti-fascism.

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball - Evil Empire

Cool dude.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.55decff8dbbf

Before William C. Bradford was appointed by the Trump administration to run the Energy Departmentís Office of Indian Energy, he tweeted a slew of disparaging remarks about the real and imagined ethnic, religious and gender identities of former president Barack Obama, Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, TV news host Megyn Kelly and Japanese Americans during World War II.

The fact that you hate him so much makes my support that much sweeter to enjoy. You cannot speak of him without your laundry list of insults. And yet you're supposed to be so tolerant. It's just fantastic.
    This really would be amusing if it weren't so sad, because everything I said about him is true.

I don't tolerate intolerance. This is a simple concept.

Thread Information