+ Reply to Thread
Page 1186 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 186 686 1086 1136 1176 1183 1184 1185 1186
Results 29,626 to 29,644 of 29644

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    lol that dude is not from Halifax
    Which just proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Polite Red Sox fan

Quote Originally Posted by HfxBob View Post
    What were CNN and MSNBC created for?
    CNN was the first 24 hour news channel and the first all-news tv channel in the US. Fox news and msnbc didn't come along until over a decade later. I'm not sure what you're looking for.

Yonkers is my guess

The same reason? I don't imagine AT&T and Comcast are doing this to altruistically push a center left agenda.

NYYF Legend

Talking about how or why Fox News was created is a senseless, bad faith debate. Ignore.
    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

To make some right nice coin, hey b'y?
    If you gotta a problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta a problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate.

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    Talking about how or why Fox News was created is a senseless, bad faith debate. Ignore.
    You ignore. I need something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    You ignore. I need something to do.
    How was your first vaccination? Any issues?
    If you gotta a problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta a problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    How was your first vaccination? Any issues?

My arm was pretty sore but no big deal. Just the magical mRNA dancing through my veins. You?

My arm was pretty sore but no big deal. Just the magical mRNA dancing through my veins. You?
    I didn't have any soreness in my arm. Felt a bit sluggish yesterday but nothing troublesome. Looking forward to the second shot.

You’re pretty sore but no big deal.

Death Star Fully Operational

Fox News obviously wasn't created to oppose the government. It was created to oppose the Democratic party and liberal media. It's biased as hell, but so are CNN and MSNBC in the opposite direction.

Just balancing the playing field.
    Have you actually watched those three channels and compared how they report the news? Fox News is way out there with their bias compared to those other two channels.
    NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

How is your life today ? JDPNYY's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Have you actually watched those three channels and compared how they report the news? Fox News is way out there with their bias compared to those other two channels.
    Do they show all those US Cable news stations in Canada?
    He finally met himself, coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    I think CNN is available just about everywhere. It’s certainly in every airport.

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    I think CNN is available just about everywhere. It’s certainly in every airport.
    It's the Hudson News of news.
    Stay "We" my friends

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    Yonkers is my guess
    Like I said, you have no clue.
    Polite Red Sox fan

How is your life today ? JDPNYY's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Yes.

Thanks. I haven’t been to Canada in a long time.

Does Canada have Cable News Stations? I don’t recall seeing any, but I just may not have noticed.
    He finally met himself, coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing.

Piscataway

Thread Information