+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4910

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    Ok, if you're saying that he won't be the highest paid political host on cable network news at his next gig, then I agree.

I was saying that he could easily find another network to work- but it will probably pay less than FNC.

His radio show was pretty good- that's always an option, too. But retirement might be the most attractive choice for him.
    He could go the Adam Carolla route and podcast. I think Carolla generates about 5 million a year in revenue and has the luxury of answering to nobody.

OReilly would get views, and someone/company will always pay for that.
    Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

Chaffetz may not finish his term. Phil will be sad.

lol wonder why

hint, rnc emails
    Last edited by awy; 04-20-17 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Chaffetz may not finish his term. Phil will be sad.
    He once claimed to be responsible for everything on his Twitter feed, so I've probably @'ed him a couple of hundred times and #'ed a lot of unflattering stuff as well. I'd like to think I played a role in his disastrous town hall meeting.

If he's sitting on the fence about his future , I will double my efforts at once.
    Leotardo. That's my f***in' legacy... No more, Butchie. No more of this.

So O'Reilly was paid millions to sexually harass women, and Ailes likewise for instituting a climate that made it acceptable to sexually harass women.

Justice is served.

Gretchen Carlson got 20 million.
    Roger Ailles got 40 million. Pays to be the harasser at FOX

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    So O'Reilly was paid millions to sexually harass women, and Ailes likewise for instituting a climate that made it acceptable to sexually harass women.

Justice is served.
    You call that justice? A man is unemployed when all that really needed to happen was for the snowflakes to change the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    He once claimed to be responsible for everything on his Twitter feed, so I've probably @'ed him a couple of hundred times and #'ed a lot of unflattering stuff as well. I'd like to think I played a role in his disastrous town hall meeting.

If he's sitting on the fence about his future , I will double my efforts at once.
    Start with this:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/20/jason-chaffetz-utah-retire-scandal-237423

Asked if he is resigning because of a yet-to-be revealed scandal, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely, positively not.

“Not in any way shape or form,” he said. “I’ve been given more enemas by more people over the last eight years than you can possibly imagine.

NYYF Legend

I think you may have missed some internet sarcasm on GCs part.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    I think you may have missed some internet sarcasm on GCs part.
    I think you might have missed some on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Maybe I'll tweet him some kind of a graph outlining his performance, but I'll leave off the y-axis.

NYYF Legend

I think you might have missed some on mine.
    probably
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

You call that justice? A man is unemployed when all that really needed to happen was for the snowflakes to change the channel.
    Congratulations. You got yourself a nice little 'gotcha' there.

All it required was removing the context and ignoring the subsequent clarification.

S**t........Chaffetz is going to FOXNews, isn't he?

Aww, crap. You were doing that stuff and not sharing it in this thread?! Please...moving ahead, post the play by play on your interaction with Chaffetz. Ditto with Mike Lee and Glenn Beck.

On a side note, you might have lost Bill-O, but you still have Sean Hannity!
    It won't be long before we can all forget Cano and realize that Castro can be everything Robinson was for us. - Retired_Doc

S**t........Chaffetz is going to FOXNews, isn't he?
    that would be hilarious

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politi...psychoanalyze/

"We've got cases moving in the very, very liberal Ninth Circuit, who, they've been hostile to the order," Sessions said. "We won a case in Virginia recently that was a nicely-written order that just demolished, I thought, all the arguments that some of the other people have been making. We are confident that the President will prevail on appeal and particularly in the Supreme Court, if not the Ninth Circuit. So this is a huge matter. I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power."
    That island is called "Hawaii" Mr. Sessions. It's been a state since 1959. I can't decide if this administration is just ignorant or truly doesn't give a sh!t.

it's actually called oahu but lol.

OhNoSheTwitnt‏ @OhNoSheTwitnt 15h15 hours ago
    More
    Bannon: 4/20 should be a national holiday!

Aide: I didn't know you smoked weed.

B: [hiding his Happy Hitler's B-Day card] Er yes...weed...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politi...psychoanalyze/

That island is called "Hawaii" Mr. Sessions. It's been a state since 1959. I can't decide if this administration is just ignorant or truly doesn't give a sh!t.
    I'll go with both. SMDH.

I'll go with both. SMDH.
    I agree that was an ill advised comment. Offensive and just plain stupid.

However, the selective outrage is interesting. Many of the same people up in arms about this didn't seem quite so offended with comments like "basket of deplorables", "flyover country" or our very own homegrown "dirt people." I seem to remember some chortling or even words of support when those comments were thrown down .

Quote Originally Posted by False1 View Post
    I agree that was an ill advised comment. Offensive and just plain stupid.

However, the selective outrage is interesting. Many of the same people up in arms about this didn't seem quite so offended with comments like "basket of deplorables", "flyover country" or our very own homegrown "dirt people." I seem to remember some chortling or even words of support when those comments were thrown down .
    Huh? The point is that he's the freaking US Attorney General and doesn't seem to know how the system works.

Huh? The point is that he's the freaking US Attorney General and doesn't seem to know how the system works.
    you really don't understand his point? People are pouncing on his terrible choice of words and yet false1 is correct, those same folks have described people between the coasts as uneducated and stupid and dismissed their opinions as "voting against their own good". He is stating the hypocrisy of the situation. Are the people of Hawaii to be respected more that the people of say Kansas? Or does it not fit the narrative?

It's an observation, an accurate one. And he's not saying Sessions was in the right.

Quote Originally Posted by awy View Post
    it's actually called oahu but lol.
    Kenya.

Thread Information