+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

I agree with this editorial. There's 4 more years to bash on Trump. Thanks for everything, Obama.

I'm done thinking about Donald Trump. Today is about giving thanks to President Obama

http://www.chicagotribune.com/la-ol-...120-story.html
    It won't be long before we can all forget Cano and realize that Castro can be everything Robinson was for us. - Retired_Doc

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    I agree with this editorial. There's 4 more years to bash on Trump. Thanks for everything, Obama.

I'm done thinking about Donald Trump. Today is about giving thanks to President Obama

http://www.chicagotribune.com/la-ol-...120-story.html
    There's been eight years to thank Obama. I'm not wasting valuable Trump bashing time on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    There's been eight years to thank Obama. I'm not wasting valuable Trump bashing time on him.
    just keep on being you
    kyle

There's been plenty of comments about Trump's hair. So, I'm gonna say this....

As a ticket buyer, I want Scarlett Johansson to ditch her Elizabeth Warren haircut and go back to her previous look.
    It won't be long before we can all forget Cano and realize that Castro can be everything Robinson was for us. - Retired_Doc

Antartica!

As a ticket buyer, I want Scarlett Johansson to ditch her Elizabeth Warren haircut and go back to her previous look.
    Start a boycott.

agreed. i guess she is just trying to fit in..
    kyle

I'll give G.W. credit that he always seems good natured about stuff like this.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

^^^Kind of reminded me of his brother trying to put on a hoodie.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%206.15.24%20PM.jpg

Brazil was kind of a bust--one was promised for Rio but I can't find a single report about it. The only announcement was in the English ExPat newspaper.

A few showed up in DC.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Is trump gonna get gray like the other POTUS or will he keep on swimming in the peroxide and utilizing the bobby pins?

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

cardiff

Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

In President Barack Obama's last major military attack against al Qaeda, more than 100 members of the group were killed in a US airstrike in western Syria on Thursday, according to a defense official.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politi...eda/index.html

Meanwhile, our great friends the Russians have greatly expanded their permanent military presence in Syria.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/world/middleeast/russia-turkey-syria-deal.html
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

i had curry chicken for dinner tonight. the best curry chicken, the best.
    kyle

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteYankee View Post
    I just honestly don't get it. It makes no sense to me. On most issues I can see both sides of an argument even if I don't agree with the other side but this one baffles me. Why are people so concerned with what others do as long as they aren't hurting anyone?
    I don't understand it either. Even if one feels this way, that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    do you read a book that details laws set by a sky wizard?
    I'm not defending those that stand behind their faith when it infringes on the rights of others, but I'm also not sure why demeaning something that is central in many people's lives is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    are you looking for an answer other than because they're narrow-minded bigots who are all for freedom & equality as long as you chose their kind of freedom while they remain more equal than others?
    Interesting follow. So, equality and respect for all people of all lifestyles, but it's ok to disrespect people of various faiths by belittling them with terms like "sky wizards" and "special story books." I'm not an active participant in any organized religion, but I'm not going to belittle others that are.

Barcelona.

Jesus, don't let David Vitter see that sign.
    Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers- George Carlin

What could've been.....
    Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers- George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    This is why I get angry when otherwise well meaning people tell me not to worry about a Trump presidency. It'll only take one more appointment to overturn it...
    Same for women's rights. STFU, people.

The Women's March in DC turnout looks YUGE on tv. I bet it beats the inaugural by a lot. March's around the world look extremely well attended also.
    My friend was there and said it was massive!

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    My son told me that my ex was going to be at the rally in D.C. today. I sent her text saying I was proud that she was there today. She said she would send some pictures later.
    You're a good egg, my friend. <3

Did you and your wife go to a local one?

I love you. You should post these beautiful photos in the Trump thread, though!

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    This is why I get angry when otherwise well meaning people tell me not to worry about a Trump presidency. It'll only take one more appointment to overturn it...
    Agreed with your point. I'm not angry but more surprised that people cant figure out that Trump can pretty much undo everything obama did.

Thread Information