+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 299 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Re: Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Service Academies = rape, cheating on exams, sexual harassment, racism, bigotry, et al.
    You should be so proud. Such stand-up institutions.
    As opposed to regular colleges, where I presume you went?

i see brenn and b.b.b. are lathering each other down with the disrespect lotion early this morning. both looking like fools as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    The only people reading this conversation have names like "Mr Coffee" and "Yankeefan5324", I think I"ll live through the embarrassment.

And if you don't want to have the conversation, don't. You made a clumsy grab for authority and honor with the usual "I served and you didn't", and it didn't go well for you.
    Is that what you think happened?

Quote Originally Posted by KLJ View Post
    i see brenn and b.b.b. are lathering each other down with the disrespect lotion early this morning. both looking like fools as per usual.
    What the f*ck is that?

"Uh oh Mr Coffee and KLJ have spilled the disagreement milk all over the table today!"

What the f*ck is that?

"Uh oh Mr Coffee and KLJ have spilled the disagreement milk all over the table today!"
    you're not doing well today b.b.b. i'd suggest coming back in a little while.

The only people reading this conversation have names like "Mr Coffee" and "Yankeefan5324", I think I"ll live through the embarrassment.

And if you don't want to have the conversation, don't. You made a clumsy grab for authority and honor with the usual "I served and you didn't", and it didn't go well for you.
    "How To Be A Patriot" by Maynerd of the Internet with a forward by Mr. Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    "How To Be A Patriot" by Maynerd of the Internet with a forward by Mr. Coffee
    Is that what I was doing?

I think it was more 'laughing at the supposed adults acting like angsty teens trying to impress each other by acting like internet tough guys, and the woman who loves them.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post

I think it was more 'laughing at the supposed adults acting like angsty teens trying to impress each other by acting like internet tough guys, and the woman who loves them.'
    Yeah, I'd stop judging jokes if I were you, Simon Cowell.

So brave.

Yeah, I'd stop judging jokes if I were you, Simon Cowell.
    And here we have a bad analogy inside a bad joke.

And here I thought you were just searching for civil discourse again. Fooled me!

you have to give him some credit. he keeps going and going no matter how much he's bombing.

if only he would use more smilies..

#ReadsDilbertUnderstandsComedy

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Service Academies = rape, cheating on exams, sexual harassment, racism, bigotry, et al.
    You should be so proud. Such stand-up institutions.
    Service academies= Meuse-Argonne, Guadalcanal, Normandy, Ardennes, Peleliu, Inchon, Chosin, etc....
    So yes, they are stand-up institutions.

And here I thought you were just searching for civil discourse again. Fooled me!
    Is that what you're doing?

#ReadsDilbertUnderstandsComedy
    Stop digging.

Stop digging.
    #StillQuotesCaddyshack

#StillQuotesCaddyshack
    I'm not above quoting Caddyshack, but that wasn't a quote.

The hashtag totally makes it funny though.

Is that what you're doing?

NYYF Legend

How is that being fair when all that he said is that he respects those who have served and what the flag means to him while in service to his country? Why is saluting someone who has served, so that we as a country can enjoy the freedoms that we do today, a thing to be made fun of?

Good one.

If you're going to play den mother to the edgelords, you're going to have to put in a little more effort.

Quote Originally Posted by 2JAY View Post
    How is that being fair when all that he said is that he respects those who have served and what the flag means to him while in service to his country? Why is saluting someone who has served, so that we as a country can enjoy the freedoms that we do today, a thing to be made fun of?
    Because it's super funny. Duh.

Those things aren't what's being made fun of.

It's way cooler to be anti-establishment on the internet.

So brave.

Thread Information