+ Reply to Thread
Page 1785 of 1785 FirstFirst ... 785 1285 1685 1735 1775 1782 1783 1784 1785
Results 44,601 to 44,614 of 44614

Re: President Donald Trump

"They reported Fake numbers that they made up & don’t even exist.". The numbers were not made up and they do exist. His words are not true. He lied. Your spin is not changing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    "They reported Fake numbers that they made up & don’t even exist.". The numbers were not made up and they do exist. His words are not true. He lied. Your spin is not changing that.
    Trump's approval number the day after his inauguration was 55%. If I publish an article stating that I have approval numbers for him placing him at 55%, is that OK because those numbers were not made up and they do exist, even if I don't state when they were from? Or would they basically be made up and not exist because there is no valid context given?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tucker View Post
    Trump's approval number the day after his inauguration was 55%. If I publish an article stating that I have approval numbers for him placing him at 55%, is that OK because those numbers were not made up and they do exist, even if I don't state when they were from? Or would they basically be made up and not exist because there is no valid context given?
    Link?

If it’s Rasmussen poll, they’re worthless.

Hope is eternal

Further looking at any ONE poll is not accurate. You look at the average of multiple. Trump supporters use Rasmussen as it fits their narrative
    Thankful to be a fan of a big market team

538 had Trump’s approval rating at 45.5% on January 23, 2017, almost identical to the 46.1% he received in the election.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJack View Post
    Link?

If it’s Rasmussen poll, they’re worthless.
    They were the only pollster that accurately predicted the 2016 election outcome.

The point was that you'd all be mad if someone published inflated numbers that came from a real source, but for which the date was misrepresented.

If the NY Times reports deflated numbers that are invalid because they are 3 months old, you all eat it up like hungry dogs and then bark at Trump for calling them out. All logic and reason is completely out the window.

You all keep putting me in the position of defending Trump, which is not what I stopped by to do. I just thought we'd have a rational conversation, but you are all too blinded by your hatred of some guy named Donald Trump to have any sort of real conversation. You're like diodes.

There have been truly bad leaders throughout history. The people who lived under those regimes did not have the great lives we have. They didn't have growing economies or the right to publicly criticize the government. To hate Trump as much as you all seem to is disproportionate to the reality of our situation and I'm a little baffled by it.

They were the only pollster that accurately predicted the 2016 election outcome.

The point was that you'd all be mad if someone published inflated numbers that came from a real source, but for which the date was misrepresented.

If the NY Times reports deflated numbers that are invalid because they are 3 months old, you all eat it up like hungry dogs and then bark at Trump for calling them out. All logic and reason is completely out the window.

You all keep putting me in the position of defending Trump, which is not what I stopped by to do. I just thought we'd have a rational conversation, but you are all too blinded by your hatred to have any sort of real conversation. You're like diodes.
    I’m still waiting for the link to support your 55% claim. I provided mine. Just the facts.

I’m still waiting for the link to support your 55% claim. I provided mine. Just the facts.
    Who cares? It was hypothetical. Pick whatever his highest number ever was in whatever poll you believe. Now imagine if someone pretended that it was his current number. The point was that dates matter when it comes to polls, not what the actual number was
    For the record, he peaked at 59% 5 days after his inauguration on Rasmussen.

538 had Trump’s approval rating at 45.5% on January 23, 2017, almost identical to the 46.1% he received in the election.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
    538 has the DODGERS winning the world series this year. FAKE NEWS.

Who cares? It was hypothetical. Pick whatever his highest number ever was in whatever poll you believe. Now imagine if someone pretended that it was his current number. The point was that dates matter when it comes to polls, not what the actual number was
    For the record, he peaked at 59% 5 days after his inauguration on Rasmussen.
    Hypothetical? You made a statement of information which is either factual or not:

“Trump’s approval number the day after his inauguration was 55%.”

Forgive me if I don’t take your word for it, but I asked you to substantiate your claim with a link. So far, no link. That speaks for itself.

538 has the DODGERS winning the world series this year. FAKE NEWS.
    A prediction is not news.

All of the national polls could only legitimately claim to predict the popular vote because they were doing national polling and not state-by-state polling. Anyone who extrapolated Electoral College outcomes from those polls was misusing the data because it was not what the data was measuring.

Rasmussen polls were closest to the popular vote outcome, but there results did not accurately predict the outcome of the election, which was a Trump win in the EC.

Polls are only one tool in predicting election outcomes. Any legitimate analysis of the 2016 election outcome must also include various voter suppression tactics. Polls can’t account for that.

Do you really believe the 5 suspects (who had initially confessed) were innocent law-abiding people who never hurt anyone? How wrong was Trump, really?
    How wrong was Trump? 100%% unequivocally wrong for advocating the execution of innocent parties. What he did was disgusting - as disgusting as Al Sharpton’s false accusations in the Tawana Brawley case.

We know that Trump was dead wrong because Matias Reyes, who was guilty of a string of rapes and murders in the area, confessed to the assault of the Central Park jogger and provided details of the assault. Police matched Reyes’ DNA to the scene of the crime.

I have no idea why you would defend Trump’s despicable behaviour in this case, given that he has never apologized or retracted his statements.

Facts matter.

Re: President Donald Trump.

And then there’s this headline:

“Ten Cities Say That Trump Owes Them Money from Rally Security”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rally-security

Some of these unpaid debts, approaching $1 million, go back 2 1/2 years to the inauguration. Washington, DC has had to raid an emergency fund to make up for thesedeficits.

Draining the swamp? Just Deadbeat Donald living up to his name and to his long history of business practices prior to taking office.

I don’t know why anyone bothers to discuss whether this guy is left, moderate, or right. He’s just corrupt, a thief who’s using public office to enrich himself.

Thread Information