+ Reply to Thread
Page 1563 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 563 1063 1463 1513 1553 1560 1561 1562 1563
Results 39,051 to 39,052 of 39052
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Re: President Donald Trump

I'll probably get in trouble for saying this but I have to even if it makes me sound like a northeast liberal elitist. These people are stupid. Full stop. They claim to be Christian but happily look aside while this monster does literally the opposite of all 10 commandments.
    They're the great grandchildren of people who had their life savings taken by northern snake oil salesmen in the 1890s. Nothing has changed. They've been fooled by a charlatan and are too stupid to understand it.

And you know what...every one of them will vote on November 6th.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/14/u...n-rallies.html

Despite never having met him, Mr. Bledsoe said he felt a personal link and a sense of shared values with Mr. Trump.

“I don’t really look at him as a politician,” he said. “Even now, I look at him as just one of us. He doesn’t act like he’s above you, as a person.”
    “He’s a businessman and he doesn’t owe anyone anything,” she said. She had no issue with Mr. Trump’s three marriages — “at least he married Marla Maples!” she said — and was also doubting of the coverage surrounding Stephanie Clifford, the adult-film actress who goes by the stage name Stormy Daniels.

By contrast, she said she had grown weary of Mr. Clinton’s personal scandals when he was in office.

Was there a contradiction? “It sounds like a double standard,” she conceded of her opinion. But Mr. Trump was just different, she suggested.

“I think the Good Lord forgave him, so I can, too,” she said.

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    I'll probably get in trouble for saying this but I have to even if it makes me sound like a northeast liberal elitist. These people are stupid. Full stop. They claim to be Christian but happily look aside while this monster does literally the opposite of all 10 commandments.
    They're the great grandchildren of people who had their life savings taken by northern snake oil salesmen in the 1890s. Nothing has changed. They've been fooled by a charlatan and are too stupid to understand it.

And you know what...every one of them will vote on November 6th.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/14/u...n-rallies.html
    "Because god" might be the oldest form of confirmation bias in existence. But I don't necessarily think they've been fooled. They like what he brings to the table and need a reason to justify their own racism, sexism, etc.
    The feminist agenda ... encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians. ~Pat Robertson 1992

Thread Information