+ Reply to Thread
Page 830 of 830 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 827 828 829 830
Results 20,726 to 20,743 of 20743
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Re: President Donald Trump

He wasn't up early watching Fox again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/u...ore-ipad-share

T
    he message about the Post story was quickly followed by one assailing The New York Times. “The Failing New York Times foiled U.S. attempt to kill the single most wanted terrorist, Al-Baghdadi,” he wrote. “Their sick agenda over National Security.”
    Mr. Trump did not specify what he meant, but he may have been referring to a Fox News report, a version of which aired about 25 minutes before the president’s tweet, about comments by a top commander at a conference on Friday.
    He's also going through his greatest hits including everyone's favorite...but her emails!

In his tweets on Saturday morning, he offered no concern that Mr. Sessions had not been fully forthcoming. Instead, as he often does, Mr. Trump tried to turn attention back to his opponent from last year.
    “So many people are asking why isn’t the A.G. or Special Council looking at the many Hillary Clinton or Comey crimes,” he wrote, referring to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel now leading the Russia inquiry. “33,000 e-mails deleted?”
    He added: “What about all of the Clinton ties to Russia, including Podesta Company, Uranium deal, Russian Reset, big dollar speeches etc.”
    I'll tell ya what Donnie, if you step down and have Hillary be POTUS we'll happily let the FBI investigate all that...again.

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    Sadly, they're on hiatus until fall.
    Very unfortunate. My belated joke is that the SNL cast has now been demoted to the status of the OTHER not ready for prime time players:

The US Congress.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    I'd let Spicey host. It would be a riot.
    Hmmmmmmmm. Should we add Madame Palin and Tina Fey to the mix? Just to boost ratings, I mean.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

It must have been stated somewhere in this thread but if events had taken place in a different chronology, you would swear Mike from Veep was based on Spicer.
    Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers- George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Interesting that you went from WH to West Wing. I wonder why you did that. Hmm.

And $20MM from foreign governments is an exponentially more serious issue than a NJ liquor license and an art collection and sewer bonds and whatever else he didn't declare.

It's not even the same ballpark.
    Eh..........might wanna rethink the NJ liquor license line..........

Rebecca Ballhaus

@rebeccaballhaus
    .@WSJ found $1B in undisclosed loans to firms Kushner partly owns. Not in revised file either
    https://www.
    wsj.com/articles/jared
    -kushner-discloses-dozens-more-assets-in-revised-financial-filing-1500678017....

9:50 AM - 22 Jul 2017

The WSJ reports Jared Kushner failed to disclose $1B in loans

According to the Wall Street Journal, Kushner reportedly withheld loans "totaling at least $1 billion" from various lenders.
    Loving some nothing burgers!!!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Eh..........might wanna rethink the NJ liquor license line..........

Rebecca Ballhaus

@rebeccaballhaus
    .@WSJ found $1B in undisclosed loans to firms Kushner partly owns. Not in revised file either
    https://www.
    wsj.com/articles/jared
    -kushner-discloses-dozens-more-assets-in-revised-financial-filing-1500678017....

9:50 AM - 22 Jul 2017

The WSJ reports Jared Kushner failed to disclose $1B in loans

According to the Wall Street Journal, Kushner reportedly withheld loans "totaling at least $1 billion" from various lenders.
    Can we get a clickable URL out of that? Asking for a friend who might be feeling shame from the whole Trump championing thing.
    If money is a science, then it is a dark science...it has gone on developing...by its own rules. Neal Stephenson, Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    Can we get a clickable URL out of that? Asking for a friend who might be feeling shame from the whole Trump championing thing.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/jared-k...ing-1500678017
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.
    -Tweet from Clear and President Danger

See? Even *he* agrees with me that he's not everyone's President.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/24/u...-sessions.html

Trump Asks Why ‘Beleaguered’ Sessions Isn’t Investigating Clinton

WASHINGTON — President Trump turned up the pressure on his own attorney general on Monday, calling him “beleaguered” in a tweet questioning why the Justice Department is not investigating Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Trump’s comments are remarkable because if the attorney general, Jeff Sessions, is beleaguered of late it is largely because of Mr. Trump himself.

In an interview last week with The New York Times, Mr. Trump said he never would have nominated Mr. Sessions if he knew he intended to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian meddling and the Trump campaign. Those comments raised speculation that Mr. Sessions would quit, but he did not. Instead, Mr. Sessions said he would stay on as attorney general “as long as that is appropriate.”
    Tweet:
    So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?

5:49 AM - 24 Jul 2017
    I can't believe this is reality.

Some things will never make sense.

Donald Trumps sketch of the Manhattan skyline is going to auction

Source: Washington Post

Given President Trump’s healthy ego, is it surprising that in his mind, Trump Tower dominates the Manhattan skyline?

A rare sketch made by the future president in 2005 for a charity auction is hitting the market again — and let’s just say that even if his approval ratings are at abysmal lows, Trump might still want to stick to his day job instead of pursuing art. The sketch features the outlines of other buildings, all boxy and anonymous-looking, with Trump Tower at the center, its stepped-design facade portrayed with lines. The building is the largest in the image (though in real life, it is the 64th-tallest skyscraper in New York).

And, in a particularly Trumpian flourish, the artist signed the work with a gold marker.

The sketch, owned by an anonymous seller, is set to be auctioned Thursday by Los Angeles-based Nate D. Sanders Auctions, with bidding set to start at $9,000.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f0f0472104dc

Well the checkbook gets closed for the annual donation to the Boy Scouts of America. Last thing this country needs are bunches of illiterate fascist punks running amok.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/...ts-speech.html

https://www.someecards.com/news/poli...mp-boy-scouts/

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...couts-jamboree

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Well the checkbook gets closed for the annual donation to the Boy Scouts of America. Last thing this country needs are bunches of illiterate fascist punks running amok.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/...ts-speech.html

https://www.someecards.com/news/poli...mp-boy-scouts/

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...couts-jamboree
    I'm confused.

Who are the "illiterate fascist punks" in this scenario of yours?

"President Trump, who was not a Boy Scout, got thousands of Boy Scouts to boo former President Obama, who was a Boy Scout, by suggesting that Obama never attended the National Scout Jamboree, even though he addressed the event in 2010 with a special video message in honor of the organization’s 100th anniversary."

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/343...oy-scout-rally

How low can you go?

He could talk about anything here but he actually discussed, among other things, firing Tom Price if he doesn't get the repeal votes and this gem:

"[My friend] sold his company for a tremendous amount of money. And he went out and bought a big yacht. And he had a very...*interesting* life. I won't go into any more than that 'cause you're Boy Scouts. So I'm not going to tell you what he did."
    What a lowlife douchebag.
    Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers- George Carlin

NYYF Legend

In case anybody wasn't paying attention: he was talking about an orgy-lifestyle. The decrepit creepy old man was talking to children.

Things of note:

1) Dig at press saying that there are like 45,000 there but the press will probably say there is 200

2) Drops the term "fake news" out of nowhere

3) Talks about the Washington "swamp" and how it should be changed to "cesspool" or "sewer"

4) Talks about "energy dominance" then moves to talking to West Virginia

5) Talks about Price getting votes tomorrow to "kill this horrible thing known as Obamacare that's really hurting us". Jokes that Price better get the votes or "you're fired". Says he better get Senator Capito to vote for it. Keeps rambling on about seven years of repeal and replace and they better do it.

6) Talks about the "record setting...massive crowd". "The fake media will say 'President Trump spoke before a small crowd of Boys Scouts today...that is some crowd. FAKE MEDIA! FAKE NEWS!"

7) "Did President Obama ever come to a Jamboree?" <Boos>

8) Talks about a dude (Levitt) who had a great company, sold it for a bunch of money, went and bought a yacht then "had an interesting life". Says he won't say more because they're Boy Scouts. Gets kind of creepy.

9) Talks about the stock market, economy, his election.

10) "They said" <point at media> "these dishonest people, they said there is no path to victory for Donald Trump. They forgot about the forgotten people. By the way, they're not forgetting about the forgotten people anymore. They're going crazy trying to figure it out, but I told them 'far too late, far too late'. But you remember that incredible night with the maps, and the Republicans are red and the Democrats are blue. And that map was so red it was unbelievable and they didn't know what to say. And you know we have a tremendous disadvantage in the electoral college; popular vote is much easier." Rambles about states, at some point says he went to Maine four times and it's "one vote". More rambling about states.

11) Talking about Michigan and Wisconsin "We worked hard there. And my opponent didn't work hard there, because she was told" <booing> "because she was told she was going to win Michigan. And I said 'Wait a minute, the car industry is moving to Mexico why is she going to move, she's there. Why are they allowing it to move? And by the way, do you those car industry, see what's happening, how they're coming back to Michigan? They're coming back to Ohio. They're starting to peel back in. And we go to Wisconsin, now Wisconsin hadn't been won in many, many years by a Republican." <starts talking about the typical "massive crowds", etc>.

12) Starts talking about jobs report, stock market, bringing back trillions of dollars from companies that can't get their money into the country, doing things that nobody thought were possible, etc.

13) Talks about the billions of dollars we're "putting back into our military". Hamming for service members and law enforcement.
    If money is a science, then it is a dark science...it has gone on developing...by its own rules. Neal Stephenson, Quicksilver

From Michael Moore's fb page:

Trump using 30,000 Boy Scouts tonight as props in his own Triumph of the Will. He called for their loyalty as he screamed one lie after another at them. He paused for them to cheer, and they did. Child abuse on a mass scale. When I defeat him in 2020, my first order of business before any sort of plea bargaining negotiations with his attorneys will be for him to issue an apology to all of these children and to admit to them he told them numerous lies. Let's Take Back America from this dangerous, sick clown. It was, after all, already ours to begin with.
    -- Michael Moore
    Eagle Scout

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    From Michael Moore's fb page:
    He is mentally ill.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information