+ Reply to Thread
Page 1496 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 496 996 1396 1446 1486 1493 1494 1495 1496
Results 37,376 to 37,379 of 37379

Re: President Donald Trump

So I see Coats issued an apology today to way he reacted to Trump's news about another Putin summit in Washington. Looks like some pressure was applied here.
    To all, life is too short, enjoy the baseball season even those that hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    So I see Coats issued an apology today to way he reacted to Trump's news about another Putin summit in Washington. Looks like some pressure was applied here.
    It was either that or quit, and quitting probably would have been worse for the rest of us.
    Last edited by JL25and3; Today at 03:29 PM.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    It was either that or quit, and Quitting probably would have been worse for the rest of us.
    I will be amazed if Trump accepts such an empty gesture as Coats saying he was misconstrued and his words were 'mischaracterized' by the fake news media. What idiot would believe that kind of transparent walk-back?

In his statement, Mr. Coats also laid blame on the news media. “Some press coverage has mischaracterized my intentions in responding to breaking news presented to me during a live interview,” he said.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/u...e=sectionfront
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    I will be amazed if Trump accepts such an empty gesture as Coats saying he was misconstrued and his words were 'mischaracterized' by the fake news media. What idiot would believe that kind of transparent walk-back?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/u...e=sectionfront
    Don't give Trump that much credit as he's an empty-headed person to begin with.
    To all, life is too short, enjoy the baseball season even those that hate me.

Thread Information