+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 1119 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 562 602 652 1052 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 27957

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    But does being a pathological liar make someone unfit for the presidency? Maybe he just wants to leave a legacy of tall tales as a warning to future generations.
    Again, we're not trained to make that kind of diagnosis, but it's more than about lies - he states things that have solid proof to the contrary, but believes what he says anyway. Or maybe he's not a liar at all, just has some kind of sickness that makes him believe what he says is true. Whatever it is, he has a lot of Americans nervous....bomb shelter kits and underground bunker sales are on the rise.
    Let the kids play.

Awww. Are you one of those poor, sad souls that believes what Trump says? I'm sorry.
    get over the election already..

But does being a pathological liar make someone unfit for the presidency?
    I was told that our only choices were the pathological liar or the other pathological liar. I voted for Gary Johnson anyway.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by KLJ View Post
    get over the election already..
    Pffft. I did months ago. But I don't intend to "get over" the racist, sexist, xenophobic demagogue in the White House. #resist

Pffft. I did months ago. But I don't intend to "get over" the racist, sexist, xenophobic demagogue in the White House. #resist
    How come the guys who keep bringing up Clinton also keep telling everyone else to get over the election already? Does simply discussing Donald Trump in the Donald Trump thread indicate non-overness of the election?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Maynerd View Post
    I was told that our only choices were the pathological liar or the other pathological liar. I voted for Gary Johnson anyway.
    I think Gary Johnson would have been a bad President. Not anywhere near the level of Trump but bad. You were never going to vote Clinton so at least you didn't vote Trump so I guess there is that.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Awww. Are you one of those poor, sad souls that believes what Trump says? I'm sorry.
    Referencing Hillary's dishonesty = believing everything Trump says?

You're going to pull something stretching like that.

NYYF Legend

Anytime KLJ can support his boy Trump while taking a pot shot at Hillary he's going to do it.
    Baseball is life;

Those are legitimate gripes. Suddenly deciding that lying is just cause to remove someone from office is pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Anytime KLJ can support his boy Trump while taking a pot shot at Hillary he's going to do it.
    We're talking about lying-- I mean c'mon.

If all of a sudden I started saying that I consider Trump too old to be President, I'm sure someone would bring up my lack of issue with Bernie's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Those are legitimate gripes. Suddenly deciding that lying is just cause to remove someone from office is pretty ridiculous.
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

(that's a joke. you seem to be off your game on that lately.)

i would be derelict of my duties if i let someone bring up pathological liars and not bring up Clinton.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    We're talking about lying-- I mean c'mon.
    And I'm shocked that the same folks who had a problem with Clinton don't seem bothered by Trump on this issue. (Maynerd excepted)
    Baseball is life;

And I'm shocked that the same folks who had a problem with Clinton don't seem bothered by Trump on this issue. (Maynerd excepted)
    But they do! They just don't feel like they need to talk about it since everyone else does!

I'll save being bothered by trump for important stuff, not his delusional rantings.

am i still allowed to decide what i find important?

NYYF Legend

I'll save being bothered by trump for important stuff, not his delusional rantings.

am i still allowed to decide what i find important?
    You can evolve your position all you want. Apparently being a liar was a problem for Clinton with you but not for Trump.

I certainly had issues with Clinton and the truth on a number of issues, just had a lot more with the Donald who legitimately doesn't seem to know the difference.
    Baseball is life;

You can evolve your position all you want. Apparently being a liar was a problem for Clinton with you but not for trump .
    listen, i know it's great fun for you and b.b.b. to decide who voted for who. i wish i had that power but for the millionth time, i did not vote for trump.

when it comes down to it though, i would rather be associated with trump than the hateful usual suspects.

NYYF Legend

listen, i know it's great fun for you and b.b.b. to decide who voted for who. i wish i had that power but for the millionth time, i did not vote for trump.

when it comes down to it though, i would rather be associated with trump than the hateful usual suspects.
    Yeah I believe you that you didn't vote for Trump. Since then though other than being mildly upset with his healthcare ideas and not thrilled about his stance on marijuana you've come off as one of his bigger supporters. That my not be your intention but it sure is how you posts have read. I think possibly only Hoodoo has been a bigger Trump supporter in this thread.

I know Hitman is one of the the only ones who has the balls to come out as say he's an outright Trump supporter, and while I think he's wrong I respect that he's willing to get behind his vote say "hey if it all goes to ................, sorry I was wrong but I believe Trump is the right choice." But Hitman doesn't stop by this thread all that often.
    Baseball is life;

Yeah I believe you that you didn't vote for Trump. Since then though other than being mildly upset with his healthcare ideas and not thrilled about his stance on marijuana you've come off as one of his bigger supporters. That my not be your intention but it sure is how you posts have read. I think possibly only Hoodoo has been a bigger Trump supporter in this thread.

I know Hitman is one of the the only ones who has the balls to come out as say he's an outright Trump supporter, and while I think he's wrong I respect that he's willing to get behind his vote say "hey if it all goes to ................, sorry I was wrong but I believe Trump is the right choice." But Hitman doesn't stop by this thread all that often.
    so, you still think i voted for trump but i just don't have the balls (sexiest ) to say it? lol

any chance of some examples of all this glowing support i give trump?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

(that's a joke. you seem to be off your game on that lately.)
    They're tough to identify as jokes when they are entirely devoid of humor. Don't put that on my game.

Anyway, I'm sure you understand the difference between telling a lie and lying under oath to congress.

Addicted Member

i would be derelict of my duties if i let someone bring up pathological liars and not bring up Clinton.

2017 has been a great year!

Addicted Member

You can evolve your position all you want. Apparently being a liar was a problem for Clinton with you but not for Trump.

I certainly had issues with Clinton and the truth on a number of issues, just had a lot more with the Donald who legitimately doesn't seem to know the difference.

I'm going to jump in for just a bit.

Since 1993, there has been a long history of lying by both Clinton's. It's an established fact that both have had a problem with the truth.

Trump is a noob. He has yet to achieve the level of lying that both Clinton's have excelled.

Thinking about accomplishment's of Trump, the first & foremost is that Trump managed to keep the pathological liars from re-inhabiting the White House - despite overwhelming odds.

I give Trump major accolades for that alone.
    2017 has been a great year!

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Not surprised one bit.

Conference of psychiatrists at Yale University: Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7694316.html

Speaking at the conference at Yale’s School of Medicine on Thursday, one of the mental health professionals, Dr John Gartner, a practising psychotherapist who advised psychiatric residents at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, said: “We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness.”

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was President. If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional,” he added.

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference he had worked some of the “most dangerous people in society”, including murderers and rapists — but that he was convinced by the “dangerousness” of Mr Trump.

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,” he said.

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

The petition has so far garnered more than 41,000 signatures.

It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.

“And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is 'unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office'."

Responding to the criticism, Dr Gartner said: “This notion that you need to personally interview someone to form a diagnosis actually doesn’t make a whole lotta sense. For one thing, research shows that the psychiatric interview is the least statistical reliable way to make a diagnosis.”
    Hmmmmm.... wonder if, aside from the remote "see it in his eyes" diagnosis, there are other motivations at play?

http://www.johngartner.com/books-clinton.php

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...us-than-others

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    Not surprised one bit.

Conference of psychiatrists at Yale University: Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7694316.html

Speaking at the conference at Yale’s School of Medicine on Thursday, one of the mental health professionals, Dr John Gartner, a practising psychotherapist who advised psychiatric residents at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, said: “We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness.”

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was President. If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional,” he added.

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference he had worked some of the “most dangerous people in society”, including murderers and rapists — but that he was convinced by the “dangerousness” of Mr Trump.

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,” he said.

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

The petition has so far garnered more than 41,000 signatures.

It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.

“And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is 'unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office'."

Responding to the criticism, Dr Gartner said: “This notion that you need to personally interview someone to form a diagnosis actually doesn’t make a whole lotta sense. For one thing, research shows that the psychiatric interview is the least statistical reliable way to make a diagnosis.”
    BRenninger pile.

Rachel Maddow is now blaming Donald Trump for the riots in Venezuela!

I'm telling you, this presidency brings out the best in the loonies!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/21/ra...ist-venezuela/

Thread Information