+ Reply to Thread
Page 2186 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 1186 1686 2086 2136 2176 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2196 ... LastLast
Results 54,626 to 54,650 of 55301

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Are you saying my assessment of him is wrong and he's some centrist I'm maligning?
    Not at all. He's just a dude and I enjoy listening to his podcast. Like I love listening to Joe Rogan. I just knew you were gonna slam him.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Yes I miss the hard hitting reporting ďObama is the devilĒ and ďTrump is GodĒ
    Yeah, but I bet they donít have the guts to tell the real truth about Bat Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Yeah, but I bet they donít have the guts to tell the real truth about Bat Boy.
    Now you're talking.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    I understand that it's an issue for you and that you don't like it but saying it's not right seems to go against your beliefs about the free market.

And George Soros is just a guy that makes donations to Dem causes as far as I can tell. No idea how he became the right wing boogeyman. It would be pretty hilarious if it hadn't turned out to be so dangerous. After the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting I really thought you all would let it go but I guess not.
    I have a decent idea why he might be singled out. D'you?

I understand that it's an issue for you and that you don't like it but saying it's not right seems to go against your beliefs about the free market.

And George Soros is just a guy that makes donations to Dem causes as far as I can tell. No idea how he became the right wing boogeyman. It would be pretty hilarious if it hadn't turned out to be so dangerous. After the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting I really thought you all would let it go but I guess not.
    Again, like I answered before. I'm not suggesting anything be done. But I don't think blocking free speech is a good thing for anyone to do, no matter who is being targeted. Since YouTube controls so much video and information, I believe it is wrong. All I'm doing is complaining. I am allowed to complain. I haven't suggested anyone do anything about it. It is a free market just as YT said. I agree. I can go elsewhere. But it doesn't mean I have to like it, and I do believe it's a problem.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Not at all. He's just a dude and I enjoy listening to his podcast. Like I love listening to Joe Rogan. I just knew you were gonna slam him.
    Probably should gone with this Joker one then. Seem more fitting for him.

Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Again, like I answered before. I'm not suggesting anything be done. But I don't think blocking free speech is a good thing for anyone to do, no matter who is being targeted. Since YouTube controls so much video and information, I believe it is wrong. All I'm doing is complaining. I am allowed to complain. I haven't suggested anyone do anything about it. It is a free market just as YT said. I agree. I can go elsewhere. But it doesn't mean I have to like it, and I do believe it's a problem.
    Well I am not privy to your youtube channel or the algorithms you generate (thank god ) but if you ever have any evidence of it that I can actually see, link me up. Until then I shall remain somewhat skeptical.
    dolly could do the allegory of the cave but plato couldnít do jolene

I have a decent idea why he might be singled out. D'you?
    I have some thoughts.

Well I am not privy to your youtube channel or the algorithms you generate (thank god ) but if you ever have any evidence of it that I can actually see, link me up. Until then I shall remain somewhat skeptical.
    Im not the only one who noticed. Many people sent him emails and DMs wondering where his video was that day. He looked into it and saw what happened and had a segment on his next podcast. Someone reached out to him and asked him not to talk about certain topics. Which is not a good idea with him. He got buried, it’s pretty simple.

Oh and btw to the others here, have a little respect for the guy. He was a secret service agent for Obama and Bush.

Im not the only one who noticed. Many people sent him emails and DMs wondering where his video was that day. He looked into it and saw what happened and had a segment on his next podcast. Someone reached out to him and asked him not to talk about certain topics. Which is not a good idea with him. He got buried, itís pretty simple.

Oh and btw to the others here, have a little respect for the guy. He was a secret service agent for Obama and Bush.
    It's a pretty bold claim and I like evidence.

I don't even really know who he is other than the name is familiar so I have no opinion on him but being a secret service agent does not automatically garner respect from me. They're just specialty cops.

NYYF Legend

I don't even really know who he is other than the name is familiar so I have no opinion on him but being a secret service agent does not automatically garner respect from me. They're just specialty cops.
    He's big on conspiracy theories and is a huge Trump supporter.
    Baseball is life;

dan bongino deserves respect as former secret service but ends there. he attacks cenrship of conservatives on social media but is like #4 on you tube sites, hes a fringe guy this era bought into main stream. hes all conspiracy like ukraine is attacking us, rbg was a radical leftist, bidens a marxist ..... hes a grifter

I agree with everything except for the EC point. And I don't think you personally are trying to do anything fraudulent. But there are people who do.

But I would add that you should have to identify yourself as a citizen first. I believe in voter ID. Every time I vote I show my ID. Every time they tell me I don't need to. And every time I tell them "that's wrong". Been doing it for 27 years. We need voter ID.

I know you guys don't like or respect AG Barr. But he's right in how this is going to work out. The PO doesn't have the correct info on every citizen and every member of every household in the country. And I know this for a fact because my job is linked to working with the post office very closely. And I know how inaccurate their info is. I deal with it every single day. People are going to get ballots for previous occupants. Wrong addresses. An entire family when only one person resides there. Some people have claimed they got one for their pets. It's going to be a mess.

Let revisit this on election day. We'll see. If it goes smoothly I'll own my mistake.
    Itís not the Post Office that has that information incorrect. Itís the sender. In the case of ballots, the county clerk.

But the Post Office might be aware of a change of address the clerk isnít.

Unfortunately there is no way I can prove it. I’m the one that sees my home screen. Even if I uploaded a screenshot, you have no idea what it looked like before it changed. I get your point so it is what it is. But good news, it came back up tonight! I just logged on and there he is in my top 3 again like he always was. Someone is doing something right because when you get these things out there people adjust and Google and YouTube have adjusted. This makes me happy. And there was no government intervention required to fix the issue with Dan Bongino or Breitbart .

Oh by the way, someone mentioned Qanon before. Man, I thought I was already red-pilled but jfc, this stuff is intense. I watched the ten-part “Fall Of The Cabal” series and my jaw dropped. Not because I buy it, but because it plays like a Tom Clancy novel. Some really crazy stuff which actually makes it entertaining.

I’m not part of that community, nor am I a member of 8chan, but those folks do fascinate me. There’s so much info and Easter eggs and trails to follow out there I’ve enjoyed looking into it. It’s like before The Dark Knight got released and they stuffed the Internet with fun puzzles and stuff to do and had these real life scavenger hunts.

Interesting. I knew this woman was cool. She’s a legitimately good person, in my opinion. I don’t know how to link tweets, but here is a link to it directly:

https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/sta...283218952?s=21

And here is an article.

Democrat Tulsi Gabbard says voter fraud 'serious threat,' seeks to outlaw ballot harvesting

SO MUCH YES!
    Their bill would cut federal funding from states that don't ban ballot havesting. "No one should get between a voter and the ballot box," Gabbard said
    Gabbard is sponsoring a new House bill called the Election Fraud Prevention Act that seeks to outlaw the practice of ballot harvesting, a growing practices especially among Democrats in which third parties distribute and collect ballots in an effort to grow the vote.

"Banning ballot harvesting is not a partisan issue. It's been used & abused in states like North Carolina and California & is ripe for fraud," Gabbard tweeted Friday in announcing her new bipartisan legislation, which is being co-sponsored by Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Ill.
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...VhMrF2H51wcaas

Interesting. I knew this woman was cool. Sheís a legitimately good person, in my opinion. I donít know how to link tweets, but here is a link to it directly:

https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/sta...283218952?s=21

And here is an article.

Democrat Tulsi Gabbard says voter fraud 'serious threat,' seeks to outlaw ballot harvesting

SO MUCH YES!

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...VhMrF2H51wcaas
    I don't think this is in the right thread, but banning this practice is not a good thing. It typically harms primarily minority voters. In AZ, it especially harms Native Americans on some reservations who often send one person a long distance to turn in ballots for many people. Mail delivery is difficult to nonexistent for these people, except for PO boxes that might not even be close. This state has a very long history of racist voter laws and Native Americans were among the last to be enfranchised. They still face difficulty because of laws such as this.

https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2019...icans-to-vote/

Mail service can be difficult on reservation lands, Roe Lewis said, making voting by mail difficult. Arizona officials who closed more than 300 polling places across the state in the past few years cited an increase in mailed ballots as a reason for shrinking the number of polling places, but Roe Lewis said members of his community would prefer to vote in person.

ďItís a tradition,Ē he said. ďItís an engrained tradition among our community, especially with our elders.Ē

Both Roe Lewis and Nez said language barriers and different cultural definitions of ďfamilyĒ also contribute to obstacles native people face when it comes to navigating some laws. Tribal members who arenít natively fluent in English might miss instructions to sign the outside of their ballot envelopes, leaving them open to having their ballots tossed out.

And a 2016 law that made it a felony for anyone but immediate family, caregivers and household members from collecting and turning in ballots for anyone else can be difficult to understand because indigenous groups, including the Navajo and Gila River tribes, have looser definitions of ďfamilyĒ than the ďAnglo-centricĒ one used to define family in the stateís law, the two tribal leaders said.

That ban, coupled with unreliable mail service, leaves some elderly people facing long drives to turn in their own ballots, Nez said. Committee Chairwoman Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, said the difficulties native people face trying to vote are ďun-American.Ē

ďIt is unconscionable to me that someone would have to drive an hour or two or three to cast their ballot,Ē she said. ďIt is un-American.Ē
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

NYYF Legend

Anything to disenfranchise the poor.
    Baseball is life;

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    I don't think this is in the right thread
    I’m not about to get caught up in four threads of defending the president, and he’s made this headline news so I don’t think it’s in the wrong thread at all.

I didn’t expect you or anyone to agree. But I’m happy that a democrat broke rank for something I would like to see due to the mail-in voting. We need steps in place to minimize fraud. Between the inaccurate mail database, no ID required, and the interference by outside governments to play with the election results, this seems like a decent step. Because I see a chad-like incident all over again. We’re going to be up in the air about a winner for a while.

Something has to give here. If we don’t get another SC member put in, keeping it 4-4 right now, and we’re going through with the nationwide mail-in voting, we’re just begging for a crisis on our hands. The courts might not even be able to decide anything if it gets to them and the states are fighting about ballots and such.

I can’t wait until the movie 2020 comes out. It’s going to be a blockbuster. Hopefully a masked superhero will make their presence known and save the day!

Iím not about to get caught up in four threads of defending the president, and heís made this headline news so I donít think itís in the wrong thread at all.

I didnít expect you or anyone to agree. But Iím happy that a democrat broke rank for something I would like to see due to the mail-in voting. We need steps in place to minimize fraud. Between the inaccurate mail database, no ID required, and the interference by outside governments to play with the election results, this seems like a decent step. Because I see a chad-like incident all over again. Weíre going to be up in the air about a winner for a while.

Something has to give here. If we donít get another SC member put in, keeping it 4-4 right now, and weíre going through with the nationwide mail-in voting, weíre just begging for a crisis on our hands. The courts might not even be able to decide anything if it gets to them and the states are fighting about ballots and such.

I canít wait until the movie 2020 comes out. Itís going to be a blockbuster. Hopefully a masked superhero will make their presence known and save the day!
    I don't really care which thread it's in, though this one makes less sense than the non- presidential one. I thought I left a good explanation and link/source as to why this is a really bad idea. There's no voter fraud related to this practice. If there were, I'd agree with you. There just isn't. It hurts minorities, particularly Native Americans, who were the last people to be enfranchised on their own land.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Iím not about to get caught up in four threads of defending the president, and heís made this headline news so I donít think itís in the wrong thread at all.

I didnít expect you or anyone to agree. But Iím happy that a democrat broke rank for something I would like to see due to the mail-in voting. We need steps in place to minimize fraud. Between the inaccurate mail database, no ID required, and the interference by outside governments to play with the election results, this seems like a decent step. Because I see a chad-like incident all over again. Weíre going to be up in the air about a winner for a while.

Something has to give here. If we donít get another SC member put in, keeping it 4-4 right now, and weíre going through with the nationwide mail-in voting, weíre just begging for a crisis on our hands. The courts might not even be able to decide anything if it gets to them and the states are fighting about ballots and such.

I canít wait until the movie 2020 comes out. Itís going to be a blockbuster. Hopefully a masked superhero will make their presence known and save the day!
    Yes, weíre going to be up in the air for a while. Votes are cast but then have to be counted, because there will be many paper ballots. I expect lawsuits, even frivolous ones, in any state the current occupant of the White House loses. (Frivolous lawsuits are hardly new for him.). Delays from the lawsuits - and the existence of the lawsuits, for that matter - will be used as evidence to undermine the legitimacy of the results.

The current occupant could say, "itís an unusual year, so it will be slow." Instead, heís saying, "if itís slow, itís fake," with no evidence. He will lose an honest election, so he is pre-emptively making the case that, if he loses, itís dishonest.

Oh,and a 4-4 vote in the Supreme Court is a decision.

NYYF Legend

So despite the fact Trump admitted on tape to Bob Woodward that Covid affects young people he lied to an audience last night saying it only affects old people and people with issues. Evil man.

NYYF Legend

https://twitter.com/philiprucker/sta...266787334?s=21

Bloomberg raises $16 million so all Florida ex felons can vote.

NYYF Legend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...71f_story.html

For Democrats it is time to get mad and get even.

Damn right!

NYYF Cy Young

Yes, weíre going to be up in the air for a while. Votes are cast but then have to be counted, because there will be many paper ballots. I expect lawsuits, even frivolous ones, in any state the current occupant of the White House loses. (Frivolous lawsuits are hardly new for him.). Delays from the lawsuits - and the existence of the lawsuits, for that matter - will be used as evidence to undermine the legitimacy of the results.

The current occupant could say, "itís an unusual year, so it will be slow." Instead, heís saying, "if itís slow, itís fake," with no evidence. He will lose an honest election, so he is pre-emptively making the case that, if he loses, itís dishonest.

Oh,and a 4-4 vote in the Supreme Court is a decision.
    And, guess what? We were in the same position with the Supreme Court in 2016 because McConnell wouldn't let Garand be confirmed.

Thread Information