+ Reply to Thread
Page 2168 of 2168 FirstFirst ... 1168 1668 2068 2118 2158 2165 2166 2167 2168
Results 54,176 to 54,191 of 54191
  1. #54176
    NYYF Legend

    theDurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Basking Ridge, NJ

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    I guess blue lives don't matter after all.
    Post of the day!
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

  2. #54177
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    lil'rhody

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Appalling. What a repulsive human being.
    Now try taking blue states out of the economy and see how good things are. I'll wait.

    There is no bottom.

  3. #54178
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    Now try taking blue states out of the economy and see how good things are. I'll wait.

    There is no bottom.
    This would be a nightmare for the “low tax” red states. They are going to have to pay their own way now

  4. #54179
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    lil'rhody

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    This would be a nightmare for the “low tax” red states. They are going to have to pay their own way now
    Pull themselves up by their bootstraps or something.

  5. #54180

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    It's also untrue.
    That doesn't change anything for that pig.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

  6. #54181
    NYYF Legend

    Yankee Tripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Left coast

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Executive order on "Patriotic Education".
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

  7. #54182
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Executive order on "Patriotic Education".
    It establishes a commission. I’m not expecting much from it.

  8. #54183
    Death Star Fully Operational
    Join Date
    Jan 2004

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Trump: "I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people"

    He's not talking about Democrats. He's talking about loyal Trump voters. That's what he really thinks of them. Trump has always been an elitist, he's never cared about common people. It's sad, that he has fooled so many of them that he cares about them when he actually despises them.

    Have we ever seen so many former administration people come out against their former boss beforehand when he's trying to run for reelection? Of course not, that's a rhetorical question because we've never seen this number of defections from any prior administration.
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

  9. #54184
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    lil'rhody

    Re: President Donald Trump

    No talk about Trump's plan of herd immunity (or herd mentality as he called it)? Basically giving up and letting the virus run its course until there's a vaccine, regardless of how many people die - that's the President's official stance now. Nevermind achieving herd immunity would mean over 200,000,000 of us get the virus, leaving well over 5,000,000 dead. Since that involves him doing no work or making any decisions or having to try and do his job, that's what we're going with...until that magic vaccine in a few weeks.

  10. #54185
    NYYF Legend

    Yankee Tripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Left coast

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Trump: "I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people"

    He's not talking about Democrats. He's talking about loyal Trump voters. That's what he really thinks of them. Trump has always been an elitist, he's never cared about common people. It's sad, that he has fooled so many of them that he cares about them when he actually despises them.

    Have we ever seen so many former administration people come out against their former boss beforehand when he's trying to run for reelection? Of course not, that's a rhetorical question because we've never seen this number of defections from any prior administration.
    BENGHAZI!
    HER EMAILS!
    OBAMAGATE!
    LOCK HER UP!
    Or something like that
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

  11. #54186
    NYYF Legend

    Yankee Tripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Left coast

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    No talk about Trump's plan of herd immunity (or herd mentality as he called it)? Basically giving up and letting the virus run its course until there's a vaccine, regardless of how many people die - that's the President's official stance now. Nevermind achieving herd immunity would mean over 200,000,000 of us get the virus, leaving well over 5,000,000 dead. Since that involves him doing no work or making any decisions or having to try and do his job, that's what we're going with...until that magic vaccine in a few weeks.
    Yeah herd mentality was a good one. Kind of like lemmings following a racist science ignoring prick off a cliff.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

  12. #54187
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Yeah herd mentality was a good one. Kind of like lemmings following a racist science ignoring prick off a cliff.
    Fox News plays the role of Disney filmmakers in the lemming analogy.

  13. #54188
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: President Donald Trump

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/18/p...ico/index.html


    Washington(CNN) The Trump administration on Friday announced $13 billion in additional aid to Puerto Rico to help with rebuilding in the aftermath of 2017's Hurricane Maria.

    Someone must have told Trump that since 2017, many Puerto Ricwns have moved to Florida and they can vote now.

  14. #54189

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Trump: "I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people"

    He's not talking about Democrats. He's talking about loyal Trump voters. That's what he really thinks of them. Trump has always been an elitist, he's never cared about common people. It's sad, that he has fooled so many of them that he cares about them when he actually despises them.

    Have we ever seen so many former administration people come out against their former boss beforehand when he's trying to run for reelection? Of course not, that's a rhetorical question because we've never seen this number of defections from any prior administration.
    He absolutely loathes them. So many middle-aged white women adore him (old-fashioned racism at work, misogyny be damned), but he'd call them disgusting pigs to their faces if he didn't want their votes. Most of the white dudes would be branded losers.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

  15. #54190
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    He absolutely loathes them. So many middle-aged white women adore him (old-fashioned racism at work, misogyny be damned), but he'd call them disgusting pigs to their faces if he didn't want their votes. Most of the white dudes would be branded losers.
    This is what gets me. His base think he is “one of them” I doubt Trump ever used a regular rest room in his life. If one of his followers tried to approach him he wouldn’t give them the time of day

  16. #54191
    Death Star Fully Operational
    Join Date
    Jan 2004

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    This is what gets me. His base think he is “one of them” I doubt Trump ever used a regular rest room in his life. If one of his followers tried to approach him he wouldn’t give them the time of day
    Pretty much so. He thinks his voters are suckers which is how a Con-Man views his victims.
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 7 guests)

  1. jlw1980

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts