+ Reply to Thread
Page 1413 of 1413 FirstFirst ... 413 913 1313 1363 1403 1410 1411 1412 1413
Results 35,301 to 35,307 of 35307

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Eh. We've spent more to keep Trump playing golf. And it was just one year last month but who's counting? (Obviously not you .)
    My support of Trump's golf playing might be one of the very few times I've supported him.

But those who seriously bring it up, probably had no problem with Obama's golfing habits, including rushing back to his game after spending a short time addressing the ISIS beheading of a US citizen. Imagine if that were Trump?

On a serious note, stopping before it is completed would be the worst thing they could do. It needs to be finalized. It needs closure. At least as much as is possible. I look at the things they have found as being much more important than you do though.
    I'm guessing that it's insignificant and that any preventative measure would be futile or basically window dressing. Meddling in another nation's elections happen. The U.S. is expert at it.

Did you read up on the 13 Russian's attempts and their tactics? It's literally a bad comedic skit.

NYYF Legend

Concerned about the cost and time of this “witch hunt” Five convictions. 13 indictments. Either there are witches or people have no idea what the term witch hunt meansz

How much did the 10 year Whitewater investigation cost? The nine hearings in Benghazi? But one year of Mueller where they have the aforementioned results. Not sure what world the Trumpites live, but it isn’t reality.

Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    Manafort has been palling with Putin before and during the Obama administration. Not sure where to point fingers other than at him. The "damaging" information Russia had on Hillary worked both ways and the seeking of it was not exclusive to either campaign. It's dirty politics.
    Don't seriously try to equate the Steele dossier with the Trump tower meeting. They're not even remotely comparable.

In addition to Manafort, you've got Gates, Papadopoulos, Donnie Jr., Roger Stone for starters. Plus I don't know why you're dismissing Manafort as if the campaign manager was just peripheral to collusion charges.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

Concerned about the cost and time of this “witch hunt” Five convictions. 13 indictments. Either there are witches or people have no idea what the term witch hunt meansz

How much did the 10 year Whitewater investigation cost? The nine hearings in Benghazi? But one year of Mueller where they have the aforementioned results. Not sure what world the Trumpites live, but it isn’t reality.

Yet another unsolicited hit and run potshot by you. Do you EVER try to have direct civil discussion with those you disagree or afraid might challenge you? Always snide comments, mocking, labeling others and exhibiting unmistakable hate and anger.

Sorry for what you're going through and the hand you were dealt (I'm happy that you're doing well), but a lot of us are going through things in our own lives that you might not be aware or even care about. Taking it out on others with anger and hate probably isn't the healthiest or most dignified route. Personally, I did nothing to contribute to whatever or whomever you seem to be striking out at.

Nice is different than good. Texsahara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

It's just a diversion. The money is not significant in the big scope of these type of things and, imo, has already been more than worth the costs. I've never felt there would be any significant findings against Trump personally. Although I do believe he obstructed justice, I just don't see any charges or impeachment arising from it. He is obviously afraid of something and his base feeds off of that. I'm not so sure there won't be something on Jr though and that could be the source of his fear. I think the investigation will finish up by the end of the summer or so which is not to say another won't start up when someone else crawls out of the sewer with another nugget of information. That seems to be how these things roll.

It's just a diversion. The money is not significant in the big scope of these type of things and, imo, has already been more than worth the costs. I've never felt there would be any significant findings against Trump personally. Although I do believe he obstructed justice, I just don't see any charges or impeachment arising from it. He is obviously afraid of something and his base feeds off of that. I'm not so sure there won't be something on Jr though and that could be the source of his fear. I think the investigation will finish up by the end of the summer or so which is not to say another won't start up when someone else crawls out of the sewer with another nugget of information. That seems to be how these things roll.
    Sadly I agree. And it's a damn shame.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1008124478797307907

Not familiar with the source but appears legit. Pics of the new internment camp for children at the border.

This president is using children as leverage to get something he wants. Children are literally being used as hostages by our government.
    Whenever I see a source I'm not familiar with, I check it on this site, which I find to be very fair:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

It's a really good site that tell you both the "lean" of the source and its credibility (both in accuracy of stories and, perhaps more interestingly, how frequently loaded words and phrases are used to try to appeal to emotions or slant coverage). It has the Texas Tribune ranked as a Least Biased source.
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

Thread Information