+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 670 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 667 668 669 670
Results 16,726 to 16,735 of 16735
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Opposing Trump by supporting the leaking that has been going on no matter the damage done to the intelligence community specifically and the country in general is what I said was blind partisanship.
    Exactly what I have been saying.

Re: President Donald Trump

All this talk of "partisanship", let's recall a few things:

1 - Trump ran the very definition of a scorched Earth campaign. You were either with him or a hater and loser.
    2- He ran for years on the whackjob theory that Obama wasn't an American. The racism of the claim is bad enough, but it was also designed to delegitimatize a sitting President.
    3 - Upon his election, he immediately undermined one of our country's institutions by insisting voting was rigged all because he lost the popular vote. This served to essentially tell the millions who did not vote for him that their voice was invalid.
    4 - He's made zero attempts at outreach as is the norm at the conclusion of any election. He's continued to basically campaign and play strictly to his own small base.
    5 - He named to his team a staunch white nationalist.

That's just 5 off the top of my head. I could go into the litany of additional horrible stuff that's transpired in his first 100+ days pretty easily.

It's not partisan to oppose Trump. It's a sane reaction based on real world words and deeds.

lol just lol.
    always reasonable

Aaron Judge Career Homer #8
    http://m.mlb.com/video/v1294788283/s...-to-deep-right

a trump defender worried about damage to the ic. aneurysm inducing stuff
    always reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    The entire country is acting differently. Citizens, the press, government.... it's a different world man. Taking down the president is a real thing.
    Here's hoping!

if you are more worried about public disclosure of espionage and treasonous activity rather than the trumpkins, get a clue before talking about anything intelligence related.
    always reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    All this talk of "partisanship", let's recall a few things:

1 - Trump ran the very definition of a scorched Earth campaign. You were either with him or a hater and loser.
    2- He ran for years on the whackjob theory that Obama wasn't an American. The racism of the claim is bad enough, but it was also designed to delegitimatize a sitting President.
    3 - Upon his election, he immediately undermined one of our country's institutions by insisting voting was rigged all because he lost the popular vote. This served to essentially tell the millions who did not vote for him that their voice was invalid.
    4 - He's made zero attempts at outreach as is the norm at the conclusion of any election. He's continued to basically campaign and play strictly to his own small base.
    5 - He named to his team a staunch white nationalist.

That's just 5 off the top of my head. I could go into the litany of additional horrible stuff that's transpired in his first 100+ days pretty easily.

It's not partisan to oppose Trump. It's a sane reaction based on real world words and deeds.
    Nobody said it was. You're doing that thing where you misrepresent the other person's argument.

Quote Originally Posted by awy View Post
    if you are more worried about public disclosure of espionage and treasonous activity rather than the trumpkins, get a clue before talking about anything intelligence related.
    So in your opinion, any leak is fine-- no matter how sensitive or damaging to the country-- as long as it is bad for Trump?

Nobody said it was. You're doing that thing where you misrepresent the other person's argument.
    No matter how hard you try he's not going to stop with the dumbassery. Take your olive branch back.

You're doing that thing where you project your bullsh*t onto someone else.

Thread Information