+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 736 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 650 690 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 18400

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    This is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    This is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Perfect. That is exactly how I feel right now.

This 74-year-old Ft. Worth man is pretty much the best protester ever.

https://www.liberalamerica.org/2017/...ery-day-video/

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Anderson Cooper, like many Americans, has heard enough of this BS.

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/sta...27223009087490
    Anderson Cooper to Jeffrey Lord: "If [Trump] took a dump on his desk you would defend him."

cnn could just not have him or conway on. this outrage is pretty meh
    always reasonable

Aaron Judge Career Homer #8
    http://m.mlb.com/video/v1294788283/s...-to-deep-right

anyway there is plenty more bad bad things in those intercepts. Pissing off mossad was a prty bad move by donnie.

the way rus leverages isis in the west, debilitating our ability to contain isis capacity for exporting terrorism to the u.s. homeland is obviosuly advantageous to them. it was a highly consequential leak
    always reasonable

basic relationship of flynn and trump is that trump provides the authority, flynn provides the policy execution.

trump himself is too dumb to carry out his assignments, so they sent a task officer. it's pretty lul
    always reasonable

They're trying to undermine the investigation, which only makes them look more guilty.

http://abcn.ws/2rm0176

The Trump administration is exploring whether it can use an obscure ethics rule to undermine the special counsel investigation into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign team and Russia, two people familiar with White House thinking said on Friday.

NYYF Legend

I just hope that in investigating the Russian Connection with the White House, they also uncover any Business interests trump has in Russia.

trump never leaves any money on the table and everything he does is for money.

We all know (at least most of us do) that trump is a pathological liar. He simply cannot help himself. We also know he has a huge ego. From his TV show and his dealings of late he gets off on firing people, it stokes his ego.

He has repeatedly said that he is a billionaire, perhaps as much as seven billion. Has anyone felt that the reason he will not release hid income tax records is that it will reveal that his net worth might not be in the billions?

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

NYYF Legend

Anyway while Trump`s away you take back the country?

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    I just hope that in investigating the Russian Connection with the White House, they also uncover any Business interests trump has in Russia.

We all know (at least most of us do) that trump is a pathological liar. He simply cannot help himself. We also know he has a huge ego. From his TV show and his dealings of late he gets off on firing people, it stokes his ego.

He has repeatedly said that he is a billionaire, perhaps as much as seven billion. Has anyone felt that the reason he will not release hid income tax records is that it will reveal that his net worth might not be in the billions?

Andy
    I think Trump the man needs there to be obfuscation as to 'how rich is he?, because if the truth were to be known, he'd likely just be a lower-end billionaire, leveraged to his eyeballs.

I think Mark Cuban has him sussed rather well in that regard.
    If money is a science, then it is a dark science...it has gone on developing...by its own rules. Neal Stephenson, Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by montrealer View Post
    Anyway while Trump`s away you take back the country?
    I hear we're invading Canada next week
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

I'm hoping he likes it there so much he decides to stay.

Elaborate Welcome for President Trump in Saudi Arabia

Flanked by Saudi military personnel standing at attention and alternating Saudi and American flags, Mr. Trump and the king exchanged a brief handshake and a few pleasantries as trumpets blared, cannons boomed and seven Saudi jets streaked through the sky, streaming red, white and blue smoke.
    Mr. Trump’s planned trip had been greeted with public enthusiasm that is rare for this usually restrained country. Huge billboards around the city featured Mr. Trump and King Salman, while the city’s roads were lined with alternating American and Saudi flags.

Other billboards touted the long friendship between the two countries, displaying the historic picture of King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the founding monarch of the modern Saudi state, with Franklin D. Roosevelt, when the two met on a boat in the Great Bitter Lake offshoot of the Suez Canal in Egypt in 1945.
    On Twitter, King Salman posted a message on Saturday: “We welcome @POTUS Trump to KSA. Mr. President, your visit will strengthen our strategic cooperation, lead to global security and stability.”

Later, the king placed a gold medal, Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honor, around Mr. Trump’s neck.

NYYF Legend

I'm sure he'll find the sand traps are some of the best in the world.
    That's our second Arby's in town. Some say it's better, the fries are curlier, though I wouldn't know. I'm loyal to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    I'm sure he'll find the sand traps are some of the best in the world.
    Pro tip - we refer to sand traps as "bunkers" in the biz.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Pro tip - we refer to sand traps as "bunkers" in the biz.
    Yeah, I'm thinking Trump doesn't know that.
    That's our second Arby's in town. Some say it's better, the fries are curlier, though I wouldn't know. I'm loyal to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking Trump doesn't know that.
    the problem is what he doesn't know he thinks he knows

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    I'm hoping he likes it there so much he decides to stay.

Elaborate Welcome for President Trump in Saudi Arabia

"This place is amazing but why all the Muslims?"

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    They're trying to undermine the investigation, which only makes them look more guilty.

http://abcn.ws/2rm0176
    breaking news: scumbag does scummy thing. expected to do more scummy things later today because they’re scumbags.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post

Andy
    his finances are like his hands: not as large as he says they are.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

He should love Saudi Arabia. Their rulers have about the same level of respect for women that he does.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted.We have enuf enemies
    11:40 AM - 29 Jan 2015

(It is not unusual for western women to forego wearing a head scarf and they are not required or expected to.)

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    his finances are like his hands: not as large as he says they are.

Although, I know only from rumors, neither are his other ap0endiges.

This country is in real trouble with our education system to have elected such a miscreant as this loser. We need to put a lot more money into education to prevent any future occurance of this fiasco. We need to eliminate, hatred, violence, sexual perversion, nepotism and conflicts of interests in selecting any future leaders if we are to have a future.

How in the hell did we ever get into this mess????????????????????????????

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Thread Information