Closed Thread
Page 2277 of 2277 FirstFirst ... 1277 1777 2177 2227 2267 2274 2275 2276 2277
Results 56,901 to 56,925 of 56925
    How is your life today ? JDPNYY's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Re: President Donald Trump

The Worst Thread Ever is almost over.
    He finally met himself, coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing.

NYYF Legend

Much as I'd like never to have to think about Trump again ... he won't go away. If only for the impeachment trial (and other prosecutions, if and when), I'd like to see a new Trump thread. "Ex-President" is clearly too good for him ... how about "The Loser Trump Thread"?

Assuming that's not going to happen ... do we put all Trump news and talk in the "Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by -tz View Post
    Much as I'd like never to have to think about Trump again ... he won't go away. If only for the impeachment trial (and other prosecutions, if and when), I'd like to see a new Trump thread. "Ex-President" is clearly too good for him ... how about "The Loser Trump Thread"?

Assuming that's not going to happen ... do we put all Trump news and talk in the "Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread" thread?
    Yeah, he's always been unworthy of his own thread, but that stuff will bog down that thread.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

NYYF Legend

Back at the start of Trump's term, the powers that be reached out to me after complaints of my upside down flag avatar. Said it was bad for morale.

Eh...Six or one half dozen I guess...
    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

NYYF Legend

Before we lose this thread to the trash heap of history ... just what you've been waiting for:

The Complete List of Trump’s Twitter Insults (2015-2021)

It can also be sorted chronologically.

He pardoned Bannon.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Death Star Fully Operational

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    He pardoned Bannon.
    That's only the beginning, but Bannon is the type that will get in trouble again. Also, some state prosecutors might go after him.
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

Tick tick tick tick...

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Tick tick tick tick...
    QAnon folks have that same nervous energy... Someone is liable to be disappointed today.

Quote Originally Posted by YFIB View Post
    QAnon folks have that same nervous energy... Someone is liable to be disappointed today.
    I don’t know, it didn’t seem to matter to them that JFK Jr didn’t show up as scheduled. I think they’ll just figure that when the rest of the evidence comes out, the election results will be overturned and Trump will be reinstated. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    The last four years thru today
    Aaaahhh, of course.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Happy January 20th!!!!!
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    I don’t know, it didn’t seem to matter to them that JFK Jr didn’t show up as scheduled. I think they’ll just figure that when the rest of the evidence comes out, the election results will be overturned and Trump will be reinstated. Or something.
    Thom Hartmann mentioned on his show the other day that someone spotted a new conspiracy theory circulating in which Joe Biden and Donald Trump switched faces (like that Nic Cage movie Face Off). So Donald Trump is really getting sworn in for a second term today and Joe Biden will be impeached or possibly face jail time.

This makes total sense, since everything else I've heard about QAnon sounds like the plot of a bad Nic Cage movie anyway.
    Stay "We" my friends

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Thom Hartmann mentioned on his show the other day that someone spotted a new conspiracy theory circulating in which Joe Biden and Donald Trump switched faces (like that Nic Cage movie Face Off). So Donald Trump is really getting sworn in for a second term today and Joe Biden will be impeached or possibly face jail time.

This makes total sense, since everything else I've heard about QAnon sounds like the plot of a bad Nic Cage movie anyway.
    Love Thom. Heard that too. These idiots really do have issues to put it mildly

I think the Faceoff theory is a bit too much even for the Q-cumbers. They have moved on...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsJ1-sBV...jpg&name=large
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADSOX
    We won, stop bitching. Bitches.
    **This Space For Rent**

The only thing he didn't do was pardon himself.
    Polite Red Sox fan

Melania wearing black today. lol

Is there anything more Trumpian than him going out with a half ass campaign rally in front of small crowd of supporters who still drink the cool-aide?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Love Thom. Heard that too. These idiots really do have issues to put it mildly
    awww shucks

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Say what you will about Trump, but he's consistent and will never let an opportunity to do the wrong thing go by. On his way out the door he rescinded HIS OWN Executive Order banning administration officials from becoming lobbyists within five years of leaving government.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -tz View Post
    Before we lose this thread to the trash heap of history ... just what you've been waiting for:

The Complete List of Trump’s Twitter Insults (2015-2021)

It can also be sorted chronologically.
    Whoever put this together deserves a giant bonus.

This should really just be the Trump library.

Face/Off isn’t a bad Nic Cage movie. It’s an awesome John Woo movie.

NYYF Legend

The country gets up and walks to the bathroom.

The world applauds.
    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

How is your life today ? JDPNYY's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Bye Thread
    He finally met himself, coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing.

...not with a bang, but a whimper.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Thread Information