+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 666 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 663 664 665 666
Results 16,626 to 16,632 of 16632

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Not at all. You support Trump and feel he will do good things. So obviously it makes sense for you to root for him to succeed.
    Eh. I'm going to go with just a little insane.

Page #666.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    The middle ground would by my rooting for Trump to get a clue, and for Chase Headley to finish the year at .300/.400/.500.
    As I've said from the start, I'd settle for average Republican. And .255/.322/.417

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    As I've said from the start, I'd settle for average Republican. And .255/.322/.417
    If you get him impeached you'll have Mike Pence. How does that make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Not good but not as bad as I do now. And I don't think I can get him impeached. But if you know something I don't, you can whisper it to me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Not good but not as bad as I do now. And I don't think I can get him impeached. But if you know something I don't, you can whisper it to me here.
    Wow. I would have thought you'd fear VP Pence governing more than President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I personally think Trump is at least guilty of obstruction of justice which is enough for me to want him out. I strongly disagree on just about everything he stands for but assuming his hands are clean at least he isn't crooked.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information