+ Reply to Thread
Page 1554 of 1554 FirstFirst ... 554 1054 1454 1504 1544 1551 1552 1553 1554
Results 38,826 to 38,831 of 38831
    Reject Fascism

Re: President Donald Trump

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...le-on-tax-cuts

Just as I have said since the tax scam was passed.

A survey commissioned by the Republican National Committee has led the party to a glum conclusion regarding President Donald Trumpís signature legislative achievement: Voters overwhelmingly believe his tax overhaul helps the wealthy instead of average Americans.

By a 2-to-1 margin -- 61 percent to 30 percent -- respondents said the law benefits ďlarge corporations and rich AmericansĒ over ďmiddle class families,Ē according to the survey, which was completed on Sept. 2 by the GOP firm Public Opinion Strategies and obtained by Bloomberg News
    2018: the year the USA put children in cages

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    That is just a beautiful piece of bureaucratic artistry. It even makes sense.
    Actually, I think I might have been a bit off in my recollection. The Acting AG authority would, I think, pass to Solicitor-General Noel Francisco. As I understand it, Francisco is reasonably honorable, and unlikely to fire Mueller without good cause (of which there is none). Whatever lackey Trump appoints to replace Rosenstein will not have the authority until confirmed,.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    He's gonna use this story to fire Rosenstein. Saturday night massacre set for tomorrow.
    Doesnít matter. Too little, too late.

An investigation canít be stopped simply by firing the guy in charge. He has dozens of attorneys and other professionals who will continue to go to work every day and do their jobs. He also has a number of sealed indictments from the grand jury which can be unsealed at a momentís notice to rain chaos down on Trumpís head.

Mueller has successfully created tentacles that have reached into the Southern District of New York, the DC district, and who knows where else. Those investigations are now independent of his office.

Finally the real and most imminent danger to Trump and his family is the recent investigation the the New York AG Against the Trump Organization. That one can bring down the whole family. And soon. It can freeze assets and bank accounts which have been acquired by the illegal activities being investigated. Itís basically whatbrought down Manafort by tying up his resources. This one cab be easily done without impunity while Trump is still in office. Itís potentially so devastating to him and his family that it can create the leverage fir him to resign without any impeachment action.

NYYF Legend

I plead for everyone here to do all they can to encourage all that they know to vote in the 2018 midterm elections and the 2020 presidential elections.

We need to do all we can do to prevent someone as immoral and incompetant as this baffoon from ever getting the office of president again.
    How can anyone ever support anyone like this ?

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Marsh View Post
    Doesnít matter. Too little, too late.

An investigation canít be stopped simply by firing the guy in charge. He has dozens of attorneys and other professionals who will continue to go to work every day and do their jobs. He also has a number of sealed indictments from the grand jury which can be unsealed at a momentís notice to rain chaos down on Trumpís head.

Mueller has successfully created tentacles that have reached into the Southern District of New York, the DC district, and who knows where else. Those investigations are now independent of his office.

Finally the real and most imminent danger to Trump and his family is the recent investigation the the New York AG Against the Trump Organization. That one can bring down the whole family. And soon. It can freeze assets and bank accounts which have been acquired by the illegal activities being investigated. Itís basically whatbrought down Manafort by tying up his resources. This one cab be easily done without impunity while Trump is still in office. Itís potentially so devastating to him and his family that it can create the leverage fir him to resign without any impeachment action.
    Trump also has no authority there. Canít interfere, canít pardon.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...le-on-tax-cuts

Just as I have said since the tax scam was passed.

A survey commissioned by the Republican National Committee has led the party to a glum conclusion regarding President Donald Trumpís signature legislative achievement: Voters overwhelmingly believe his tax overhaul helps the wealthy instead of average Americans.

By a 2-to-1 margin -- 61 percent to 30 percent -- respondents said the law benefits ďlarge corporations and rich AmericansĒ over ďmiddle class families,Ē according to the survey, which was completed on Sept. 2 by the GOP firm Public Opinion Strategies and obtained by Bloomberg News
    That's why virtually every GOP congressperson is running ads about MS13 and scary brown people and not about their "signature" legislative achievement.

Thread Information