+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 294 295 296 297
Results 7,401 to 7,414 of 7414

Re: President Donald Trump

carter aggressively raised the military budget in the later years of his administration, something that caught the reagan people by surprise.

a number of important modernization projects were started around the carter years, like b2, trident slbm, mobile ballistic missiles. basically all three legs of the nuclear triad got a huge upgrade.

also see http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute...cfm?pubID=1125

both carter and obama started out rather doe eyed about the potential of detente with the soviets, and they were both rather clear eyed about the adversary's intentions by the end.
    always reasonable

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Marsh View Post
    Talking is worse than grabbing? Mind if I come over for some "grab/talk" with your wife's p*ssy?

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricStuff View Post
    Another coward

Birds of a feather?
    Happy 2017!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post
    Birds of a feather?
    ...are flocking outside?
    If money is a science, then it is a dark science...it has gone on developing...by its own rules. Neal Stephenson, Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post
    Birds of a feather?
    ...find sexual predation repulsive together? ok
    CONTRACTS and only CONTRACTS determine how much GMs value players

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    He also needs to answer for eating his steak well done with ketchup.
    I oppose that policy. Its an awful thing he did. His knowledge of steak consumption is weak at best and until he is enlightened on the topic he should cease eating steak, talking about steak, or tweeting about steak. I am outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    I guess being a gold star family doesn't matter if you don't toe the Trump line. But don't call them deplorable.
    So 45* really needed his Captain Phillips moment. Isn't that reason enough?

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

Source: NBC News

Last month's deadly commando raid in Yemen, which cost the lives of a U.S. Navy SEAL and a number of children, has so far yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News.

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any, even as the father of the dead SEAL questioned the premise of the raid in an interview with the Miami Herald published Sunday.

"Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn't even barely a week into President Trump's] administration?" Bill Owens, whose youngest son Ryan was killed during the raid, said. "For two years prior ... everything was missiles and drones (in Yemen)....Now all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

A senior Congressional official briefed on the matter said the Trump administration has yet to explain what prompted the rare use of American ground troops in Yemen, but he said he was not aware of any new threat from al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the al Qaeda affiliate that was targeted.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investig...icials-n726451

Heckova job CIC
    FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC! FREE GC!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    ...are flocking outside?
    Takes me back to my Phish days in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricStuff View Post
    ...find sexual predation repulsive together? ok
    Win...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I oppose that policy. Its an awful thing he did. His knowledge of steak consumption is weak at best and until he is enlightened on the topic he should cease eating steak, talking about steak, or tweeting about steak. I am outraged.
    Being from Texas makes this all that more unforgivable.
    George, Gabe, Stick >>> Hal, Randy, Cash

what's the acceptable amount we are allowed to cook our steak?

i like my steaks medium. is that a mockable offense? i like spicy a-1 sauce and butter on top of my steak. is that acceptable?
    Kyle

Medium-rare for me. Nothing added except for seasoning.

I'm sure that somehow I can crowbar Hillary and/or her pantsuits into this steak conversation. How about talking about Flintstones-sized canklesaurus burgers?

Doesn't really surprise me that a man who decorates his "palace" in gold and wears his ties past his zipper puts ketchup on a well-done steak.

A good steak doesn't need any sauces or seasoning other than salt and maybe pepper. Same with a hamburger - maybe a raw onion, crisp lettuce, raw tomato, salt and pepper...that's it! If it needs ketchup or any other sauces, it's crap. And if it's crap, I probably won't eat it anyway.

Which brings me to my pet peeve - In-N-Out burgers. Are you listening melon?! lol. It's pure crap. If you need tons of sauce to make a burger edible (and then call it the "bestest burger I ever had!!11), you probably don't know a good burger (not directed at you melon!). The meat eaten alone on an In-N-Out burger, even though it's fresh, tastes no different than, or at least similar to a dried-out Mickey Dee burger. Trust me, I put it through a rigorous taste test.

Californians don't know sh*t about good food. Just ask our buddy GC, a transplanted New Yorker, now living on the west coast. It's something he and I actually agreed on...or at least did.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Medium-rare for me. Nothing added except for seasoning.
    The only way. I'll even go rare-medium (though rarely-no pun intended) depending on the establishment and cut.

Thread Information