+ Reply to Thread
Page 2273 of 2273 FirstFirst ... 1273 1773 2173 2223 2263 2270 2271 2272 2273
Results 56,801 to 56,815 of 56815
  1. #56801

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I heard him last week say all the evidence will come out this week and Trump will remain president. I'll give him his due, he consistently maintains his nutjob status.
    He's just a true believer, Tom. Geez.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

  2. #56802

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    He's just a true believer, Tom. Geez.
    nah, he's a nut and a true believer. Sometimes you can be both.

    Lindell and Trump make a good pair. They're both snake oil salesmen.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  3. #56803
    NYYF Legend

    -tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NYC

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    nah, he's a nut and a true believer. Sometimes you can be both.

    Lindell and Trump make a good pair. They're both snake oil salesmen.
    So THAT'S what's in those pillows!

  4. #56804
    How is your life today ? JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

    Re: President Donald Trump

    I just want to point out that -tz is ON FIRE lately.

    Kudos.
    He finally met himself, coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing.

  5. #56805
    NYYF Legend

    -tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NYC

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    I just want to point out that -tz is ON FIRE lately.

    Kudos.
    Aw, thank you! That's sweet.

  6. #56806
    NYYF Legend

    ojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada's basement

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Get a room you two (with a defibrillator)..
    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

  7. #56807
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    I just want to point out that -tz is ON FIRE lately.

    Kudos.
    I enthusiasically agree. -tz is really the only one here who can consistently bring the snark without the mean. She helps us all step up our game a bit.

    -tz, Getting "sweet" from John might be a first.

  8. #56808

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    I enthusiasically agree. -tz is really the only one here who can consistently bring the snark without the mean. She helps us all step up our game a bit.

    -tz, Getting "sweet" from John might be a first.
    I just bring nice. I'm too nice.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

  9. #56809
    NYYF Legend

    -tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NYC

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    I enthusiasically agree. -tz is really the only one here who can consistently bring the snark without the mean. She helps us all step up our game a bit.

    -tz, Getting "sweet" from John might be a first.
    Well, I'm going to call "sweet" on both of you. And jlw1980 has always been nice ... to me!

    Seriously, the "Just Conversation" forum on this site has been one of my mainstays all through the pandemic, and the campaign, and all the post-election putsch shenanigans that followed. I've been on this site since 2001 and always tried to stick to the baseball forums, until now. The internet forum may be an archaic lifeform, as far as social media platforms go, but I for one am thankful this one still exists, and maintains the right amount of sensitive and sane moderation to keep things from derailing. (You know who you are, and you are sweet and nice, too.)

  10. #56810

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by -tz View Post
    Well, I'm going to call "sweet" on both of you. And jlw1980 has always been nice ... to me!

    Seriously, the "Just Conversation" forum on this site has been one of my mainstays all through the pandemic, and the campaign, and all the post-election putsch shenanigans that followed. I've been on this site since 2001 and always tried to stick to the baseball forums, until now. The internet forum may be an archaic lifeform, as far as social media platforms go, but I for one am thankful this one still exists, and maintains the right amount of sensitive and sane moderation to keep things from derailing. (You know who you are, and you are sweet and nice, too.)
    I love internet forums. You can be as anonymous as you want, and as random-access as you want. To me it's a very liberating form of expression.
    Polite Red Sox fan

  11. #56811

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by -tz View Post
    Well, I'm going to call "sweet" on both of you. And jlw1980 has always been nice ... to me!

    Seriously, the "Just Conversation" forum on this site has been one of my mainstays all through the pandemic, and the campaign, and all the post-election putsch shenanigans that followed. I've been on this site since 2001 and always tried to stick to the baseball forums, until now. The internet forum may be an archaic lifeform, as far as social media platforms go, but I for one am thankful this one still exists, and maintains the right amount of sensitive and sane moderation to keep things from derailing. (You know who you are, and you are sweet and nice, too.)
    I wish I knew who came up with calling it "The Beer Belly Putsch" so I could give them credit .
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  12. #56812
    NYYF Legend

    -tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NYC

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I wish I knew who came up with calling it "The Beer Belly Putsch" so I could give them credit .
    This guy must have been pretty close to the first to come up with it ... note the date and time:


  13. #56813

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Three days.

    THREE. FREAKING. DAYS.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

  14. #56814
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Three days.

    THREE. FREAKING. DAYS.
    That’s when Trump's second term starts, amirite?

  15. #56815

    Re: President Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    That’s when Trump's second term starts, amirite?
    Wait, are you the My Pillow Guy now?
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 9 guests)

  1. OFcoombs113

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts