+ Reply to Thread
Page 1822 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 822 1322 1722 1772 1812 1819 1820 1821 1822
Results 45,526 to 45,535 of 45535

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYUW...&frags=pl%2Cwn

Well, that was a difficult watch.

He's like a 5yo being forced to watch the news. He can't connect and is thinking "Where's my Big Mac?"

EDIT: Towards the end of the video, after she's poured her heart out the imbecile says, "And they gave you the Nobel Prize? That's incredible. And they gave it to you for what reason?"

He has no clue. Not even an ounce of understanding, insight or comprehension of anything.

He's such an imbecile.
    The Nobel was the only time he seemed truly interested. He wants one soooooo badly.
    Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    The Nobel was the only time he seemed truly interested. He wants one soooooo badly.
    Badly enough to withdraw from a nuclear treaty, threaten war, eventually re-negotiate a crappier deal and stamp his name on it to get a prize?

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    Badly enough to withdraw from a nuclear treaty, threaten war, eventually re-negotiate a crappier deal and stamp his name on it to get a prize?
    Why yes. Just that badly.
    Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

5. Can you spell your name without having others' plaster it across buildings for you to see?

Yes? Sorry, no room.
    6. Are you under age and do you give massages?
    "Show me what you got!" Big head from "Rick and Morty"

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    WinNiNg

The Daily Show’s thread on Twitter about “things that took less time than Trump did to stop the racist chants” is fantastic.

Yeah, that was the context I saw, too. They gave you the Nobel Prize? That's incredible. Where's mine?
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

You can see him suddenly think: Wait, maybe, if she tells me what she did, I can’t do it too?

He’s desperate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Yeah, that was the context I saw, too. They gave you the Nobel Prize? That's incredible. Where's mine?
    I wouldn’t expect anything different from him but it’s always a good thing to see the visual proof that he’s a completely pathetic imbecile.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

NYYF Legend

You can see him suddenly think: Wait, maybe, if she tells me what she did, I can’t do it too?

He’s desperate for it.

I wouldn’t expect anything different from him but it’s always a good thing to see the visual proof that he’s a completely pathetic imbecile.
    I was going to dispute your use of 'pathetic', as I don't feel any empathy for Trump at all. Looking for support for my case, I found this:

If you describe a person or animal as pathetic, you mean that they are sad and weak or helpless, and they make you feel very sorry for them. ... If you describe someone or something as pathetic, you mean that they make you feel impatient or angry, often because they are weak or not very good.
    I decided the 'something' category was what you meant, not the 'person or animal' and I find that entirely appropriate. Carry on.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    I was going to dispute your use of 'pathetic', as I don't feel any empathy for Trump at all. Looking for support for my case, I found this:

I decided the 'something' category was what you meant, not the 'person or animal' and I find that entirely appropriate. Carry on.
    He's a disgusting human being.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Thread Information