+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 649 689 739 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,975 of 25667

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    And what is it with the Arab-Israeli wars? Why hasn't that just been worked out? Andrew Jackson saw it coming, he wouldn't have let it happen.
    Trump channeling his inner Seinfeld:

"What's the deal with airline food? I mean we all know it's bad but you don't have to blow up the plane."

NYYF Cy Young

Jared Kushner called the CEO of Lockheed Martin this week and told them to accept less money from the Saudis for a missile radar system so that the Saudi Royal Family would approve it before Trump visited. He told her to consider it a personal favor and to look into what she needed to do to make it happen because they needed to "get this done today."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/w...=tw-share&_r=0

Not technically illegal, but lol at the White House pressuring a U.S. company to lose money in order to help the Saudi Royal Family and give Trump a talking point before a speech.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by trapper700 View Post
    Jared Kushner called the CEO of Lockheed Martin this week and told them to accept less money from the Saudis for a missile radar system so that the Saudi Royal Family would approve it before Trump visited. He told her to consider it a personal favor and to look into what she needed to do to make it happen because they needed to "get this done today."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/w...=tw-share&_r=0

Not technically illegal, but lol at the White House pressuring a U.S. company to lose money in order to help the Saudi Royal Family and give Trump a talking point before a speech.
    #Maga

Mr Coffee: "I definitely think people are overreacting to the Arpaio pardon."

Good to the last drop CoyoteYankee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Trump channeling his inner Seinfeld:

"What's the deal with airline food? I mean we all know it's bad but you don't have to blow up the plane."
    2016 - At least we won as many postseason games as the Red Sox

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

that thaad thing is not that bad. it's legitimate negotiations.

it could also be motivated by some saudi cash though so :shrug:

NYYF Legend

Just like clockwork. Special counsel named? Trump just asked for an escalation in the campaign vs. ISIS
    SJW - bad attempt at insulting people that care about other's rights and not just their own.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...=Homepage&_r=0
    President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    This clown actually thought firing Comey would end the Russian investigation
    SJW - bad attempt at insulting people that care about other's rights and not just their own.

If 45* is thinking he'll get a break from the US press and skate easy with the foreign press he's mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    This clown actually thought firing Comey would end the Russian investigation
    In some ways we're so lucky he's this stupid because imagine how corrupt he could be if he was smart??

Calling Comey a nut job is some serious irony.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Calling Comey a nut job is some serious irony.
    All he does is project his own flaws onto whoever he's insulting at the time. He's worse than a 7 year old.

Every. Single. Time.

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/865649827937267713

Chyrons

CNN: Trump told Russians that Comey was "nut job"

MSNBC: White House official targeted in Russia probe

Fox News: Anthony Weiner

In some ways we're so lucky he's this stupid because imagine how corrupt he could be if he was smart??

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    I'd have much preferred competent corruption to the incompetent variety we have now.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

NYYF Legend

All he does is project his own flaws onto whoever he's insulting at the time. He's worse than a 7 year old.
    I wish you wouldn't insult 7 year olds. I have a 7 year old granddaughter that is smarter than trump

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d6c0394c40f8

The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

Interesting. Kushner, perhaps?

yea kushner

but really. If u know trump and ny real estate in general this is no surprise

clintons were 'corrupt' in the sense that they developed personal ambitions within the confines of the system.

basically a student that would go hard on study group politics and maybe sabotage a few classmates. trump is like buying diplomas

maybe if you are really hung up on simplistic moralizing where any violation of moral purity is equal to hitler, but in terms of real world impact the two are vastly different

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    I wish you wouldn't insult 7 year olds. I have a 7 year old granddaughter that is smarter than trump

Andy
    Probably a more highly developed moral code, too.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Quote Originally Posted by awy View Post
    clintons were 'corrupt' in the sense that they developed personal ambitions within the confines of the system.

basically a student that would go hard on study group politics and maybe sabotage a few classmates. trump is like buying diplomas

maybe if you are really hung up on simplistic moralizing where any violation of moral purity is equal to hitler, but in terms of real world impact the two are vastly different
    Why do you get so defensive whenever someone takes a shot at Hillary?

It's bordering on creepy. Like fantasizing-about-you-and-her-together creepy.

"Oh Hillary-- violate me like I'm a federal law."

Relax man.

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Just like clockwork. Special counsel named? Trump just asked for an escalation in the campaign vs. ISIS
    look at this shiny new thing i have!!
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Washington (CNN) - White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that President Donald Trump could have to fend off attempts to remove him from office, two people briefed on the discussions tell CNN.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...ent/index.html

Thread Information