+ Reply to Thread
Page 1379 of 1379 FirstFirst ... 379 879 1279 1329 1369 1376 1377 1378 1379
Results 34,451 to 34,460 of 34460

Re: President Donald Trump

We haven't hit rock bottom yet.
    God, I love Yankee fans as they're never satisfied!

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    We haven't hit rock bottom yet.
    Agreed. I am very frightened about where this country is headed.
    you are your own happiness

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Agreed. I am very frightened about where this country is headed.
    I'm not. This is hardly the first time this country has faced divisive issues and it has survived greater turmoil. As we transform from a christian, white majority to a more multi-cultural society we will continue to change and adapt. Trump's battle against globalism at it's core is anti-technology and anti-intellectual. It has no chance of succeeding. While it may be painful at times but we have always been able to overcome the vicissitudes of history and will continue to do so.

Life is good

I'm not. This is hardly the first time this country has faced divisive issues and it has survived greater turmoil. As we transform from a christian, white majority to a more multi-cultural society we will continue to change and adapt. Trump's battle against globalism at it's core is anti-technology and anti-intellectual. It has no chance of succeeding. While it may be painful at times but we have always been able to overcome the vicissitudes of history and will continue to do so.
    Glad you aren’t I am. After last 18 months I don’t see how we cannot be. This is not normal. We may eventually recover but for many it will be too late. What about those affected NOW? Do we just dismiss them? Sorry but my concern here extends to the whole country which is being attacked at its foundation. While I agree with your historical outlook I don’t share your optimism that it will happen the second Trump leaves or for a good amount of time thereafter. Harm IS being done and it is far more than “Lies”.

Life is good

Reading the new book by Jon Meacham “The Soul of America” which talks about past crisis and how the country rebounded from each. I advise anyone to read to see an eventual road back. I have no doubt we will again this time. But what about the time until then? People being hurt now matter as well. To some the harm is permanent and in some cases fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Glad you aren’t I am. After last 18 months I don’t see how we cannot be. This is not normal. We may eventually recover but for many it will be too late. What about those affected NOW? Do we just dismiss them? Sorry but my concern here extends to the whole country which is being attacked at its foundation. While I agree with your historical outlook I don’t share your optimism that it will happen the second Trump leaves or for a good amount of time thereafter. Harm IS being done and it is far more than “Lies”.
    I've been all over the harm being done now and don't expect any quick fixes. I'm just not frightened about where the country is headed. That sounds like more of a big picture statement imo. Semantics I guess.

Life is good

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorher...EwO#.cdDM11y5E

1,500 children somehow lost. This is happening now. Irreparable harm. This country is too good not to recover but it will take time, a lot of time and I fear for the many that will
    Suffer until then. Not sure how it is possibly to witness the last 18 months and not be frightened

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives (and others) that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!

8:41 AM · May 27, 2018
    lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    lolwut

And here I thought he was referring to Manafort.
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

Thread Information