+ Reply to Thread
Page 1335 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 335 835 1235 1285 1325 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1345 1385 1435 ... LastLast
Results 33,351 to 33,375 of 37200

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    I don't think he cares. Hes a millionaire. He'll teach some. Make money on speeches. Probably write a few more books. He won't lack for opportunities. I don't get the impression that he wants to be a tv guy but who knows.
    He doesn't care and he's multi-millionaire set for life. He's only 57 years old so he can also practice law again. People paint Comey as some dummy, but I bet you he's plenty smart. He made a couple of crucial mistakes because he got himself and the FBI entangled in that political swamp land between the two political parties. Those mistakes were probably due to him wanting to be out front, instead of being more like Mueller, who likes to work with his head down, focused on the job at hand while staying out of the limelight. Comey likes the limelight too much which was his downfall.
    To all, life is too short, enjoy the baseball season even those that hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Bernard View Post
    Can you point to any specific examples of people on the left doing a 180 on Comey? All I've seen thus far is the same: didn't like him previously but find him more credible than Trump.
    Democrats are still killing Comey, but they know he was fired because Trump is obstructing justice. The Clinton supporters here still blame him as one of the reasons why Clinton loss, but they also acknowledged he was fired because of Trump's obstruction. Comey was a flawed leader of the FBI, but he was fired for the wrong reasons and we have a more flawed man that is President of the United States because this guy has no moral compass and is doing great harm to this country.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Particularly when he's also trying to play the choir boy.
    He can't be a choir boy because he f*** up and he knows it. He's trying to justify his past actions during the election year of 2016, but there's nothing he can do to change the results of his actions except tell the truth about what Trump said and did to him. As long as he's honest about what Trump did after getting elected president then that's what we need to hear from him. It's going to be interesting to see how historians in the future look back at this era.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Democrats are still killing Comey, but they know he was fired because Trump is obstructing justice. The Clinton supporters here still blame him as one of the reasons why Clinton loss, but they also acknowledged he was fired because of Trump's obstruction. Comey was a flawed leader of the FBI, but he was fired for the wrong reasons and we have a more flawed man that is President of the United States because this guy has no moral compass and is doing great harm to this country.
    Yeah, pretty much this.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Nice is different than good. Texsahara's Avatar

Can you point to any specific examples of people on the left doing a 180 on Comey? All I've seen thus far is the same: didn't like him previously but find him more credible than Trump.
    I'm sure there were plenty that loved him when he exonerated Hillary then turned on him when he sent out the infamous letter. I can't recall anyone here doing it but who cares. Talking about other posters instead of the thread topic is just an attempt to agitate and deflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    I agree that Comey would have been better off not commenting on Trump's hair, skin, and tiny, tiny hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    It's funny, but it seems like a person in Comey's position should be above commenting on Trump's amazingly extraordinarily tiny hands. That's for people like us.
    I chuckle every time he picks up a glass with both of those orange, Lilliputian hands.

I detest Comey because of what he did in late October 2016. He's still light years more credible than Drumpf.
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
    -- Declaration of Independence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.6b8ce614e641
    President Trump on Monday put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as “international economic raiding.”

Preparations to punish Russia anew for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria caused consternation at the White House. Haley said on CBS News’s “Face the Nation” that sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Assad’s alleged chemical weapons attack would be announced Monday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

But Trump conferred with his national security advisers later Sunday and told them he was upset the sanctions were being officially rolled out because he was not yet comfortable executing them, according to several people familiar with the plan.
    Whiplash.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Guess Haley approved sanctions before Trump ran them by Putin.

NBC News‏Verified account @NBCNews
    BREAKING: Fox News anchor Sean Hannity is named in court hearing as 3rd client of Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen - @Tom_Winter
    12:00 PM - 16 Apr 2018

Reject Fascism

I don’t see how it is hypocritical in even the slightest measure to say Comey hamdled the Clinton issue poorly and was a cause in Trump becoming President (second factor in my book behind Hillary herself) and at the same time taking what he says about Trump seriously.
    2018: the year the USA put children in cages

Man, you can't make this stuff up. You have to be kidding me. You know the other media outlets are going to jump all over this and play it up big-time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.020bb3f7e250

Attorney for Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Cohen performed secret legal work for Fox News commentator Sean Hannity

I'm sure there were plenty that loved him when he exonerated Hillary then turned on him when he sent out the infamous letter. I can't recall anyone here doing it but who cares. Talking about other posters instead of the thread topic is just an attempt to agitate and deflect.
    I was curious as to the "Clinton and Dem camp and media" that supposedly hated Comey previously but now thought he was a hero. I agree with you, I'm not interested in discussing other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    Did you read the comments?

Quote Originally Posted by criticalthinker10
    Who did he get pregnant?
    Response:

Quote Originally Posted by blake105
    Ann Coulter.
    I happily could've gone through life without that visual.
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

Word of the Year is Complicit ojo's Avatar

I was curious as to the "Clinton and Dem camp and media" that supposedly hated Comey previously but now thought he was a hero. I agree with you, I'm not interested in discussing other posters.
    Pretty sure Tex's concerns were directed past you, btw.
    This is not America...No! https://youtu.be/neLXqbR_r0E

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    Pretty sure Tex's concerns were directed past you, btw.
    Nope. Just responding to him.

Nope. Just responding to him.
    Ah. Carry on.

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

my take from all this comey stuff: trump is the same complete moron we all knew he was two years ago.

comey is just the latest (slightly?) unlikeable messenger.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=54513352

Judge blocks Trump lawyer's request to keep records seized in raid from being accessed

A federal judge Monday rejected efforts by President Donald Trump and his personal attorney to keep law enforcement from accessing records seized in a stunning raid last week.

U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood said she has “faith" in federal prosecutors from the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's Office, who are running the investigation into Trump's personal attorney and self-described fixer, Michael Cohen. Prosecutors will now have a team separate from the one investigating Cohen put all of the seized documents on a searchable database — without reading any of them. They will then share the database with lawyers for Cohen and Trump. At that point, lawyers on both sides will be allowed to start reviewing the seized records.

I wish I could embed this video because it's great.

https://twitter.com/colbertlateshow/...30849383481344

Sneak peek of 'Hannity' tonight...

Imagine if Clinton used a dirty lawyer to threaten people & act as her "fixer". Now imagine if this attorney was raided & Rachel Maddow did segment after segment on how unjust these raids were

Now imagine if Maddow made up 33% of this lawyer's client base.

That's Sean Hannity.

He has to be fired.

Imagine if Clinton used a dirty lawyer to threaten people & act as her "fixer". Now imagine if this attorney was raided & Rachel Maddow did segment after segment on how unjust these raids were

Now imagine if Maddow made up 33% of this lawyer's client base.

That's Sean Hannity.

He has to be fired.

The more logical you become, the more irrational their love for Trump gets.

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    The more logical you become, the more irrational their love for Trump gets.
    It doesn't get much more clear cut than this to prove that "News" is not remotely a part of what Fox is.

It doesn't get much more clear cut than this to prove that "News" is not remotely a part of what Fox is.
    Oh, they gave up that ghost years ago.

I'd be surprised if a significant part of Fox viewers and also Trump's base care all that much about Sean Hannity failing to disclose his relationship with Cohen as he ranted about the unfairness of the raid. In fact, I would bet that it's viewed actually a positive of sorts for these people.

Thread Information