+ Reply to Thread
Page 2211 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 1211 1711 2111 2161 2201 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2221 ... LastLast
Results 55,251 to 55,275 of 55734

Re: President Donald Trump

My vote is in.

Living in Colorado, where we don't necessarily do things the way they were done in 1920, my ballot arrived about a week ago in the mail. I did not have to request it. They sent it because I'm a registered voter. After completing the ballot, I sealed the envelope, signed it in the appropriate place, and took it to one of the 50+ Ballot Drop boxes in my community. I didn't even need to get out of my car.

Since then, I've received e-mail notifications from my County Clerk that the ballot has been received, and later that my signature was confirmed and the ballot has been counted. I didn't ask for this service, either.

Easy. Safe. Secure. Convenient. Confirmed. No drama.

As always, I consider voting to be a duty, and not a privilege. I don't care who you vote for.....just make sure you participate in the process. If the process you have to go through, or the lines you have to wait in are challenging, I feel sorry for you for living in somewhere that's so backward, but I would expect you to endure the difficulties and get your vote in.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Death Star Fully Operational

Quote Originally Posted by Maynerd View Post
    My vote is in.

Living in Colorado, where we don't necessarily do things the way they were done in 1920, my ballot arrived about a week ago in the mail. I did not have to request it. They sent it because I'm a registered voter. After completing the ballot, I sealed the envelope, signed it in the appropriate place, and took it to one of the 50+ Ballot Drop boxes in my community. I didn't even need to get out of my car.

Since then, I've received e-mail notifications from my County Clerk that the ballot has been received, and later that my signature was confirmed and the ballot has been counted. I didn't ask for this service, either.

Easy. Safe. Secure. Convenient. Confirmed. No drama.

As always, I consider voting to be a duty, and not a privilege. I don't care who you vote for.....just make sure you participate in the process. If the process you have to go through, or the lines you have to wait in are challenging, I feel sorry for you for living in somewhere that's so backward, but I would expect you to endure the difficulties and get your vote in.
    And that's the way it should be for every eligible voter despite the efforts of Trump and the Republican Party to disenfranchise the American people's right to vote.
    NYYFANS: Cashman/persona non-grata

NYYF Legend

I guess thin skin Don walked out of a interview with 60 minutes because his feewwings were hwurt
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    I guess thin skin Don walked out of a interview with 60 minutes because his feewwings were hwurt
    Snowflake.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Drumpf has a Chinese bank account.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...rds/index.html
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/st...836895744?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Krassenstein
    BREAKING: The NYT reports that in 2017, Trump’s Chinese-based company “reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump.”

Holy Crap!!

But Hunter Biden...
    https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/st...329750017?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Krassenstein
    BREAKING: Donald Trump mysteriously made $17 million+ in China through a shell company while he was President in 2017.

Will Republicans blame this on Hunter Biden too?

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Wait, what?

I want to see Trump supporters/voters rationalized this development. Of course, it's a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    I want to see Trump supporters/voters rationalized this development. Of course, it's a lie.
    It's usually guilty people who accuse others of what they're doing, at least in my experience.

Very presidential.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

It's so exhausting to hear him always cry about being a victim. He thinks he's a tough guy but he's really just a crybaby. So embarrassing.

50% of Trump supporters believe that "top Democrats are involved in elite child sex-trafficking rings" and 37% of Trump supporters believe all or some of QAnon is true. This isn't going away if Trump loses. This will take decades to undo and it should result in the end of the Republican party.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...theory-child-s

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    It's usually guilty people who accuse others of what they're doing, at least in my experience.
    Trump always projects his misbehavior onto others. He does it in every speech or interview. It's quite sad that his voters/supporters ignore it which doesn't bode well for the moral fiber of a large segment of this country.

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Trump always projects his misbehavior onto others. He does it in every speech or interview. It's quite sad that his voters/supporters ignore it which doesn't bode well for the moral fiber of a large segment of this country.
    FWIW the small number of die-hard, immovable Trump supporters I've met in real life also have this personality trait.

And they say representative democracy is dead.
    Stay "We" my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    FWIW the small number of die-hard, immovable Trump supporters I've met in real life also have this personality trait.

And they say representative democracy is dead.
    There is no doubt in my mind that we have a lot more broken people in our society than most of us have realized until Trump showed up. Now with the support that Trump is still receiving today, I think that reality has finally been realized by the rest of us.

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...392531457?s=20

Fauci is a "disaster". People are tired of hearing about Covid. Leslie Stahl is a meanie who was mean to me. And the coup-de-grace...

Sinclair's Eric Bolling: "With COVID, is there anything that you think you could have done differently, if you had a mulligan or a do-over on one aspect of the way you handled it, what would it be?"

Trump: "Not much."
    Worst Presidential failure in American history. Full stop.
    And he wouldn't change a thing.

What a closing message.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...392531457?s=20

Fauci is a "disaster". People are tired of hearing about Covid. Leslie Stahl is a meanie who was mean to me. And the coup-de-grace...

Worst Presidential failure in American history. Full stop.
    And he wouldn't change a thing.

What a closing message.
    I wouldn't expect him to say anything else. Only the weakest of humans refuse to admit they're ever wrong. Only the weakest refuse to apologize when they screw up. We've known this about him for a long time. He's a sad little coward.

NYYF Legend

Trump posted the 60 Minutes interview. The only problem it seems is his problem with women. Nothing asked was anything any president candidate or president would be asked

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Trump posted the 60 Minutes interview. The only problem it seems is his problem with women. Nothing asked was anything any president candidate or president would be asked
    On what planet does this make him look good?

He's now on tape, 2 weeks before the election, saying "I hope the Supreme Court kills Obamacare".

He's no tape saying he shouldn't be asked tough questions.

He's on tape walking out like a toddler when asked tough questions.

Remember last week when Savannah Guthrie said "you're the President, not someone's crazy uncle!"

Well he's even closer to the crazy uncle than she knew.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rcher-password
    Donald Trump’s Twitter account was hacked last week, after a Dutch researcher correctly guessed the president’s password: “maga2020!”.

Victor Gevers, a security expert, had access to Trump’s direct messages, could post tweets in his name and change his profile, De Volkskrant newspaper reported.

Gevers – who previously managed to log into Trump’s account in 2016 – gained access by guessing Trump’s password. He tried “maga2020!” on his fifth attempt and it worked. Maga stands for Trump’s oft used campaign slogan Make America Great Again.

“I expected to be blocked after four failed attempts. Or at least would be asked to provide additional information,” Gevers told De Volkskrant.

Gevers said the ease with which he accessed Trump’s account suggested the president was not using basic security measures like two-step verification.
    Never forget, at the bottom of all the xenophobia, racism, corruption, crimes, and incompetence....he's also really really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    On what planet does this make him look good?
    When has Trump ever worried about what he says or does making him look good?

His ill-advised comments and misbehaviors don't repel his ardent supporters, and he seems to be disinterested in any other subsets of the population. His approval ratings won't go up with this.....but they won't do down either. It's maddening.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Carve out two hours to watch this documentary. It's so enraging. How can anybody still support this administration? I don't care what your 401k looks like.

This year has been the biggest Presidential failure in American history. Full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynerd View Post
    When has Trump ever worried about what he says or does making him look good?

His ill-advised comments and misbehaviors don't repel his ardent supporters, and he seems to be disinterested in any other subsets of the population. His approval ratings won't go up with this.....but they won't do down either. It's maddening.
    He's angry at 60 Minutes for "mistreating" him (has anybody in history been more "mistreated" than Donald Trump?? What a crybaby) so he releases the "raw feed" which shows him making a damning comment about wanting SCOTUS to terminate the very popular Affordable Care Act hours before a debate where his comments could come up in front of an audience that’s multitudes bigger than would ever see his 60 Minutes interview.

What a genius.

NYYF Legend

Not that anyone will care, but the 60 Minutes interview release is also a super unethical thing to do.

CBS produces 60 Minutes to make money on selling ads, and taking your own footage of it (that you agreed would only be for "archival purposes") and releasing it ahead of airing is something that would usually get you sued. It's also just the standard self-serving dishonesty we've all come to know and love. Some love it more than others.

My favorite part of it all is that Trump called his answers "magnificently brilliant" but he himself added quotes around it. He definitely doesn't know what quotes are for.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    Not that anyone will care, but the 60 Minutes interview release is also a super unethical thing to do.

CBS produces 60 Minutes to make money on selling ads, and taking your own footage of it (that you agreed would only be for "archival purposes") and releasing it ahead of airing is something that would usually get you sued. It's also just the standard self-serving dishonesty we've all come to know and love. Some love it more than others.

My favorite part of it all is that Trump called his answers "magnificently brilliant" but he himself added quotes around it. He definitely doesn't know what quotes are for.
    Sounds like either CBS lawyers are really bad or someone is going to get sued and lose.
    Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Thread Information