+ Reply to Thread
Page 1080 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 80 580 980 1030 1070 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1090 ... LastLast
Results 26,976 to 27,000 of 27399

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    This one really scared me. How can anybody around him not slap him in the fact after seeing this? Seriously General Kelly? You let him get away with doing this. The President of the United f'n States is a middle school girl. This is so embarrassing and dangerous.
    Even ignoring the danger and stupidity and embarrassment of it, just looking at it logically....Trump is 71 which makes him - OLD. Also, Trump and Jong Un are both fat.

I truly, deeply from the bottom of my heart have utter rage and hate in my heart for Donald Trump. He is the worst part of everything about America rolled in to one fat, stupid, terrible person.

https://twitter.com/JustADCohen/stat...67356689862656
    He's a despicable excuse of a human, but we don't need to use gender or size as insults.

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    so much of what goes on reminds me of this tweet:

Attachment 23230
    You can't make this stuff up. Trump has to be the biggest horse's arse ever to walk the planet. Putin just made him look like a bigger buffoon than he already is, basically saying, "You can't believe what Trump tells you."

Nobody does.

45* getting pummeled on twitter but as always to ignorant to realize it.

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

4:48 PM - 11 Nov 2017 from Vietnam
    ****************************************************************************
    Hemant Mehta‏
    Verified account
    @hemantmehta
    Follow
    Follow @hemantmehta

Hemant Mehta Retweeted Donald J. Trump
    This tweet is so childish, Roy Moore wants to date it.
    The presidency doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are. First Lady Michelle Obama (2015)

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-more-sex...elicals-709015

ALABAMA EVANGELICALS MORE LIKELY TO SUPPORT ROY MOORE AFTER SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS, POLL SHOWS
    Holier than thou evangelicals proving yet again how full of sh*t they are. I'm so tired of them having more electoral power than me.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/roy-more-sex...elicals-709015

Holier than thou evangelicals proving yet again how full of sh*t they are. I'm so tired of them having more electoral power than me.
    This originates from after the 2004 election, but this post still nourishes my soul.

(NSWF)

So in the past 24 hours Trump has:

1.Laughed it up with dictator Durate about shutting down reporters (https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/929947477805027328)

2. Had his Dept of Justice start an inquiry into a political rival which in a normal would would be the biggest scandal of a President's term. He's basically doing what they do in banana republics. ( https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/u...nsel.html?_r=0 )

3. His party and his base may still elect a serial child molester to the US Senate. A guy who was so creepy, he was banned from the mall and YMCA for soliciting sex from young girls.

4. Had it come out his son was in direct contact with Wikileaks. Including proof that Trump tweeted about Podesta emails 15 minutes after WikiLeaks asked Trump Jr. to do so. See article for screenshots and timestamps.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ikileaks-asked
    President Trump tweeted about the hacked emails of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta approximately 15 minutes after WikiLeaks requested his son Donald Trump Jr. to, The Atlantic reported Monday.

"Trump Jr. did not respond to this message. But just 15 minutes after it was sent...Donald Trump himself tweeted," according to the report.
    So, welcome home Trump?

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...36371071111168

October 14, 2016. Pence responds to reports that the Trump campaign is in cahoots with WikiLeaks: "Nothing could be further from the truth."

Video in link....

I giggled.

51 percent of Democrats in a poll said they have a favorable opinion of President George W. Bush.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/democ...n-poll-2017-10

Between this and the comments in this thread, you can see the dangers of abnormalizing Trump. To maintain this fever pitch, you have to play down the actions of some fairly horrible people. The result is that this strengthens the bad but still conventional alternatives to Trump. Or in other words, the real danger is not that we might normalize Trump, but rather that we might normalize the Bush and Clintons of the world.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BB22 View Post

Between this and the comments in this thread, you can see the dangers of abnormalizing Trump. To maintain this fever pitch, you have to play down the actions of some fairly horrible people. The result is that this strengthens the bad but still conventional alternatives to Trump. Or in other words, the real danger is not that we might normalize Trump, but rather that we might normalize the Bush and Clintons of the world.

You cannot equate The Clintons and the Bushes to trump. trump is Satan and the Clintons and the Bushes made mistakes but always tried to do their best for their best for our country.

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar

Which posts in this thread are you complaining about?

I don't know what you mean by normalizing any living POTUS, past or present. Some people just may be saying that one is far worse than the others. People will make comparisons.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    You cannot equate The Clintons and the Bushes to trump. trump is Satan and the Clintons and the Bushes made mistakes but always tried to do their best for their best for our country.

Andy
    At least the Clintons and Bushes never made a complete mockery of the jobs that they served in. They also don't act as if the whole world is a reality show, as if the world is his oyster.

If this country is going to elect a reality show star, we should've just elected Kim Kardashian. Despite my detesting her, at least she's not a racist, and has never thrown any military advisers under the bus. It's also likely that she would at least TRY to understand the complex world issues surrounding her.

The Donald thinks that it's all about him, so anyone giving him a compliment gets a free pass. Only in the mind of a failed author could such an implausible idea become reality.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee View Post
    At leadt the Clintons and Bushes never made a complete mockery of the job that they serve in. They alsi don't act as if the whole world is a reality show.
    I think this is his point, though I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong (or if I'm right.) He's saying that one of the major dangers of the abnormally bad is it can cause people to normalize the normally bad.
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

NYYF Legend

The rehabilitation of W. has been a disappointing result of the Trump administration's awfulness. The man should be in an 8x10 cell in the Hague.

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    The rehabilitation of W. has been a disappointing result of the Trump administration's awfulness. The man should be in an 8x10 cell in the Hague.
    Your place?

He's so affable when he talks about his paintings. Trump is so terrible that it's made me miss the likes of a buffoon and war criminal like W. I mean, reportedly even he left the president line blank rather than vote for Trump. (And his dad voted for Hillary.) I never thought we could have a worse public speaker than W. He sounds like a Nobel laureate compared to Drumpf.

How far back do you have to go for a President who cannot have a case made against him for war crimes?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    How far back do you have to go for a President who cannot have a case made against him for war crimes?
    Carter?
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Carter?
    That's what I would've said, too.

Before Carter, maybe Hoover.

Actually, I take that back. I forgot about Ford. I think he passes.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post

Warren Harding was a true man of peace and normalcy.

45* will take a glorious lap around the oval office for making China release those UCLA basketball thieves.
    The presidency doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are. First Lady Michelle Obama (2015)

Agree 100%
    Imagine 45* reacting the day of 9/11. Of all the faults and wars 43 got our country into, he did really well on and after 9/11. From being on top of WTC rubble with his "the world hears us" speech, his speech about Islam and the Muslims in our country after 9/11 was excellent. Hell..........the strike he threw at YS was perfect.
    Could anybody imagine how 45* would react in the same situations? He's the perfect definition of a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post

Ford backed Suharto and armed and funded Indonesia in it's invasion of East Timor.

That war lasted from 1975-1999 and killed 1/3 of East Timor's population.

Not all of that is on Ford, obviously.

But without American weapons and money the story would be much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Ford backed Suharto and armed and funded Indonesia in it's invasion of East Timor.

That war lasted from 1975-1999 and killed 1/3 of East Timor's population.

Not all of that is on Ford, obviously.

But without American weapons and money the story would be much different.
    How far back do you have to go to find a war that did not involve Americans weapons or money?

Thread Information