+ Reply to Thread
Page 1526 of 1526 FirstFirst ... 526 1026 1426 1476 1516 1523 1524 1525 1526
Results 38,126 to 38,133 of 38133
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    So.....…..who next loses their security clearance?
    If we lived in a normal world....Jared.

I really miss her...………….

Michele Bachmann: Obama And Clinton 'Should Be In Jail Right Now'

Former U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmannn appeared on the “Understanding The Times” radio program on Sunday, where she declared that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton “should be in jail right now” for having supposedly used the power of the federal government to frame President Trump.

“How did our Department of Justice go so haywire?” asked host Jan Markell, to which Bachmann responded by unleashing a torrent of right-wing myths and disinformation designed to create an alternate reality in which Trump is the victim of a massive conspiracy to destroy his presidency that was orchestrated by Obama and Clinton.

“It went haywire under Barack Obama,” Bachmann said. “While this was the Department of Injustice, in my words, we saw the corruption of the FBI, we saw the president of the United States, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton doing the colluding with creating a phony story by paying off a guy to write a phony memo to suggest that somehow Donald Trump was working with Russians on the election.”

“The entire basis of the special prosecutor claim of creating Robert Mueller’s investigation was based upon a lie,” she added. “And, in fact, just the opposite was true. What came out—and this really should be the biggest issue of this election is this—what we found out is that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton colluded together with a former spy from Russia to spy on Donald Trump’s campaign, including embedding a human being in his campaign to spy on him and use the instruments of the United States government—the CIA, the FBI—to spy on a candidate for president.” (There is no known evidence that a “spy from Russia” conducted espionage against Trump on behalf of Obama, Clinton, the Democratic Party or the United States government, and Bachmann did not attempt to present any.)

“The government was used against political opponents,” Bachmann asserted. “I’ll tell you the people who should be under investigation—really who should be in jail right now—and I don’t say this to be partisan, is our former president, our former candidate for the Democrat Party. They were misusing government to advance their political wins. So rather than Donald Trump being under the microscope, it should be Hillary Clinton, it should be Barack Obama.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/m...ail-right-now/
    The presidency doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are. First Lady Michelle Obama (2015)

NYYF Legend

Bachmann is whack job for sure.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

NYYF Legend

Manafort was just convicted on eight counts and could serve more than 30 years in Jail.
    trumps former lawyer Cohen pleaded guilty and is sure to serve jail time. Many more convictions and jail time to come.

How much longer can trump and his base shout "witch Hunt" and have anyone believe them? The hunt has produced several witches and more to come; hopefully the big Kahuna will be one of them. He is truly evil in my mind and far, far from the genius he proclaims himself to be.

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    How much longer can trump and his base shout "witch Hunt" and have anyone believe them?
    Since Trump is in fact a witch, it's always been a witch hunt.
    Baseball is life;

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BRenninger View Post
    I really miss her...………….

Michele Bachmann: Obama And Clinton 'Should Be In Jail Right Now'

Former U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmannn appeared on the “Understanding The Times” radio program on Sunday, where she declared that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton “should be in jail right now” for having supposedly used the power of the federal government to frame President Trump.

“How did our Department of Justice go so haywire?” asked host Jan Markell, to which Bachmann responded by unleashing a torrent of right-wing myths and disinformation designed to create an alternate reality in which Trump is the victim of a massive conspiracy to destroy his presidency that was orchestrated by Obama and Clinton.

“It went haywire under Barack Obama,” Bachmann said. “While this was the Department of Injustice, in my words, we saw the corruption of the FBI, we saw the president of the United States, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton doing the colluding with creating a phony story by paying off a guy to write a phony memo to suggest that somehow Donald Trump was working with Russians on the election.”

“The entire basis of the special prosecutor claim of creating Robert Mueller’s investigation was based upon a lie,” she added. “And, in fact, just the opposite was true. What came out—and this really should be the biggest issue of this election is this—what we found out is that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton colluded together with a former spy from Russia to spy on Donald Trump’s campaign, including embedding a human being in his campaign to spy on him and use the instruments of the United States government—the CIA, the FBI—to spy on a candidate for president.” (There is no known evidence that a “spy from Russia” conducted espionage against Trump on behalf of Obama, Clinton, the Democratic Party or the United States government, and Bachmann did not attempt to present any.)

“The government was used against political opponents,” Bachmann asserted. “I’ll tell you the people who should be under investigation—really who should be in jail right now—and I don’t say this to be partisan, is our former president, our former candidate for the Democrat Party. They were misusing government to advance their political wins. So rather than Donald Trump being under the microscope, it should be Hillary Clinton, it should be Barack Obama.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/m...ail-right-now/

All the more reason to totally despise the corrupt, lying Republican party.

I urge all of you to join me in never voting for a Republican candidate at any level for as long as you live. That corrupt organization doesn't deserve to get paychecks from our taxpayers while doing nothing but lining their own pockets. We will never get meaningful gun controls while the Republications are at the NRA headquarters collecting their bribe monies.

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Reject Fascism

Whoever entered the tag below “daily apocalypse thread” can come out and eat their crow.
    2018: the year the USA put children in cages

NYYF Legend

Trump associates GUILTY of felonies so far, because Twitter loves tally tweets:

Flynn: 1

Papadop: 1

Gates: 1

Manafort: 8

Cohen: 8, who implicates the president directly

The best people
    Baseball is life;

Thread Information