+ Reply to Thread
Page 1846 of 1870 FirstFirst ... 846 1346 1746 1796 1836 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1856 ... LastLast
Results 46,126 to 46,150 of 46728

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Lou Dobbs' sign-off: "Have a great weekend. The President makes such a thing possible for us all. Good night from New York."

https://mobile.twitter.com/bad_takes...66409295470593
    What a ................ing tool.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    What a ................ing tool.
    Most of the tv tools I believe are more attention seeking rating monger pot stirrers than anything but Dobbs is the one guy who I think truly believes the crap that comes out of his mouth. He's scary.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/16/n...-cy-vance.html

8 Years of Trump Tax Returns Are Subpoenaed by Manhattan D.A.
    Investigators demanded the presidentís personal and corporate tax returns as they examine hush money paid to Stormy Daniels.
    I won't get my hopes up until they're in the public domain.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/16/n...-cy-vance.html

I won't get my hopes up until they're in the public domain.
    How cool would it be if deducted hush money payments to Stormy as a business expense and tax fraud takes him down.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Most of the tv tools I believe are more attention seeking rating monger pot stirrers than anything but Dobbs is the one guy who I think truly believes the crap that comes out of his mouth. He's scary.
    He can have a great weekend because he's a rich, straight, able-bodied, white male. I don't think he's capable of seeing beyond that. He just applies it to "us all."

Sure, Lou, the kids in cages in Trump's concentration camps are sure gonna have a rocking weekend.

Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    He can have a great weekend because he's a rich, straight, able-bodied, white male. I don't think he's capable of seeing beyond that. He just applies it to "us all."

Sure, Lou, the kids in cages in Trump's concentration camps are sure gonna have a rocking weekend.

Ass.
    Kids in cages is a pro, not a con to these sick people.

Then you have people like this guy, who, I guess yay for turning on Trump...
    https://twitter.com/VictorPruett3/st...297361408?s=20
    This is a picture of me on your Inauguration Day. Your announcement that you might ban flavors of eliquid and your refusal to limit the #FakeNews from the FDA and the CDC on vaping has me seriously considering to #DumpTrump2020. I vape and I vote!
    The children in cages bit ruled but the pineapple chudberry vape juice ban was a step too far.

Kids in cages is a pro, not a con to these sick people.

Then you have people like this guy, who, I guess yay for turning on Trump...
    https://twitter.com/VictorPruett3/st...297361408?s=20

The children in cages bit ruled but the pineapple chudberry vape juice ban was a step too far.
    Mmmm...pineapple chudberry...
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

I canít believe Iím watching this rally.

Steve Cortez. They say heís Hispanic, but I canít figure it out, he looks more WASP than I do. He loves his country, and he loves the Hispanics. Steve, which do you love more, the country or the Hispanics? He says the country, but Iím not sure. He loves the Hispanics.

Does Sean Spicer belong in this thread? Because...holy excrement.

Does Sean Spicer belong in this thread? Because...holy excrement.
    I saw a still then blocked his name on twitter. I don't have any interest in Spicer trying to rehab his image. He fully supports this administration and fascism. (mumbles a bunch of words that would get me banned)
    Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    I saw a still then blocked his name on twitter. I don't have any interest in Spicer trying to rehab his image. He fully supports this administration and fascism. (mumbles a bunch of words that would get me banned)
    If he wanted to rehab his image, he picked a bad way to do it.

Edit: lolwut

Sean Spicer
    @seanspicer
    Thank you @GovMikeHuckabee Clearly the judges arenít going to be with me. Letís send a message to #Hollywood that those of us who stand for #Christ wonít be discounted. May God bless you
    Edit this Edit: Spicer seems to have deleted that embarrassing tweet.
    Last edited by JL25and3; 09-17-19 at 03:35 PM.

Hope is eternal

If he wanted to rehab his image, he picked a bad way to do it.
    https://twitter.com/seanspicer/statu...3746057216?s=2

No added comment necessary
    The sky is falling! We are doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeepride1967 View Post
    gmta.

Free market! Small government!! Don't tread on me!!! States are laboratories of democracy!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/17/c...gtype=Homepage
    Trump Will End Californiaís Authority to Set Stricter Auto Emissions Rules

The Trump administration is expected on Wednesday to formally revoke Californiaís legal authority to set tailpipe pollution rules that are stricter than federal rules, in a move designed by the White House to strike twin blows against both the liberal-leaning state that President Trump has long antagonized and the environmental legacy of President Barack Obama.

Hope is eternal

Free market! Small government!! Don't tread on me!!! States are laboratories of democracy!!!!

Just part of the “conservative” hypocrisy cry state’s rights when it is something they oppose and then the hell with states rights when they favor it. GOP - the pro pollution party
    The sky is falling! We are doomed!

NYYF Legend

States rights republicans at it again!
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

NYYF Legend

Certain posters are laughing at you for caring.
    "Be a voice, not an echo." - Albert Einstein

A friend of mine was booted from the rally in ABQ last night. Most resisters went to a different location because they were really worried about violent right-wing extremists. She and a small group got inside and took off their top shirts to show their "Dump Trump" shirts underneath. A man assaulted (punched) her before she and her friends left. Drumpf and his sycophants are so freaking pathetic.

She found and shared some pics from online; I was able to see the evidence. She's my new hero.

NYYF Legend

The First Amendment guarenteed freedom of Speech, but that comes with consequences. You don't call your boss a "complete asshole" or he can fire you.
    You don't wave a red flag in front of a raging bull and not expect too get gored. You don't yell "Yanks suck while seating over the Yankee dugout.

I appreciate her actions but I would also expect to get hit.

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    The First Amendment guarenteed freedom of Speech, but that comes with consequences. You don't call your boss a "complete asshole" or he can fire you.
    You don't wave a red flag in front of a raging bull and not expect too get gored. You don't yell "Yanks suck while seating over the Yankee dugout.

I appreciate her actions but I would also expect to get hit.

Andy
    The First Amenment protects political speech more than any other. Protesting against the President is the essence of the First Amendment.

It is also legal, where hitting someone is not. And if someone yells, "Yankees suck" while sitting behind the Yankee dugout, they should expect no consequence worse than someone yelling back at them,, "You suck!"

It is also legal, where hitting someone is not.
    End of argument. Full stop.

Teen aged boy gets in a fight at school. When you asked what happened he says "he called me a name so I punched him." That has never been acceptable. So, how can it possibly be a reasonable response among supposed adults?

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Liz Warren had 20,000 people show up to see her speak in Washington Square Park. She stayed after for 4 hours to let everyone who wanted a picture with her get one.

But I had to hear about it on twitter because none of the cable networks covered it live. Meanwhile at this point in the last election, all 3 networks regularly ran Trump rallies start to finish live.

Trump fired the general counsel for Homeland Security yesterday.

Now running DHS:

Acting Secretary
    Acting Deputy Secretary
    Acting General Counsel
    Acting Under Secretary for Management
    Acting CBP Commissioner
    Acting ICE Director
    Acting USCIS DIrector
    Acting FEMA Administrator

Even with a Republican Senate, he hasn't been bothered to even nominate anyone to these posts in months. Tell me again how he's keeping us safe?

NYYF Legend

So my wife is in the job market. She's a director-level employee with considerable experience in helping implement physician office and hospitals' migrations into the world of EMR. Anyway, she was looking at different opportunities - probably on GlassDoor or Indeed, and she mentioned..."There's a local TV station that needs a position filled that I could probably do in my sleep, but the position reports to centralized authority. Says it's Sinclair Broadcasting."

"Why are you laughing?"

[I brought up the Vox article explaining Sinclair's approach to opiating the masses]

"Sigh..."

[She went back to scanning for jobs]

Trump fired the general counsel for Homeland Security yesterday.

Now running DHS:

Acting Secretary
    Acting Deputy Secretary
    Acting General Counsel
    Acting Under Secretary for Management
    Acting CBP Commissioner
    Acting ICE Director
    Acting USCIS DIrector
    Acting FEMA Administrator

Even with a Republican Senate, he hasn't been bothered to even nominate anyone to these posts in months. Tell me again how he's keeping us safe?
    Acting is interchangeable with the term Unqualified.
    "Be a voice, not an echo." - Albert Einstein

Thread Information