+ Reply to Thread
Page 1394 of 1565 FirstFirst ... 394 894 1294 1344 1384 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1404 1444 1494 ... LastLast
Results 34,826 to 34,850 of 39105
    Reject Fascism

Re: President Donald Trump

Ah breitbart. The official trump and alt right source all the news that is fit to be made up!

Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    Yet another wrong assumption. Do you ever stop talking for people?
    I "call them on their BS", as you have succinctly put it.

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post

You've cited Janine before. And Breitbart. And I've used international sources. Want me to use all these sources to show you the names of civilians killed by Israeli military, none carrying explosives?

I'm going to ask you kindly to stop making sh!t up. It's not a good look for you or anyone.

I "call them on their BS", as you have succinctly put it.

You make things up. Often. That's not exactly calling out anyone on their BS.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Ah breitbart. The official trump and alt right source all the news that is fit to be made up!

1. Who's cited Breitbart?
    2. Will there ever be an end to your random pot shots and run?

You make things up. Often. That's not exactly calling anyone on their BS.
    Nope, I source things. You tell us to "look it up."

Since I'm in the mood to source things, would you like to see a list of organizations condemning Israel this last month? The UN is one of them.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    22 hours late to this, but Bill Maher is neither a liberal nor a Democrat and most on the left can't stand him.
    So what? Whatever you don't want to call him, but it's more than obvious that Maher is just another Trump Hater. He'd be at home here.
    If you can't change your mind, you can't change anything

Nope, I source things. You tell us to "look it up."

Since I'm in the mood to source things, would you like to see a list of organizations condemning Israel this last month? The UN is one of them.

If the UN is included, no thanks. Thanks for volunteering the effort (I mean that sincerely).

If the UN is included, no thanks.
    Nice cop out

I agree. Unfortunately, that's rarely the case. And, in many cases, you'll soon discover how disingenuous those claims are the more you speak to the party making them. Some can't even say "Jew" without cringing.

As for the majority of Palestinians and the many Arabs, you'll rarely find one that makes that distinction. Most hate Israel and Jews.

Tell that to Israeli families who've lost loved ones, including babies to Palestinians young and old whose parents and families encourage their strapping bombs to their backs all in the name of Allah............and hatred of Jews.
    I don’t place a special value on Israeli families over Palestinian families. The difference is the former support a brutal regime that makes it clear it wants them gone from the territory. The latter have no means to fight back, which is the formula for creating terrorists.

By the way, the American Right’s Israel support is very much responsible for families on both sides dying. They have fomented so much instability in the region, and their belief in Christian end times nonsense requires there to constantly be conflict between Israel and her neighbors.

Nice cop out
    To be brutally frank, having any discourse with you is neither interesting or honest, so I'll pass.

Reject Fascism

Nice cop out
    Yeah who wants to hear from nonbiased sources that won’t feed the narrative

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Bernard View Post
    I don’t place a special value on Israeli families over Palestinian families. The difference is the former support a brutal regime that makes it clear it wants them gone from the territory. The latter have no means to fight back, which is the formula for creating terrorists.

By the way, the American Right’s Israel support is very much responsible for families on both sides dying. They have fomented so much instability in the region, and their belief in Christian end times nonsense requires there to constantly be conflict between Israel and her neighbors.

Not sure I agree with your assessment but I DO sincerely believe that you make a distinction between Jews and Israel's policies.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Yeah who wants to hear from nonbiased sources that won’t feed the narrative

Aaaand another snarky pot shot and run. Either it's random or piggy-backed off someone else's post.

I thought we were cool, and I've refrained from addressing this for a long time for a variety of reasons, but it's getting quite annoying. Maybe you can pretend to ignore me like you did in the past.

Btw, the UN is unbiased when it comes to Israel?

1. Who's cited Breitbart?
    http://www.nyyfansforum.com/showthre...=1#post8138700

Yep! And if you follow that long trail (search Breitbart and ArodEra), you would have seen that I made it absolutely clear that I inadvertently linked that as part of a Google search and made it clear that I never read Breitbart. Most were directed at GC who played his own game.

Of COURSE you knew this because you'd have to had read my posts with "Breitbart" in it prior to finding that in your search.

Nice try, though and further proof of how disingenuous you are; a charge that my "safe space" Mr Coffee made a few times.

Yep! And if you follow that long trail (search Breitbart and ArodEra), you would have seen that I made it absolutely clear that I inadvertently linked that as part of a Google search and made it clear that I never read Breitbart. Most were directed at GC who played his own game.

Of COURSE you knew this because you'd have to had read my posts prior to finding that if you did a search.

Nice try, though and further proof of how disingenuous you are; a charge that my "safe space" Mr Coffee made a few times.
    I’m fact-based. You said you don’t cite them and you have. Nothing disingenuous about verifiable facts

Breitbart is a pretty distinct place to land by accident

I read them

"I don't believe you" is the point

I’m fact-based. You said you don’t cite them and you have. Nothing disingenuous about verifiable facts

Breitbart is a pretty distinct place to land by accident

Another wrong assumption.....or just plain calling me a liar.....once again

If there was a Trump or Hillary article, especially during that time, you can bet that a goggle search would invariably lead to a Breitbart article. Nothing up my sleeve. It was actually a factual article that Brietbart happened to cover in better detail on that particular topic, and I made sure to mention it. Had nothing at all to do with citing an article exclusive to Breitbard or their POV. If I were a Brietbart reader, why wouldn't I admit it? It would be no worse than admitting i was a Huff Po reader. I just don't choose to read either as a news source.

Your distrust and calling others liars, over even the most basic and harmless of things, is very telling. Stop projecting.

I read them

"I don't believe you" is the point

So I'm right then. You continually call me a liar and I've asked you to stop more than once.

I suspect that this is more than just about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post
    I guess for starters, you might look into the JCPOA and see where Obama guaranteed Iran's 'safety' from attack.

You know, Iran? The number one sponsor of Hamas and all the unrest & turmoil in the Mideast? You remember Iran?

When hatred runs deep, facts are meaningless. It's why I don't bother providing them to some.

This is not necessarily directed at the person to whom you're responding, but in general.

Hmmm. I wonder why. Maybe it had to do with Obama's (and his administration's) disrespect and hatred of Israel prior to, during and after that speech. The Congress and Netanyahu thumbed their noses at Obama, for very good reason. I applaud them.

Nice parting shot Obama took rebuking Israel by abstaining on the UN Security Council resolution before he left office. Who exactly is the POS?
    First, it had nothing to do with any of that, (Though, honestly, I don’t even know what “hatred” and “disrespect” you mean.). The reason for the speech was that Netanyahu didn’t like the Iran deal, which is certainly his right. But would you have thought it was OK for Obama (or any previous president) to make a speech directly to the Knesset attacking Israeli policy?

I'm going to ask you kindly to stop making sh!t up. It's not a good look for you or anyone.
    Then tell us about the hatred and disrespect instead of just telling us to go look it up.

facts are meaningless. It's why I don't bother providing them
    You could have stopped here

Thread Information