+ Reply to Thread
Page 1285 of 1419 FirstFirst ... 285 785 1185 1235 1275 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1295 1335 1385 ... LastLast
Results 32,101 to 32,125 of 35454
    NYYF Legend

Re: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...x-income-falls

US posts largest monthly deficit in six years as revenues drop.

Gee I wonder what could be the cause of this. Also our national debt passed $19 trillion in December. Last week It already passed $20 trillion, a 5% increase in three months. Thought this tax bill would trickle down and pay for itself?

Yes and according to the champion liar, trump, Mexico was supposed to pay for the unnecessary wall.

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

NYYF Legend

Tillerson removed as SOS and Mike Pompeo in. Cross off another square in the Trump bingo card.

Tillerson removed as SOS and Mike Pompeo in. Cross off another square in the Trump bingo card.
    Not surprising! Jeb Bush was right, this is the "chaos" presidency.
    God, I love Yankee fans as they're never satisfied!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Not surprising! Jeb Bush was right, this is the "chaos" presidency.
    Vegas should do odds as to who is next to go

NYYF Legend

Trump didn’t even have the guts or class to tell Tillerson in person or by yourself phone. Tillerson found out via Twitter per a soon to be ex White House official I am betting said on the record.

Trump citing the Iran deal as the reason. Says Tillerson wanted to keep it while he wanted to break it or “do something else”. Lol, Trump is going to tone things down with North korea just to drag us into a war with Iran.

NYYF Legend

Coming from Exxon I wasn’t a big fan of Tillerson initially, but over time he seemed like one of the sain ones in this administration. Oh well.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Nice is different than good. Texsahara's Avatar

Gina Haspel, Pompeo's deputy, to be nominated as CIA director. The rumor mill had said it would be Tom Cotton. I don't know anything about her.

Secretary of State isn't a particularly important job when there's no State Department to speak of.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Secretary of State isn't a particularly important job when there's no State Department to speak of.
    Which is going to burn us soon. Most of the chaos in this administration is of its own making. Wait and see what happens when serious crap goes down outside the control of this president. I'm actually shock that our enemies having taken more advantage of us.

Word of the Year is Complicit ojo's Avatar

The United States is in bleeping chaos as we slide towards an abysmally new normal.

Cheers Republicans.
    This is not America...No! https://youtu.be/neLXqbR_r0E

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1962 View Post
    Which is going to burn us soon. Most of the chaos in this administration is of its own making. Wait and see what happens when serious crap goes down outside the control of this president. I'm actually shock that our enemies having taken more advantage of us.
    “When your enemy is making a mistake, don’t interrupt him.”

Quote Originally Posted by BB22 View Post
    “When your enemy is making a mistake, don’t interrupt him.”
    True, you just help him along like Russia has done.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    The United States is in bleeping chaos as we slide towards an abysmally new normal.

Cheers Republicans.
    If this was a movie it might be the comedy of the century. Sadly it is reality

Word of the Year is Complicit ojo's Avatar

If this was a movie it might be the comedy of the century. Sadly it is reality
    I take heart in the fact the Mueller investigation has taken a financial turn.
    This is not America...No! https://youtu.be/neLXqbR_r0E

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    I take heart in the fact the Mueller investigation has taken a financial turn.
    Same and from reports he is nearing an end to the obstruction part. Though we likely won’t hear until the overall investigation is done.

Tillerson criticized Putin yesterday. Coincidence that he's fired today? I want to know what Putin has on Drumpf.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Tillerson criticized Putin yesterday. Coincidence that he's fired today? I want to know what Putin has on Drumpf.
    Can’t wait for Mueller to do his thing

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    My guess would be that Tillerson knew he was out before he criticized Putin. If so, your overall point stands I believe, but I don't think the announcement today was a result of the criticism yesterday...several reports, in fact, have Tillerson being told on Friday he was out.

Still and all, it will be interesting if/when Tillerson really starts talking about the guy he considers a moron and his relationship with Russia.

Trump didn’t even have the guts or class to tell Tillerson in person or by yourself phone. Tillerson found out via Twitter per a soon to be ex White House official I am betting said on the record.
    I'm not sure about that? I'm reading that Trump asked him on Friday to step down.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    I'm not sure about that? I'm reading that Trump asked him on Friday to step down.
    Well that is what NBC is saying. Maybe he was aware it was coming but the actual firing itself may have been done via twitter

EDIT: State Dept confirms Tillerson did not speak to Trump regarding his removal

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan1421 View Post
    Still and all, it will be interesting if/when Tillerson really starts talking about the guy he considers a moron and his relationship with Russia.
    I smell best-seller book.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Well that is what NBC is saying. Maybe he was aware it was coming but the actual firing itself may have been done via twitter

EDIT: State Dept confirms Tillerson did not speak to Trump regarding his removal
    Nothing would surprise me. SNAFU.

NYYF Legend

Is Gina Haspel the Kellyanne Conway of the CIA?
    Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Thread Information