+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51
Results 1,251 to 1,274 of 1274
  1. #1251
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    Gleyber:
    2B, HR
    This kid has no chill.
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  2. #1252

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Nick green and Josh Rogers pitched very good games
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

  3. #1253
    NYYF Legend

    THEBOSS84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    This kid has no chill.
    Just hit an RBI single. 3-4 with 4 RBIs

  4. #1254

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Sheffield w 21 k and 12 BB on the season. Adams with 20k and 10 BB.

    Any change in their mechanics this year?
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

  5. #1255
    Make the Yankees great again!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    I was in Trenton tonight. Obviously a great game by Gleybar. His homerun went completely out of the stadium, over the back wall. Extremely disappointed in Sheffeld. His fastball lacked velocity, movement, and location. Also, there is no deception to his delivery. The final line does not do justice to how poorly he pitched as there were several rockets caught at the wall. He was sitting 90-91 with his fastball and it got raked. I left the game hoping that he's injured because if what I saw tonight is as good as it gets I am not impressed.

  6. #1256

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by THEBOSS84 View Post
    Just hit an RBI single. 3-4 with 4 RBIs
    Roy Hobbsian

  7. #1257

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay View Post
    I was in Trenton tonight. Obviously a great game by Gleybar. His homerun went completely out of the stadium, over the back wall. Extremely disappointed in Sheffeld. His fastball lacked velocity, movement, and location. Also, there is no deception to his delivery. The final line does not do justice to how poorly he pitched as there were several rockets caught at the wall. He was sitting 90-91 with his fastball and it got raked. I left the game hoping that he's injured because if what I saw tonight is as good as it gets I am not impressed.
    Hopefully it's not an injury and an off night. It happens
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

  8. #1258
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay View Post
    I was in Trenton tonight. Obviously a great game by Gleybar. His homerun went completely out of the stadium, over the back wall. Extremely disappointed in Sheffeld. His fastball lacked velocity, movement, and location. Also, there is no deception to his delivery. The final line does not do justice to how poorly he pitched as there were several rockets caught at the wall. He was sitting 90-91 with his fastball and it got raked. I left the game hoping that he's injured because if what I saw tonight is as good as it gets I am not impressed.
    Saw him twice last year and thought he threw harder but unlike last night had pretty good outings. LOL, i had tickets in hand for SWB and Trenton and went for SWB because of the 4:05 start...Bad move!! Lail was awful.

  9. #1259
    Make the Yankees great again!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Saw him twice last year and thought he threw harder but unlike last night had pretty good outings. LOL, i had tickets in hand for SWB and Trenton and went for SWB because of the 4:05 start...Bad move!! Lail was awful.
    I read reports he threw 93-95, he was nowhere near that last night. Sat mostly at 90 and it got hammered ever time he threw it.

  10. #1260
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay View Post
    I read reports he threw 93-95, he was nowhere near that last night. Sat mostly at 90 and it got hammered ever time he threw it.
    Yep, He was 90-92 last year, he did hit 94 a few times but he had movement

  11. #1261

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Yep, He was 90-92 last year, he did hit 94 a few times but he had movement
    Maybe off day? Wonder what the reports from the other outings were?
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

  12. #1262
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by indianyanksfan View Post
    Maybe off day? Wonder what the reports from the other outings were?
    Last season when I saw him he pitched well, I had heard, like Art he had more Velo.

  13. #1263

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Last season when I saw him he pitched well, I had heard, like Art he had more Velo.
    Wonder what he did the last two to three starts
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

  14. #1264
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Frazier with a walk and a home run in his first two ABs today.
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  15. #1265
    "The Barrel" ClownPickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    WTF are they doing with Littell. Another relief outing capped at 30 pitches (31).

    3 iP. 1H. 0R. 1K. 0BB.
    Calmer than you are

  16. #1266
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Orange County

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPickle View Post
    WTF are they doing with Littell. Another relief outing capped at 30 pitches (31).

    3 iP. 1H. 0R. 1K. 0BB.
    Nice outing..

  17. #1267
    "The Barrel" ClownPickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPickle View Post
    Colten Brewer. We selected him in mL portion of rule 5. Looks like we've turned him into a reliever.

    9.1 IP. 15K. 1BB. 0.43 WHIP. 4.0 GO/AO

    Anything here? Prob not, pretty old. Maybe he moves quick.
    He got called up to AA.

    2IP. 3H. 0R. 1K.
    Calmer than you are

  18. #1268

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Fowler hit for the cycle w/2 doubles. HR was a walk-off.
    Don't tease me, you know what I do for a living.

  19. #1269
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    fowler hit for the cycle w/2 doubles. Hr was a walk-off.
    5-6, 2 2B, 3B, HR, brings him all the way up to .293 on the year.
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  20. #1270
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    Frazier with a walk and a home run in his first two ABs today.
    Finishes the day 1-2, HR, 3 BB
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  21. #1271
    "The Barrel" ClownPickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    When you see what Sanchez and Judge have done in the majors, compared to what they've done in AAA. It goes to show how insanely difficult it is to hit in these parks.

    If you have an above average hitter in those parks, you might have something special on your hands.
    Calmer than you are

  22. #1272
    NYYF Legend

    Snatch Catch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CA

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Gleyber: 2-3, BB
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

  23. #1273

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    5-6, 2 2B, 3B, HR, brings him all the way up to .293 on the year.


    I wonder what his slugging will be after today.
    [SIZE=3]NYY Triforce[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Phil Hughes[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Joba Chamberlain[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ian Kennedy[/SIZE]

  24. #1274

    Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPickle View Post
    WTF are they doing with Littell. Another relief outing capped at 30 pitches (31).

    3 iP. 1H. 0R. 1K. 0BB.

    I don't know. Mitchell or Holder need to be demoted. Green needs to go to NYY bullpen. Adams to AAA and Littell to AA.
    [SIZE=3]NYY Triforce[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Phil Hughes[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Joba Chamberlain[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ian Kennedy[/SIZE]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 16 guests)

  1. H & T
  2. Gusto
  3. Yankee Steve
  4. IrishYankee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts