+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 247 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 217 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 6159

Re: 2017 Yankee minor league news and notes..

Quote Originally Posted by just-blaze View Post
    Not much of one.

Im thinking he gets traded though.

Edit: Forgot to post about the peerless Jorge Mateo........beast.
    He's definitely trade fodder but if he can remain healthy(possibly a big if) and show signs of that promise it could entice the team to keep and protect him.

NYYF Legend

Clarkin has shown zero ability to stay healthy for long stretches of time... I would trade him while he's got some value and run
    help feed the hungry:

www.thehungersite.com

Hi all, I been away for the last week on vacation. What have I missed?
    Get the Yankees prospect coverage you deserve at http://www.pinstripedprospects.com/!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankyfan View Post
    I go to games and make up pitch speeds and everyone who is 3.9 to first is an 80 runner. You have so much to learn. Again build your own foundation from your observations and we'll talk. Until then i'll just view you as a BB.
    I do have much to learn, but not as much as you. Btw, I used to cover the EL so you know where you can put your foundation, BB. You post here like you're the only guy who attends minor league games and that you have this inside knowledge. You're a fan just like everyone else here so stop pretending you're anything more.

And yes, get me all those slightly above-average runners who put up sub-3.90 times to first. FFS. Like I said, those times are reserved for 70-80 legit speedsters.

In 4 years and 365 games, Taylor Dugas had 37 steals and 19 caught stealing. What a burner!! He is now out of baseball and coaching in college.

Well it looks like I missed something. What is with the arguing?
    Get the Yankees prospect coverage you deserve at http://www.pinstripedprospects.com/!

who knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by awy View Post
    who knows lol
    lol to quote Waldo Faldo...Can't we all just sing a song?

Quote Originally Posted by rpimpsner View Post
    Well it looks like I missed something. What is with the arguing?
    I questioned YF's velo readings on Littell. He took exception and then jumped in on another convo I was having with a different poster by posting a lame Youtube clip.

We've had a history of butting heads. Some cling to vendettas more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Melancynic View Post
    I questioned YF's velo readings on Littell. He took exception and then jumped in on another convo I was having with a different poster by posting a lame Youtube clip.

We've had a history of butting heads. Some cling to vendettas more than others.
    Hey, we are all Yankees fans here so lets just come together and say Lets go Yankees!

Brien "The Incident" just-blaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFortune3 View Post
    He's definitely trade fodder but if he can remain healthy(possibly a big if) and show signs of that promise it could entice the team to keep and protect him.
    If we don't trade him, there is no way we don't protect him.

Quote Originally Posted by flymick24 View Post
    Clarkin has shown zero ability to stay healthy for long stretches of time... I would trade him while he's got some value and run
    trading him yes. letting him be taken in the rule 5 tho is a no.. We let a lefty go in a rule 5 before... and now everyone wanted to trade for him.

NYYF Legend

Charleston got no-hit today.
    Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Melancynic View Post
    I do have much to learn, but not as much as you. Btw, I used to cover the EL so you know where you can put your foundation, BB. You post here like you're the only guy who attends minor league games and that you have this inside knowledge. You're a fan just like everyone else here so stop pretending you're anything more.

And yes, get me all those slightly above-average runners who put up sub-3.90 times to first. FFS. Like I said, those times are reserved for 70-80 legit speedsters.

In 4 years and 365 games, Taylor Dugas had 37 steals and 19 caught stealing. What a burner!! He is now out of baseball and coaching in college.
    Mel, Mel, Mel. I never claimed to be more then a passionate fan of Yankee baseball and the Milb system. Yes, i go to games and put out my observations. Never said I was a scout although you have informed me in past posts that when it comes to pitching you can out scout me? Strange being you have no clue as to what i know.
    Your foundation as you called it, has ,I'm sorry, probably turned over numerous times being Minor league players move quite a bit. Maybe you had knowledge through observation a few years ago, i'll take you at your word but it's something that has to be kept up on. SORRY.
    You say you covered the EL? At what capacity? Seems you're inferring your more then a fan? Oh do tell!!
    Taylor Dugas being out of baseball after a C of C has squat to do with a recorded time to first 3 years ago .More twisting!!
    As far as the Jab, after a poster posted contradicting info to yours. Sorry Bud I would never be your punching bag in person and don't expect me to be on theses boards. Did i take a shot? Hell yea, after calling me and other posters pretty much liars, Yes, i took a shot back and i loved doing it
    BTW don't play victim here , You have done the same with GIFS. I have posted for 17 years here and pretty much posted on this thread for the most part. It's what i like to do. If you don't like it, don't read it. Easy

NYYF Legend

Billy Fleming Named POW in the EL. Great news but should be in AAA. He hit a bomb to dead center yesterday then a rope 2B. I so hope this kid gets a shot.

Decarr has been so bad looks like they trying him inrelief to get better
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

Anyone know where nolan Martinez is?
    I'm NO american born confused desi, but i love my yanks!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by indianyanksfan View Post
    Anyone know where nolan Martinez is?
    Pretty sure Pulaski..

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by flymick24 View Post
    I hate Clarkin. I'd trade him just so I don't have to follow him any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ClownPickle View Post
    I hate Clarkin. I'd trade him just so I don't have to follow him any longer.
    I can see how Clarkin can be an incredibly infuriating prospect. I wouldn't mind moving him in a deal.

NYYF Legend

Devers: 4-5, HR

Canaan: 1-2, 2 BB

Florial is having a rough start to the 2nd half. 0-3 today with 3 Ks. Development is a long and difficult road.

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch View Post
    Devers: 4-5, HR

Canaan: 1-2, 2 BB
    who's our devers

NYYF Legend

Rafael's cousin.

NYYF Legend

I don't understand the Clarkin hate. I still have high hopes for him.
    David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    I don't understand the Clarkin hate. I still have high hopes for him.
    I think the hate is the case of him having such injury problems. Right when he looks super promising, he gets hurt.

Thread Information