+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter sale

Winter sale

Does anyone know if they are having the gear sale this winter? They had it two years ago, but nothing last year.

NYYF Legend

Re: Winter sale

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    Does anyone know if they are having the gear sale this winter? They had it two years ago, but nothing last year.
    They have it during the legacy event around the time of the college football game

Don't they have to send the renewal invoices and let the renewal deadline pass before they hold a seat relocation event/open house/winter sale?

Addicted Member

Any update on this?
    http://twitter.com/NYMoot

First week of December
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Saturday December 3rd

8AM - 5PM

It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

What all do they usually have on sale at the Winter Sale? This will be my first year attending.

Old cheap tees, novelty stuff at discounted prices, discontinued styles, lots of paraphernalia from non-baseball Stadium events. It's worth a visit if you're free, the prices are good.

Can anyone forward me the email they got about this event? Message me and I'll tell you where to send it.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    Saturday December 3rd

8AM - 5PM

Anybody know if this is actually happening today? I don't think I've heard anything about it other than the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by 4train View Post
    Anybody know if this is actually happening today? I don't think I've heard anything about it other than the post above.

The legacy event was today.. great sales in the store 60% off.. People were buying like crazy! .Free cookie tins without the cookies with purchase !!!

Not only did they remove section 239 and 201 of the bleachers, they removed half of 202 and 238 as well...

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    The legacy event was today.. great sales in the store 60% off.. People were buying like crazy! .Free cookie tins without the cookies with purchase !!!

Not only did they remove section 239 and 201 of the bleachers, they removed half of 202 and 238 as well...
    I think they just need the space in 202 and 238 to do the demolition and construction but will keep those sections as they are on the TM seat map for 2017 games.

Addicted Member

Any idea why the Yanks stop selling single game tickets between Christmas and early to mid February? Should be good for resale market as only game in town

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Any idea why the Yanks stop selling single game tickets between Christmas and early to mid February? Should be good for resale market as only game in town
    Probably trying to nail down seat availability given full & partial season plan renewals. The pre-holidays sale looks to have been a limited selection; only the seats they know are not going to be occupied by planholders. For example, I decided to drop my partial plan this year. The deposit was due on 12/1 but as recently as last week they still were contacting me to ask whether I wanted to renew.

I'd also guess they just wouldn't sell many seats in January. They want to be able to sell in the runup to Christmas/Hanukkah, but then that's over and it's still months before people really start thinking about baseball.

Thread Information