+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: 2017 season ticket renewal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Received a VM from someone in the NYY Ticket Office regarding my payment plan for my plan.

The person in the TO advised me that I was charged an extra $40 for OD tickets, even though I didn't ask for them when I renewed my tickets. He inquired if I wanted them before he corrected the mistake. I told him I did not need them.

He advised me that it happened to several accounts (where the plan holder declined OD).

To that end, I wonder if it was a ploy to "upsell" Opening Day, or a genuine computer error. Since the charge on my CC was actually a separate line-item, and was not part of my invoice, I have to wonder...
    That was no computer error. Sounds like they rolled the dice to see if anyone caught it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    That was no computer error. Sounds like they rolled the dice to see if anyone caught it.
    I believe you. They phoned me 48 hours after it posted. What I find amusing is that this $40 charge also appeared AFTER my final installment by a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    238 not affected only 239 and 201 the two obstructed sections
    Ells:
    I tried to respond to your PM but it said you have to clear out some space.
    Couldn't send anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Ells:
    I tried to respond to your PM but it said you have to clear out some space.
    Couldn't send anything.

oh okay will do,,,thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    oh okay will do,,,thankyou
    Ells:
    Tried to respond to your PM.
    You need to clear out some space again.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks1975 View Post
    A buddy of mine had the Saturday Plan in Section 238 of the bleachers. Has a 2002 seniority date. He found out when he got his 2017 invoice that his seats were eliminated due to the "enhancements" and he was moved to Section 413 Row 12. He was pissed. He spoke with his rep and was given the following options: take what they gave him for the Saturday plan, move back to the bleachers on a different plan, upgrade his tickets to a more desirable (expensive) location, or wait and see if a Saturday plan opens up in another part of the bleachers. He told them no thanks and they could keep their tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFromBrick View Post
    Had 2 seats in 238 Sat plan. Moved to 412. Not renewing those.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey1997 View Post
    I haven't had Yankees partials in a few years and I'm looking to pickup Saturday plan in the Bleachers which i've had before. I checked today and nothing is showing open. Would that change?
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    They won't sell you bleachers, they prefer to unload the upper wings at the same price. When people drop a bleacher plan they just take it out of circulation instead of selling it
    Pro-Rated 16-game plans for sale now, starting with May games.

Yes, Saturday Bleacher Plans are available...

Thread Information