+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: 2017 season ticket renewal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks1975 View Post
    A buddy of mine had the Saturday Plan in Section 238 of the bleachers. Has a 2002 seniority date. He found out when he got his 2017 invoice that his seats were eliminated due to the "enhancements" and he was moved to Section 413 Row 12. He was pissed. He spoke with his rep and was given the following options: take what they gave him for the Saturday plan, move back to the bleachers on a different plan, upgrade his tickets to a more desirable (expensive) location, or wait and see if a Saturday plan opens up in another part of the bleachers. He told them no thanks and they could keep their tickets.
    238 not affected only 239 and 201 the two obstructed sections

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    My full season ticket price same as last season. So at least they were smart enough not to raise the FS tickets
    My value plan has not changed.

Had 2 seats in 238 Sat plan. Moved to 412. Not renewing those.

Quote Originally Posted by JackFromBrick View Post
    Had 2 seats in 238 Sat plan. Moved to 412. Not renewing those.
    Where in 238? Did they tell you why?

Row 6 near aisle across from Section 239.
    I'm not calling. Just dropping. Tired of the being taken for granted approach.

$10 - 9 game plan. Best value in sports. Will never give them up.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    well, best value in all sports is debatable. The further away you get from the left or right coast, the more desperate team owners are to give discounts. Pretty good value for NYC for sure, although the best value has to be Nets or Islanders on the secondary market - if you're there to see the away team that is

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    well, best value in all sports is debatable. The further away you get from the left or right coast, the more desperate team owners are to give discounts. Pretty good value for NYC for sure, although the best value has to be Nets or Islanders on the secondary market - if you're there to see the away team that is
    You're right about the Nets.
    Looked up the 11/2 game against the Pistons.
    Could get tix for $50 - 16 rows off the court.
    Be worth taking a trip in from Jersey for that.

BTW, anyone see that Jeter is defending Kapernick?
    I was taken aback with that one.

NYYF Legend

Could get tix for $50 - 16 rows off the court.
    You would be over-paying!!

How many of the value plan games were day games last year? Thinking of switching over . . . I have a pretty good location in my current 12 Game Plan # 2, but Mets and Sox games aside, it's hard to see what the benefit is of keeping that plan at twice the price.

Quote Originally Posted by 4train View Post
    How many of the value plan games were day games last year? Thinking of switching over . . . I have a pretty good location in my current 12 Game Plan # 2, but Mets and Sox games aside, it's hard to see what the benefit is of keeping that plan at twice the price.
    6 out of 9.
    If you're a baseball purist and like day games it's great if you can get away during the week.
    The games are never packed and much of the time you can sit almost wherever you want.
    I consider my $10 ticket an entrance fee.

I just exchanged the games to ones I wanted, paid the difference and either went or sold them.

I have one seat just in case having seniority will ever mean anything again.

so i just got the email about 2017 plans now being on sale. i checked the sunday plan and either someone grabbed them when i was on a call or the yankees made an error. it was either section 420B or C, there was 1st row, seats 1 and 2. i didn't think these low rows were available for weekend plans. is there plexi-glass in front of these seats?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by StanTheMan View Post
    so i just got the email about 2017 plans now being on sale. i checked the sunday plan and either someone grabbed them when i was on a call or the yankees made an error. it was either section 420B or C, there was 1st row, seats 1 and 2. i didn't think these low rows were available for weekend plans. is there plexi-glass in front of these seats?
    Yes there is. You have to lean forward if you want to see over it. Seats 1&2 would have a larger plexi-glass in front of them than the other seats. Can't see over it

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Yes there is. You have to lean forward if you want to see over it. Seats 1&2 would have a larger plexi-glass in front of them than the other seats. Can't see over it
    the seats came back up. Section 420C, Row 1, Seats 1&2. but if they have a larger plexi-glass i don't think that would be a good view at all. you would almost want row 2 or 3...

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanTheMan View Post
    Those seats are still available as a 9 game package

I once tried to buy 420C Row 1 seats 22/23 for a full season and the Yankees would not let me as they are "aisle transfer" seats for disabled fans and I would need to prove my disability. So, very surprised seats 1/2 are really for sale to the public???

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I once tried to buy 420C Row 1 seats 22/23 for a full season and the Yankees would not let me as they are "aisle transfer" seats for disabled fans and I would need to prove my disability. So, very surprised seats 1/2 are really for sale to the public???
    Maybe if you want them the Yankees ask if you are disabled

Renewed my $10 - 9 game plan in 413.
    Nice to pay only $205 for a taste.

Renewed my $10 - 9 game plan in 413.
    Nice to pay only $205 for a taste.
    What row are you in? I have a single seat in row 4.

Addicted Member

No 16 game Sat or Sunday plans available n site. Maybe after seat relocation in Jan.

Sunday I can understand because of Jeter game. But no Sat plans?

And now they are back. Weird
    Last edited by YankeeJimBeam; 12-21-16 at 05:24 PM.

I haven't had Yankees partials in a few years and I'm looking to pickup Saturday plan in the Bleachers which i've had before. I checked today and nothing is showing open. Would that change?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by chuey1997 View Post
    I haven't had Yankees partials in a few years and I'm looking to pickup Saturday plan in the Bleachers which i've had before. I checked today and nothing is showing open. Would that change?
    They won't sell you bleachers, they prefer to unload the upper wings at the same price. When people drop a bleacher plan they just take it out of circulation instead of selling it

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    They won't sell you bleachers, they prefer to unload the upper wings at the same price. When people drop a bleacher plan they just take it out of circulation instead of selling it
    is this maybe impacted by the construction this winter?

Received a VM from someone in the NYY Ticket Office regarding my payment plan for my plan.

The person in the TO advised me that I was charged an extra $40 for OD tickets, even though I didn't ask for them when I renewed my tickets. He inquired if I wanted them before he corrected the mistake. I told him I did not need them.

He advised me that it happened to several accounts (where the plan holder declined OD).

To that end, I wonder if it was a ploy to "upsell" Opening Day, or a genuine computer error. Since the charge on my CC was actually a separate line-item, and was not part of my invoice, I have to wonder...

Thread Information