+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17
    Good to the last drop CoyoteYankee's Avatar

Re: Walking Dead season 7

Quote Originally Posted by 2JAY View Post
    He was Cutty on the Wire and there have been at least 3 actors in total as Seth Gilliam, who plays the priest, was Officer Ellis Carver and Lawrence Gillard Jr who was D'Angelo Barksdale was Bob Stookey on TWD: he was an army vet who was killed when they fell through the roof of the building I think.
    He didn't die in the building. He got bit by a walker and the cannibals ate his leg!
    2016 - At least we won as many postseason games as the Red Sox

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteYankee View Post
    He didn't die in the building. He got bit by a walker and the cannibals ate his leg!
    But didn't he fall through the roof first and get trapped there with a large amount of trapped water and then trapped by the shelves? All this death just runs together.

But didn't he fall through the roof first and get trapped there with a large amount of trapped water and then trapped by the shelves? All this death just runs together.
    I think you are mixing up two things.

1. There was a scene where the walkers fell through the roof of a store while they were there getting supplies. In that ep Bob wants to take some wine because he's an alcoholic but then tries to fight it and slams the bottle on the shelf. The shelf falls and he gets trapped and then the walkers start falling through the roof. He escapes that intact though.

2. There was another run later on that they go on with Father Gabriel to a food bank where there were supplies that I think were donated by church people. The basement there is flooded with water and one of the underwater walkers bit Bob on the shoulder but he doesn't tell anyone. Right after that Bob is captured and they eat his leg. Later Tyreese shoots him in the head as he is dying from the walker infection.

(I know way too much about this show)

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteYankee View Post
    I think you are mixing up two things.

1. There was a scene where the walkers fell through the roof of a store while they were there getting supplies. In that ep Bob wants to take some wine because he's an alcoholic but then tries to fight it and slams the bottle on the shelf. The shelf falls and he gets trapped and then the walkers start falling through the roof. He escapes that intact though.

2. There was another run later on that they go on with Father Gabriel to a food bank where there were supplies that I think were donated by church people. The basement there is flooded with water and one of the underwater walkers bit Bob on the shoulder but he doesn't tell anyone. Right after that Bob is captured and they eat his leg. Later Tyreese shoots him in the head as he is dying from the walker infection.

(I know way too much about this show)
    That's right, thanks for the save.

That's right, thanks for the save.
    No problem. A lot of the "near misses" and deaths can run together unless you've watched every episode several times like I have.

Tell Me Full Walking Dead season 7 Link Please

This is not full season just a trailer

Thread Information