+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Walking Dead season 7

oh hell yeah! So badass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6jT_JflJg

Warning: there are comic spoilers in here so watch at your own risk. You've been warned. (One is pretty damn epic, right at the end)

NYYF Legend

Re: Walking Dead season 7

That looks great, can't wait for the season to start.

For a split second they show Negan swinging Lucille and even though they cut away very quickly you can kind of make out a couple of people in the background. I'm sure someone will dissect that soon and come up with a list of likely victims.

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

solid trailer. longer than expected.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Apparently they filmed everyone in the final scene getting beaten to death by Negan so nobody could leak it. I still think they really messed up by having a cliffhanger like that. So annoying. The show is on a real short leash for me this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    Apparently they filmed everyone in the final scene getting beaten to death by Negan so nobody could leak it. I still think they really messed up by having a cliffhanger like that. So annoying. The show is on a real short leash for me this year.
    heard that too. and yes, they screwed that episode up, juts as i expected them too - sadly.

After some time I really do not hold anything against the show for leaving it how they did. I mean Negan's entrance was absolutely brilliant. So much so I'm okay with a cliff hanger. Last season was pretty awesome aside from a few mishaps. We'll see what happens. If they kill off a member of the B team I'll be very upset. That's all I need for it to pay off. Glen needs to be the victim. Or someone I his level like Daryl. Not even Abraham is good enough. If they cop out with a B team kill I'm going to be mad, and keep watching with an angry look on my face. Because I'm a fanboy.

Good to the last drop CoyoteYankee's Avatar

Was at the TWD San Diego Comic Con panel and got to see the trailer live with the audience. What a cool experience!! I also ran into and got selfies with every single TWD cast member that was there except for Lauren Cohan (Maggie) and Christian Serrano (Rosita).
    2016 - At least we won as many postseason games as the Red Sox

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    After some time I really do not hold anything against the show for leaving it how they did. I mean Negan's entrance was absolutely brilliant. So much so I'm okay with a cliff hanger. Last season was pretty awesome aside from a few mishaps. We'll see what happens. If they kill off a member of the B team I'll be very upset. That's all I need for it to pay off. Glen needs to be the victim. Or someone I his level like Daryl. Not even Abraham is good enough. If they cop out with a B team kill I'm going to be mad, and keep watching with an angry look on my face. Because I'm a fanboy.
    have said it before: i really enjoy the show but it could be so much better. too many simple mistakes & errors.

37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

Yeah, we've talked about this, and it has to be Glenn, Daryl or Abraham. Just from the comment about "taking it like a champ" I think it has to be one of them.
    Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's
    2016 NYYFans.com Fantasy Baseball League Champjons

glen or abraham for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    Yeah, we've talked about this, and it has to be Glenn, Daryl or Abraham. Just from the comment about "taking it like a champ" I think it has to be one of them.
    Daryl. God I hope it's Daryl. Just for the haircut alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    Daryl. God I hope it's Daryl. Just for the haircut alone.
    maybe but i just don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    maybe but i just don't see it happening.
    Probably not because the show is full of sh*t regarding the idea that "anyone can be killed." Creatively they're at a dead end with Daryl. They haven't done anything with the character in a couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteYankee View Post
    I also ran into and got selfies with every single TWD cast member that was there except for Lauren Cohan (Maggie) and Christian Serrano (Rosita).
    Coincidently, those are the only two I actually want pictures of.
    Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

Quote Originally Posted by NerfBall55 View Post
    Coincidently, those are the only two I actually want pictures of.
    Rosita! Allllll daaaaaay. Abraham is a mad man.

Rosita! Allllll daaaaaay. Abraham is a mad man.
    To me, Abraham dumping her is less realistic than zombies walking the earth.
    Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

Probably not because the show is full of sh*t regarding the idea that "anyone can be killed." Creatively they're at a dead end with Daryl. They haven't done anything with the character in a couple of seasons.
    Of course "anyone can be killed" is nonsense, because they're never going to kill Rick (unless it's the series finale).

The only show I've ever seen where literally anyone could be killed at any time was Oz. There may well be others as ruthless, but that's the only one I've seen.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

i think his character has more in him and the treading water on him is just like other chunks of the show.

You do realize there comes a point where the story needs to center on a character or a few characters and you can't kill them. I agree they shouldn't push that logic and put them in positions they can't get out of without magic dumpsters, but the story does need main players. Someone who experiences it from beginning to end.

Just my two cents.

Daryl is not one of those guys to me. I don't care if he is the victim or Glen. But it needs to be one of them. No B team guys like Abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Of course "anyone can be killed" is nonsense, because they're never going to kill Rick (unless it's the series finale).

The only show I've ever seen where literally anyone could be killed at any time was Oz. There may well be others as ruthless, but that's the only one I've seen.
    Oz was brutal. I think GOT comes fairly close to that standard.

You do realize there comes a point where the story needs to center on a character or a few characters and you can't kill them. I agree they shouldn't push that logic and put them in positions they can't get out of without magic dumpsters, but the story does need main players. Someone who experiences it from beginning to end.

Just my two cents.

Daryl is not one of those guys to me. I don't care if he is the victim or Glen. But it needs to be one of them. No B team guys like Abraham.
    i'm fine with them killing daryl but i'm not expecting it. think i'd put my money on glen if it is not abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    i'm fine with them killing daryl but i'm not expecting it. think i'd put my money on glen if it is not abraham.
    Its hard to tell because everyone expects Glen, he's supposed to be the victim. Are they going to hold true to the source material or are they going to deviate? To be honest right now it would be more of a surprise to me if they stay true. Abraham would be a let down. Daryl would be acceptable.

Its hard to tell because everyone expects Glen, he's supposed to be the victim. Are they going to hold true to the source material or are they going to deviate? To be honest right now it would be more of a surprise to me if they stay true.
    Glenn works perfectly because he's A-list, yet totally expendable.

That's all I'm going to say, because look at us - the release of a trailer has us rehashing a cliffhanger we all hated, with the new season still three months away. Well done, AMC.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

I didn't exactly hate it. Was a little annoyed but I felt the epic entrance of Negan made the finale great anyway. Don't get me wrong I understand why people did hate it. And I wasn't pleased.

theres nothing on Sunday nights right now so I can't help talking about TWD. And that trailer gave a lot of info away about next season. I almost wish I didn't see some of it. Especially the last bit.

NYYF Triple Crown

I watch Preacher and The Night Of for my substitute Sundays shows.

Thread Information